New Releases for FEBRUARY 2016! Valentines!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Luna's description for Musk du Mog has sold me on cat ownership. :lol:

After rereading these gorgeous descriptions yet again, I've decided to move to Lunaland and spend my days at Heaven on Toast, my nights in the Black Cat... :-) :purr:

Full bottle order successfully placed! Yay!

I am just knocked out by the whole collection. The labels are to die for, and there isn't a single one where I read the notes and don't immediately, really want to try it. I haven't gotten a full bottle set since the 2013 Spell Collection -- I'm SO EXCITED!

Thank you, Luna, for the gorgeousness of the scribings.

It's my pleasure to serve, Captain. *salutes*

Mara and I spent a while deciding which of the lovely illustrations to use and it was SO HARD to choose because they're all so gorgeous! They're the perfect accompaniment to the elegance and playfulness we know Mara is so adept at creating in her fragrances. And they were really inspirational for me this month in terms of writing the creative pieces.

Luna, beautiful descriptions. You sold each and every bottle! The whole collection is breathtaking.

FB set plus second bottles of a couple and catching up on a PE order.

I'm literally hanging on by a thread here and just being able to divert myself into shopping for perfumes is such a blessing. Almost a miracle. Thanks so much to everyone who got these up today.

Oh wow!! I've just been reading Luna's scribings and lusting all that much more after GOTBM & Cherry D.

Looks like I'm going to have some new favs too. Silken Glow, Dianthus, Tantilize & Kera...

Going to finish reading hopefully I'll have decided what to do ...

I had to order a sampler. I just can't do FBs unsniffed--too risky! But I can't wait for my samples to get here!

Dammit, I should have ordered a FB of the Tropical Musk from a few months ago...that is delightful and right up my "I'm dreaming of white sand beaches" alley as of late.

OMG, time to order! Luna your descriptions are yet again impeccable. I'm almost enabled enough to buy the full bottle collection, but I must stay calm and remember that I'm too scared to take a chance on bottles unsniffed.

To answer some queries...Yes, you can sub out bottles on the full bottle set but they must be for like-priced items and no more than 2 bottles of the same scent. k? Thanks!

I want to sub out a couple of bottles. Where should I note that in the order? Also, should I send an email as well?

Thanks all, I'm glad they're doing the trick! :D

(And if you imagine the song for Musk du Mog accompanied by ukulele and trombone, so much the better.)

ok maybe I have to much on my mind. I have been trying to order but Im confused.

I read that Mara said a FB Set is 250.00 but I don't see how to order that. I see the 10 FB set for 199.00 when I try to order. Also I want to sub out bottles.. ? Help

ok thx. Must have missed it, Niw the perfumerie page won't open. Lol Just when I decided what to do...can't catch a break.

Mara and I spent a while deciding which of the lovely illustrations to use and it was SO HARD to choose because they're all so gorgeous!

Well the two of you did a great job. They are so well drawn - a couple of them really leapt out at me.

I'm kind of mad at myself! I put in a moderate order. Trying to be a responsible adult about the whole thing. I walked into work and made an unexpected large sale. Money in my account that I would have spent on full bottles had I had any idea that would happen. Grrr...

Email & ask if you can change your order ;)

OMG!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for bringing back Goddess of the Blue Moon. Thanks so much. I can't explain in a short space how much this means to me.

It's not just that I love it. But, it's a quality of life thing. GOTBM, is literally something that changed my life. I know I sound nuts, but this is BIG for me. I'm actually tearing up here.

I love the lables, beautiful series.

THANK YOU !! :heart::)

Stacey, I so understand because I feel almost the same way about this blend… It's one of the first ones I tried when I came to LP… I'm so excited about this months offerings...

Email & ask if you can change your order ;)

OMG! I was just consoling myself and making peace with my grown up decision and then this!!

You are an evil enabler. I'm just going to try to stay calm and hope the ones I wish I would have ordered are still in stock by the time I get my sampler. I just can't drink from now until then (right) because that's when I get itchy shopping fingers.

We were only able to nab like a dozen of these, they are pretty rare, but I wanted you see them. They are beautiful. Spice Jars by Lenox China. They are called "Cats of Distinction" and feature the artwork of Lesley Anne Ivory.

12552920_977216719011955_456370701862349

They can be found at Replacements.com here, if anyone is interested: (Our price on them is $24.95 each)

https://www.replacements.com/webquote/CO_LMISGCOD.htm?rplSrc=KX&rplSubEvent=7219988&gclid=CPuKqrPju8oCFQdafgodOxgM5A

I'm sad that Lenox no longer makes these, all of the ones we carry are 20-30 years old. I've managed to pick up 4 different collections - The Spice Village collection I have myself at home, and got more for the store...these go for $14.95 each...

il_fullxfull.380279924_7d1l.jpg

We've also got the Disney ones ($24.95 each) and the Winne the Pooh Collection ($14.95 each)

12592469_977216725678621_438578292145413

1_83dac421d0293eda6dae53b75c89f8de.jpg

Just wanted to show them all off in one place!

Stacey, I so understand because I feel almost the same way about this blend It's one of the first ones I tried when I came to LP I'm so excited about this months offerings...

IKR? Me too. GOTBM, bought it for the scent/Lable. You'll laugh but the fact that it was phero'd actually gave me pause.

Then I thought what the hell I'll try the Pheros. But I bought it for the scent. I never came to LP looking for Pheros.

The scent and Lable hooked me. This scent was the reason I tried Pheros. It was good luck. Because I got great LFM selifies. I felt so much better in general. Then I got the hits both big and small. I wasn't even paying much attention. But, there it was, easy to spot.

I was feeling pretty crappy at the time, for reasons to numerous to list here. But, the selifies boost, improved interactions and the more flattering hits really combined to give me an overall lift. Felt like I was getting a little mojo back after a long defeating battle. Kismet I guess.

I started using Pheros at that point.