Hello everyone *waves*

Curiousnose

Hello all!

I stumbled upon this site from another site as I was just checking if there was anything new in the section of the one site when I found a discussion on love fragrances and what not! The perfumerie was recommended so I decided to check it out, and just wow! Information overload! I've spent the past few weeks looking into what phero's meant and the different blends and the different fragrances and I've found a few I wanted to try!

So far I'm trying/ ordered:

Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ La Femme Noire

Creamed Honey (trial)

Closer (trial)

Very excited and hoping for the best ( though I understand it's a process of trial and error which is fine).

A little bit about me:

I'm shy and slow to warm up, but once I get to know one, I can be quite a talker.

I can be characterized ( I guess?) as introverted, shy, socially awkward, nice, stubborn, and sassy.

What i'm hoping to achieve is that I want more of a sensual, sophisticated, self-assured, sexual, with a bit of mystery vibe going on.

I want to give off a ' i'm not a little girl, but a grown woman who is confident in herself and in her sexuality' sort of message to the masses

hmmm what else is there to introduce or say haha

I'm so bad at them.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes - there is a LOT of information here to digest. It took me quite a while, but then again, I am a guy haha! I am sure the ladies will be by shortly to say hello and discuss those fragrances you ordered!

Welcome! :smilies-23596:

If you're looking for a place to explore - there is plenty here to entice!

Happy experimenting ^_^

Welcome! Looking forward to reading about what you like in your order. Closer is one of my all time favorites. I have a backup bottle on the way with the new sampler!

Really?!!

I didn't know it was released before. Let me search for past threads on it then!

I'm a little nervous as it has cops in it, but the blend seems like it's going to smell so nice!

What do you love about it if you don't mind me asking?

Really?!!

I didn't know it was released before. Let me search for past threads on it then!

I'm a little nervous as it has cops in it, but the blend seems like it's going to smell so nice!

What do you love about it if you don't mind me asking?

Oh it's just the sexiest scent out there!! Do search for the original thread! I found it the other day...it's buried pretty deep about four pages into the phero review thread. I get so many compliments on it. I quit wearing it for some time to conserve the rest of my bottle. Now knowing its on the way I have been enjoying it more!

Oh it's just the sexiest scent out there!! Do search for the original thread! I found it the other day...it's buried pretty deep about four pages into the phero review thread. I get so many compliments on it. I quit wearing it for some time to conserve the rest of my bottle. Now knowing its on the way I have been enjoying it more!

Found the thread!

Reading it makes me glad I got a trial size to try it! :Emoticons04235:

Sexiest scent...I need something like that in my collection haha.

Glad to hear it can be worn out as I thought this was more for wearing when you're at home with your partner type of thing ^^

Happy to hear that is not always the case!

----

Btw thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome!