My order came in the mail today. This really is a beautiful scent, all grown up and sophisticated. I'm not sure I can do it justice. It reminds me a bit of the perfume that my mama used to wear when I was little. It was called Nurell, and has long since been discontinued. I think I shall give this bottle to her as a present. It really is absolutely gorgeous though! :arf:

• 2 months later...

If a wedding bouquet could be transformed into a perfume, it would be this one. It is like a bouquet made up of classic wedding white florals, sweet and fresh. A long lasting memory lingering in the air. It somewhat reminds me of Bethrothal Potion because both fragrances use some of the same ingredients. Only Forever After is more sophsicated than Bethrothal in tone and has less of a green scent and the floral notes stand out more. Bethrothal's floral notes are noticeable after it's green notes. And lastly, if one could picture a wedding taking place; Forever After is the bride, Bethrothal Potion is the maid of honor, and the sophiscated friend of both is In the lap of the queen (for it's fresh and green-floral like tones).

• 3 months later...

this one is a must bottle - prettythings hit it on the head, an elegant bridal bouquet - the scent is light and floral and heady at the same time. i could not stop sniffing myself and i did not have to bring my arms to myself to do it as the scent continually wafted up to me from my neck scarf.

i love it, love it :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Forever After is so beautiful, and it does exactly what it describes: "makes him remember why he loves you." On my skin, this dries as a radiant bouquet of pale flowers, with lilies and stephanotis in the forefront. It's feminine and gentle, without being soapy, grandmotherly, or stuffy. I wear this blend whenever there's need for reconciliation, de-stressing, or just quiet loving time, and I find that it inspires my dear one to suddenly speak sweet words or do unexpected kind deeds. Soul Mate is such a lovely pheromone blend, and I think that Forever After is its perfect use!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, this smells so romantic--it's delicate, but not one toned or boring--it's just interesting enough to give one the love tingles. It smells so fresh and clean! I want to get a full bottle of it, just on the smell alone---the phero is a def plus though!

:018A1D~14:

• 2 years later...
ORANGE BLOSSOMS ~ Traditional wedding blossom, puts men in a 'marital' frame of mind, eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

STEPHANOTIS ~ Happiness in marriage.

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol, beauty, refinement, communication, fertility.

ROSE ~ Eternal love, unity, happiness, self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, affection, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.

SUNFLOWER ~ Loyalty, adoration, fertility, love, wishes granted, wisdom, health, masculine energy, balancing of male/female energy.

TULIP ~ Devotion, love, protection, prosperity.

DAFFODIL ~ Regard, sympathy and affection returned, love, fertility, respect luck.

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.

PRIMROSE ~ Attracts love and sexual interest, inspires respect & loyalty in children, draws truth from liars, protection.

BABY'S BREATH ~ Everlasting love.

BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples, love, fidelity, protection, mends quarrels.

I got a bottle of this in trade from Hmmb1 & I never quite reviewed it. I love this one, on me it's predominantly honeysuckle (bonus). It is the less green sister to Bethrothal Potion, very classy with a touch of sex appeal. Actually I think the sunflower amps up the presence of the honeysuckle on my chemistry, but I smell it now too.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I got to try this recently and it's a very pretty floral - I'm not so good at telling the floral notes apart, but this is a great blend of them. It's a little too sharp for me just now (coming out of a migraine) but I will try it again :)

• 1 month later...

Seems to be a lovely romantic floral perfume. I never had a chance to try it. Is it similar to Babe in the Woods?

It is a lovely romantic floral perfume. It makes me feel as if I am a pretty and demure woman who carefully place her hands on her lap, make sure that she does not show too much teeth as she smiles (she does not laugh out loud as it's rude to do so) whereas Babes In The Woods makes me feel like a pretty, young and carefree lady.

Babes in the Wood turns powdery on me and I don't get the woods. I must say that I love this and would have grabbed more bottles at the sale.

It is a lovely romantic floral perfume. It makes me feel as if I am a pretty and demure woman who carefully place her hands on her lap, make sure that she does not show too much teeth as she smiles (she does not laugh out loud as it's rude to do so) whereas Babes In The Woods makes me feel like a pretty, young and carefree lady.

Thank you Joc. :) If there would ever be a rebrew of Forever After, I'd definitely try it.

• 10 months later...

Has there been more than one brew of Forever After, like there was with The Promise? I'm curious to know whether there are bottles of Forever After that have Perfect Match in them, as opposed to Soulmate.

• 6 years later...

Although this was released more than 10 years ago but it have an everlasting vibe to it. Very romantic and beautiful, like a beautiful love story with a happy ending, almost like a princess being swept away by a prince. 

I have The Promise (PM) which I have not tested but would love to test both out to find out the difference in effects between Soulmate and PM.