Hello

Sunnycowgirl

Hello,

I'm new here, and for the last few days I spent reading the mb, and reading til my head is spinning, and I'm so glad that I did scribble down a few notes.

But here's the scoop, I'm back to dating, after a horrible abusive marriage, and then following a horrible two yr divorce, and then dating off and on, but nothing real serious. But my ex college boyfriend is back in the picture, after being apart for 20 yrs, he found me on facebook, and decided after marrying the girl his mother adored, and not me, he wants to see if there is anything after all these years. So here's my dilemma, I want to wear something that will wow him. I asked him what his favorite perfume was and he said it was sweet tropical, coconut, vanilla, victoria secret scents. Anyone have any ideas what I should wear? Gotcha or Perfect Match. My girl friend is letting me borrow a few of her VS scents for our first meeting this weekend, but for the second meeting what should I wear? Any ideas? I'm not a girly girl, I work in a bakery, and live on a cattle ranch, so I'm more of a leather scent, a little sass, mixed in with wildflowers. We were quite sexually active back then, and we partied quite a bit, thinking that's why his mother dislikes me so much as she think I was a bad influence to him but we were 25 yrs old. I just want something that will help put all those feeling behind him, and open up the communication, and of course make him want me regardless to what his mother says or thinks. Expecting a miracle aren't I.

Welcome! My first thought reading tropic, coconut, and vanilla was LP: Tropique, which has tropical vanilla, honeydew, cantaloupe, coconut cream, magnolia, apricots, patchouli, honey, amber, and patchouli. Despite the presence of amber and patchouli, on me it dries down to a very soft coconut-magnolia tropical scent. It also contains a dose of copulins too! The opening up communication part makes me think something with beta-androstenol like Gotcha or Perfect Match as you already said. I'm still new so maybe the veteran members here might have more helpful advice. Good luck!

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Yay Sunny! Welcome to the forum!

I am going to defer to the vets on here for advice because I have a lot to learn myself. My favorite tropical is OCCO Ambrosia but I am sure there are many great ones here.

That is a great story about your college sweetheart! Love it! I wish you lots of luck on your date :-)

Edited by brookejones

Welcome to the forum. I will have to leave the ladies to make scent and pheromone recommendations but I will say good luck!

Edited by quietguy

Welcome!!! I would go with Gotcha, that sounds perfect for this situation.. as far as scents:

LP Original is the ultimate sweet vanilla

Tropical Musk

LP Tropique

Good luck, whatever you choose! I tried reconnecting with an old flame, I hope you have better success than I did! :D

Hi Sunny,

Glad you made it! I am Heather who helped you yesterday. After hearing more about your needs I have to agree Gotcha and Perfect Match are the pheros I would suggest. I am going to link you to the Perfumerie with tropical scents as the category.

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/filter/tropical/

Welcome to the forum! Just echoing what everyone else has said -- I think Gotcha and PM are great choices, as well as the scent recommendations you've gotten.

And down the road, when Private Editions open up again, it might be fun to ask Mara to design something for you that is both in line with what your guy likes AND reflects who you are.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Welcome to the forum! Just echoing what everyone else has said -- I think Gotcha and PM are great choices, as well as the scent recommendations you've gotten.

And down the road, when Private Editions open up again, it might be fun to ask Mara to design something for you that is both in line with what your guy likes AND reflects who you are.

Good luck and keep us posted!

So when is Mara going to be opening the Private editions again?

So when is Mara going to be opening the Private editions again?

She hasn't announced them yet but she will let us know. :)

Welcome to the forum! :hedgehog:

Hello,

I'm new here, and for the last few days I spent reading the mb, and reading til my head is spinning, and I'm so glad that I did scribble down a few notes.

But here's the scoop, I'm back to dating, after a horrible abusive marriage, and then following a horrible two yr divorce, and then dating off and on, but nothing real serious. But my ex college boyfriend is back in the picture, after being apart for 20 yrs, he found me on facebook, and decided after marrying the girl his mother adored, and not me, he wants to see if there is anything after all these years. So here's my dilemma, I want to wear something that will wow him. I asked him what his favorite perfume was and he said it was sweet tropical, coconut, vanilla, victoria secret scents. Anyone have any ideas what I should wear? Gotcha or Perfect Match. My girl friend is letting me borrow a few of her VS scents for our first meeting this weekend, but for the second meeting what should I wear? Any ideas? I'm not a girly girl, I work in a bakery, and live on a cattle ranch, so I'm more of a leather scent, a little sass, mixed in with wildflowers. We were quite sexually active back then, and we partied quite a bit, thinking that's why his mother dislikes me so much as she think I was a bad influence to him but we were 25 yrs old. I just want something that will help put all those feeling behind him, and open up the communication, and of course make him want me regardless to what his mother says or thinks. Expecting a miracle aren't I.

Welcome. As far as getting over a rotten marriage, starting over, getting your groove back e t. You are not alone here. It's actually a good place to be.

Scent wise, if you are going by what he said, I try " Tropical Musk". It's the closest thing to what you described. LP Tropique would be a runner up. You should get some samples. Also get a samples of Beth Blushing Milkmaid (it's full of cops, coconut & cream) you can add a swipe or two to whatever scent you have. You should try a sample of an OCCO I suggest Pink or White to start. Just be careful, don't over do couplins in public.

Pheros are really a personalized & situational thing. Perfect Match or Gotcha may be what you are looking for in this case. They are very bonding. Or you can flip the whole thing entirely and Do something with LFM or LFN, be the queen bee.

I'm not that familiar with VS scents, I know a lot of those are Pink scents, I'm not aware of any tropical but I bet if there is one our " Hearts" knows it. :)

Edited by StacyK

Welcome, sunnycowgirl! I have both LP Tropique and Tropical Musk. I loooovvveee Tropique. Good luck reconnecting with your ex. Hope it works out. It would make for a cool happy ending love story, right?

Thanks gals, we didn't meet up this weekend. I went to a concert friday night, and saturday we were suppose to meet but I got the flu bug saturday morning so we decided to wait another weekend. I was a long 5 hr drive home today, still felt nauseated and yucky. So we decided to wait another weekend. I ordered tropique, gotcha, and summertime blues so I'll have something to play with when we do meet up.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, sunny!

Based on the scent description alone, maybe Tantalize from the new releases would work.

I'm waiting for my sample, orchids vanilla smoked sugarcane and myrrh... could be really luscious... I'm not a very girly girl type either, but I do Latin Dance so I can see where I would like to cast some glamour on the guys I dance with...

Perhaps it would serve to cast a spell in your case. I'd get a sample.

Saw in the other thread things went pretty well - congrats! You will iron the bugs out - you just gotta get back into the groove!

Thanks quiet guy...I'm out of the groove. It doesn't help that he's 3 hrs away, works as a farm manager, coaches, refs, and drives a race car, meanwhile I bake, live on a ranch, and ride and show horses. But he's willing to take time to pencil me in, so there is hope, right.