Love Potion # 9 Spray with Heart Throb

BlackWolf_91

Is it ok to use Heart Throb in the Spray version of Love Potion # 9? I already have mine, so it's too late, but what's the right way to use it?

I've found that spraying once after a shower before I've put my clothes on is the best way for me, but what are your thoughts?

LP # 9 is the kind of fragrance you can wear anywhere.

Heart Throb is a great mix but it is a great strong sex mix. So That LP #9 is really no longer work safe lol.

Now you can certainly use it in general social situations but you have to remember that heart Throb has cops in it which will give off the (generally) unconscious impression to women that you have either been with a female recently or get around a lot.

Now for pheromones to work effectively, you have to act congruently with the pheromones. By that I mean you have to act according to the impression the pheromones give off or your actions will override the subtle impression the pheromones give off. So you cannot just sit there and do or say nothing and expect women to just fall off the tree into your lap. Life generally does not work like that, even with pheromones haha!

So if you are a little shy, you are going to have to come out of your shell some to get the pheromones to work for you. Just remember - fake it until you make it. In other words pretend to be that outgoing guy until you become that outgoing guy. Just start taking those first small steps.

Well I am unemployed ATM so that won't really be an issue. LOL

I'm not really comfortable with the fake it till you make it thing, I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. Is it ok if I can be my shy self and just work with who I am? I'm not an outgoing in-your-face type...

Edited by BlackWolf_91

Haha - be who you are comfortable with by all means. I am not suggesting you pretend to be rich, a banker or anything else you are not.

That comment was made in the realm of not doing anything and expecting the pheromone mix to do all the work for you. You can be shy but you still have to be willing to talk to people and in particular women.

But you need to remember that most women admire confidence in men as men often admire the same in women. Most people will tell you confidence is sexy. Now that does not mean no woman will ever find you appealing if you are not confident, it just helps. All I am saying is that if you act pained when when talking to women, it can seem equally painful to them. But if you seem at ease talking to them, it puts them more at ease. So you can be shy and work with who you are, but if you do not feel at ease talking to women, then you need to do your best to appear comfortable talking to them until you are more comfortable talking to them.

How do I take those first small steps into being comfortable talking to them if I don't already....I guess I don't or I wouldn't be here or have bought the products...

So confidence is the same as being comfortable? I'm hearing the word confidence so much it doesn't have any meaning for me. I just get more frustrated.

I feel like there's a lot of pressure to be the "Alpha", and it's making me feel and act the opposite.

Edited by BlackWolf_91

Just be yourself... But don't expect pheros to do ALL the work. They work as a suggestion or subtle push.

For example, picture this, a Woman who took the time to put on makeup, do her hair and find the perfect outfit. But if she's not comfortable or seems uninterested in talking, you're going to assume she's not into it or giving mixed signals.

I'm female, so I can't really offer advice on the phero side of things, but I categorize myself as shy. I really don't like meeting new people or talking to strangers. But I've moved 1000s of miles from home a couple of times to places where I knew absolutely no one, so I pretty much have to or be alone!! Start off small by smiling at a stranger. If it's someone you see fairly regularly, after awhile when you feel more comfortable, say "hi." Then graduate to small talk. You can go as fast or as slow as you want. It will get easier the more you do this.

Now for the phero. Again, I don't know much about the men's blends here, so QG or someone, please correct me if I'm wrong. Heart Throb is a more alpha blend, right? You sound like maybe you're not so alpha. And that's okay!!!! Maybe a different blend might work better for right now until you feel more comfortable approaching people. Maybe Open Windows? That's more of a social blend instead of sexy, and it really helps open others around you to friendly conversation. But better still, I get the same effect on myself! There are a couple of newer blends out right now that you might try sample sizes of to see how you feel about it. Ivory Cats: Veridian Muse and Corwin are a couple of newer ones, but there might be some older ones still available to sample. Also, the reviews for Charisma suggest that people get a confidence boost from that, so that's another option. It's currently available in Leopold, so you can try a sample of that.

Good luck!

I can't afford anything else right now. All I have is the Love Potion # 9, Weenie (no pheros or cops), and a few extra oil samples. I think one is Nox with pheros.

I went for Heart Throb because I thought it might help boost me into whatever it means to be alpha...Im really new to all of this. I guess Ill find out if somebody likes me

Edited by BlackWolf_91

Hi BlackWolf :)

A friend uses this phero blend in Dark Desires and he too sprayed it on after showering. Usually 2-3 sprays to his chest. Dark Desires is a phero enhanced fragrance and his 2-3 sprays would only equal 1 spray of your full strength blend.

QG, please chime in here: this above mentioned friend DID where this anywhere, work included. BUT, like I mentioned, it was equivalent to 1 full strength spray - less at only 2 sprays - and he only applied once and never re-applied throughout the day, which perhaps made it more work friendly than, say, something I would wear (because I use mostly full strength blends and multiple sprays of them - quite a bit stronger). It was enough mood elevation and kick of confidence (out-going, friendly boost) that that much was all he felt he needed and it worked for him. The miniscule cops and the not-to-over-the-top none was just right for him without being too aggressive or smutty for work. Would this perhaps be an option for Mr. Wolf as well?

Wolf.. as far as cost efficiency, look at the phero enhanced scents. It's a bargan $$ wise and you can get trials. So win win.

I love Leopold & Corwin. Also try a SWS scent too. SWS may help you get a job, if you are looking.

Be patient it takes time to figure the blend out, how they work for you et. Contrary to what you might hear about pheros in general on the web, it's not always a one size fits all.

Have fun with what you have right now. Go out, test it out. Write down how much you apply. See what happens when you adjust the amount next time. You are in the experiment phase. Just enjoy it. QG, Hearts & Blue Bear all made super good points and awesome advice there.

We have all pretty much been there in one way or another. Don't worry so much about being an "Alfa". Be yourself, that's going to be more attractive in the long term. You just need that boost of confidence. Hang in there :)

Edited by StacyK

I can't afford anything else right now. All I have is the Love Potion # 9, Weenie (no pheros or cops), and a few extra oil samples. I think one is Winter Wizardry with pheros.

I went for Heart Throb because I thought it might help boost me into whatever it means to be alpha...Im really new to all of this. I guess Ill find out if somebody likes me

First of all, welcome to the forum :)

Second, wearing a phero is not going to make someone like you... :magicstick: Like QG and others said, the pheros may accentuate, and suggest, but they won't make you into something you're not.

But I think what is really standing out to me, is that in one post you say that you don't want to pretend to be something you're not, but then later, you say you want to be boosted into being alpha. It seems a little contradictory.

I would suggest really thinking about what you're looking for, what you want. Do you want a phero to enhance a relationship? To boost a feeling of confidence? To help with communication? I understand being limited in funds, but you can buy samples of phero enhanced fragrances for $5 each, which would allow you to try different ones to see what works for you. A sample lasts me anywhere from 10-20 uses, so you should get a good idea of how it works for you. And some pheros will work better for you than others, that's just how it is. Everyone is different.

I don't really understand what you're looking for, so I hesitate to give more advice. But - if you want something like a relationship, keep in mind that you'll have better success if you show who you really are, and focus on finding someone who is searching for someone like you ;)

Once again my apologies - Mondays are super long days for me and today I was pretty busy too.

BlackWolf: Forget most of what you may have read elsewhere about needing to be an "Alpha". People make a lot of money out of convincing you that you need to turn into this mythological creature. Be yourself but always want to make you into a better you. Look at where you think you can improve and work on that. I still do it. I am learning a lot about Wordpress but the subliminals have yet to improve my hairline. Win some, lose some haha! :lol:

Next, do not confuse confident with cocky or aggressive. You can be confident without being either of the other two and it is probably for the best. I little bit of aggressive is OK, but even that is situation dependent. So you can be shy and still be confident in yourself. My wife is a prime example of this. She is very shy and does not like huge crowds. Certainly does not like being in a city environment. But she is very confident in who she is, what she does, and what she knows. Her job requires her to work with people all day, often meeting new people and advising them. And she gets a little miffed when people do not take her advice because she is right 99.9% of the time and knows it. Miffed to the point she can be like "If you are not going to take my advice, maybe you should go elsewhere because you are wasting both our time and your money." But again on a personal level she is shy and will tell you so.

So you can be shy but confident and confident is not a dirty word. It is not the same as being an "Alpha" - that is a term that has been turned into I don't know what anymore. And you can learn to be a little less shy just like my wife has. And that involved going over to say hello to someone in social settings.

And Bella had an interesting point.

NuTrix: Yes - there are two threads going on here and in the other I also mentioned that "the scent of a woman" pushes up a guy's testosterone levels so that boost can certainly affect your confidence, mood, etc.

BB: I also thought Charisma as a next order would be very versatile for him.

BlackWolf: I made an offer to you in your other thread. Check it out and let me know.

That's a relief because that Alpha thing has been a gigantic weight on my shoulders and I'd rather be in a meaningful relationship with somebody and show them who I really am. I went for Heart Throb because I also noticed it was "Alpha-Social-Sexy" and the part about inspiring companionship instead of confrontation. Then again im a newbie....but everybody here had really clued me in.

Bellas comments really stand out to me, because I do want to be myself, and not pretend. I've just felt all this pressure off the internet to be an Alpha or women won't even like you let alone want to know who you truely are on the inside.....Im very confused by it all

Edited by BlackWolf_91

I've just felt all this pressure off the internet to be an Alpha or women won't even like you let alone want to know who you truely are on the inside.....Im very confused by it all

I know it tough. As I said up thread you don't have to be Alpha. Be yourself. If you're in a place right now where you are still finding what that exactly is that is ok. But, be yourself, letting the pheros help nudge you a bit. Enjoy the experience and you'll learn along the way.

There is a social aspect to Heart Throb but obviously the emphasis is sexual.

Chiming in to agree with everyone else here, which may be unnecessary at this point, but extra encouragement can't hurt :) Many of us have found pheromones to be helpful, but they can only help amplify what's already in you, not transform you. And that's the way it should be. We all have naturally have attractive qualities, just in different ways. We should indeed all be striving to be "the best version of ourselves" rather than trying to force ourselves to become whatever ideal is currently en vogue (remember--what's "ideal" today will not be considered ideal in a few years' time!).

It's good that you ultimately want to be yourself; that's the way to go. We are all surrounded by various social pressures that are hard to ignore, but the less preoccupied you are with them, the freer and happier you will be. And that is where more confidence will naturally come from. We're not meant to all be the same, so you just do you. There really are people out there who will appreciate you as you are, in terms of both future girlfriends and future friendships. Rest assured that you will find your people, and/or they will find you.

Edited by Witty Kitty