'Ello!

madamacabre

New here and wanted to say hi! I just placed my first order of sample sizes and was so excited I ended up spending $100 bux! O.o

I'm new to this company and community but not to potions and pheromones. I actually caught my husband of 8.5 yrs (now ex) with a bottle of pheromones many moons ago. lol

Also I have an upcoming event where I intend upon wearing a pheromone blend to help make a strong impression... where would be an appropriate place to ask for such advice?

Thanks for any future help, I'm very glad to be here. :)

Welcome! You must getting quite a variety of samples! Most bang for the buck, eh? Have fun! You can probably get all your pheromone questions answered in the Pheromones section of the forum

Welcome :)

What type of situation is it? PTA, Board meeting, drinks after work, first date? We can go on here.

You can ask that question here, on this thread, or in the General phero thread you can start a topic or tag on to a similliar question that's already started.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=33

Edited by StacyK

Hello & welcome!

You caught your ex with them and now you have them?

Hi all! Thanks for the warm welcome! quietguy sorry I can see how that was confusing. What I meant was that I met my now ex husband while wearing pheromones. Lol

Welcome :)

What type of situation is it? PTA, Board meeting, drinks after work, first date? We can go on here.

You can ask that question here, on this thread, or in the General phero thread you can start a topic or tag on to a similliar question that's already started.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showforum=33

So the situation is that I'm going to a concert where my ex will be. He dumped me for another girl and while I don't really want him back i definitely want him to think twice about why he ditched me so abruptly. There was always a mutual attraction and he told me the first time he saw me he couldn't keep his eyes off me so I just want to maybe give him a little taste of that again. I probably wouldn't have much time around him so it needs to be something potent and mesmerizing...

Any ideas? I am going with a male friend so I won't be alone in a sea of amped up men so I'm not worried about guys getting too aggressive. And any male attention while he's around would be a bonus as he always tended towards being a bit on the jealous side.

I've read alot about the mixes so I have some thoughts but I just figured I'd ask the experts. ;)

Thanks in advance ♡

Welcome! :) What samples did you get?

I ended up purchasing samples of Sugared Melons, Sugared Apples, Mega Watt, Popularity, Totem Bat (which happens to be one of my totems), Blushing Milkmade, BAM pink, LAM original, Cuddle Bunny, Rocket Fuel, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha, Leilani w/ Lumina, and Caressful Breeze w/ BI.

Might be bordering on overkill for a firat order but I'm very particular about scents and I have a couple events in the near future that I would like to be ready for. I figured better to get a bunch to try now, then get a few and have no strong hits and have to wait for another order to ship. Did I mention I'm excited!? ;)

Got my shipment yesterday! Wore PP to work today and had no discernable hits... Hmmm... I have a writing conference that I am attending tomorrow I was hoping to wear PP there but now I'm thinking I'm going to have to try something else as well. :/