First Date and low sex drive

Sunnycowgirl

Oh the first date went very well last night, both of our schedules are really busy, his more than mine, he coaches and reffes basketball games for the young kids, and we live 4 hrs apart from one another. That and I work in a bakery, live on a ranch, which is getting busy with calving, branding, synchronizing AIing the heifer's, etc.

But the sex was great, and he loved LP Tropique and Gotcha seemed to have him, but at 45 yrs old, the sex drive is low, and I was wonder after reading another post what to take. I ordered the maca gold, hopefully that will help, but I was wondering about some of the other products mentioned like the edge, or turn up the heat by androtics, and pherogirl or cougar potion? I'm new to this and my head is spinning. I have no idea where to start, or if I can still use the LP Tropique and Gotcha with like say the pherogirl or cougar potion? I just need something to get the sex drive ramped up. He's more than great in bed, but it's been awhile since I did it, and I've never had kids so he said I was tight and needed lubricant. That and he said a vibrator might get me loosened up. We pretty much picked right back up where we left off 25 yrs ago and wonder why we ever quit seeing one another.

You gals are so awesome to talk to about these issues....that and I do have two weeks before the next date to figure out how to ramp up the sex drive.

Thanks in advance.

Sexpionage enhances my personal pleasure, great orgasm's too. I believe it's the none/cop combo that does it for me. Maybe get a hold of a sample of Compromising Positions to try? Hehe, it won't hurt him either... :Emoticons0424:

As for herbs.. Ferula Hermonis is a really powerful plant. There's a product that contains ferula extract in honey, along with other herbs like ginseng. It's made by a company based in Israel and it WORKS for drive.

I tried for myself for about a week, just to test it as it was sold at a health food chain store I work at. Potent stuff, I went out to salsa that week, and I really connect with one of the guys there. He just feels so good. I got soooooo turned on it made me literally dizzy, breathless. When I got home to my man I nearly devoured him, poor guy.

ETA: fixin' them typos....

Edited by reincarnated

I have a sample of compromising positions, might have to try that, and maybe get ahold of a sample of Sexpionage? I like the smell of compromising positions, sort of a sweet creamy smell. Our next date were going out to eat, so I don't know if I'd feel comfortable wearing those to s steakhouse or not?

Also looking for a scent to wear in the evenings/everyday/work at the bakery, when I'm not trying to be a sex goddess. lol.

I haven't actually tried any of the sex blends for that or any other purpose. I am pretty single at the moment. I just wanted to say welcome! Eggers is the one to talk to about scents when you are a server (unless you are a baker, that is!). I think she was a pretty big fan of Open Windows blends for tips.

Welcome.

Are you saying your drive is low or his? Or both.

My recommendations

For sexy time:

Try Occos,

LAM &

BAM

(these come on trial sizes so you can experiment and find the scents you like.)

Blatant Invitation

Sexpionage

Bang

Cuddle Bunny

Warm Cuddly:

Gotcha

Perfect Match

Cuddle Bunny (IMO it's both)

Social Sexy:

Cougar

SS4W

Gotcha.

Blends I like on men. Charisma (sexy), Teddy BB (relaxing cuddly), & Open Windows (uplifting, relaxing).

It's my sex drive. lol. Nothing wrong with his drive. I forgot how much that man turned me on. I've never really had a drive, but since hitting the 40's it's decreased quite a bit. I'd like that little bit I did have back. I plan on lighting a few candles, sipping on some wine, putting on compromising positions, and playing with the girls best friend, aka vibrator.

I placed a order already, but I do have gotcha, compromising postitons, and dom noire is on order. I haven't gotten up the nerve to ask him to wear anything yet.

It's my sex drive. lol. Nothing wrong with his drive. I forgot how much that man turned me on. I've never really had a drive, but since hitting the 40's it's decreased quite a bit. I'd like that little bit I did have back. I plan on lighting a few candles, sipping on some wine, putting on compromising positions, and playing with the girls best friend, aka vibrator.

I placed a order already, but I do have gotcha, compromising postitons, and dom noire is on order. I haven't gotten up the nerve to ask him to wear anything yet.

Got it. :)

Sounds like you are on the right track.

I'll say this, based on my own experiences. Just taking care of myself a bit. Getting a little exercise, fresh air ect, all those little basics that are so easy to drop until you realize it all added up, help.

As far as pheros, the hard sexy ones are nice.

But, I found I actually feel sexier with some of the other blends. Just saying, take the time and find what makes you feel good.

Wear a Phero, during the day when the man is not around, just for yourself, one that makes you feel that sexy hip-swinging confidence. It can be a cumulative effect for you as far as feeling like a sexual creature again. Also, keep in mind that scent alone can help. I've worn some DAMN sexy scents that totally made me feel like sex on a stick. What type of scents do you like?

I was really feeling like crap when I found LP. I found, not just the sex phero blends, but other blends and fragrances that gave me the boost I needed to feel that again.

Just remember some patience is necessary, especially in the trial phase. Read the review threads, you can ask questions about specifics.

Btw, The Dominance pheromone blend with cops was one I was going to suggest. It's a great combo. I strongly suggest getting a couple of Occo trials and a LAM trial too.

Anytime I add on even a small amount of cops, I feel sexy.

All that said, watch yourself out and about if you are wearing a copulin heavy blend. It can sometimes attract unwanted attentions.

Edited by StacyK

Also, practice makes perfect. Put on some music you love, light some candles, and have a few dates with yourself! :)

Dating yourself is definitly good practice.

I'm a fan of compromising positions but for me I have to be careful, I'm on overdrive without it, add it and ,..well, a sign post could look like a worthy companion. My hubby loves the fragrance, reminds him of his youth and his old camero ( vanilla-Roma air freshener, I guess it's a guy thing)

Super sexy and le femme noir give me a bit of personal sass and sway.

I'm sure you're probably a bit nervous too, relax and enjoy, good luck

I am so glad that I found this site, to ask all those girly sex questions, and everyone is so nice and informative on the subject. Compromising Position makes me feel so sexy when I was wearing it. I liked wearing LP Tropique with Gotcha, wasn't as much as a turn on as CP though. So with my little trials, I'm thinking it's the food smells that get me revved up.

Saying I'm nervous is a understatement....I'm so out of practice in that area, thinking that the vibrator and I need a little date sometime real soon. Hoping that will relax me, other than a few beers or glasses of wine.

So would you add cops to the super sexy?

I am so glad that I found this site, to ask all those girly sex questions, and everyone is so nice and informative on the subject. Compromising Position makes me feel so sexy when I was wearing it. I liked wearing LP Tropique with Gotcha, wasn't as much as a turn on as CP though. So with my little trials, I'm thinking it's the food smells that get me revved up.

Saying I'm nervous is a understatement....I'm so out of practice in that area, thinking that the vibrator and I need a little date sometime real soon. Hoping that will relax me, other than a few beers or glasses of wine.

So would you add cops to the super sexy?

Yes. If you wanted to add a little extra sex to the blend. SS4W or some of the others.

The blends I wouldn't add to are the blends already containing a lot of cops. Like Sexpionage, BI, LFN, CB, BANG, Sexology, LAM OR BAM, e t. Just read up on each blend you are using.

Somewhere I read that SS4w and compromising positions are a good match, though mixing phero blends isn't generally recommended.

You can add cops to the softer blends to sexy them up, like SS4W, treasured hearts, and so on.

I Remembered seeing that in here yesterday so I wore my LP red with SS4W by day, then applied CP when the hubby was on route home, I smelled amazing, felt amazing, and then,...

This is just my personal experience with CP but if I'm wearing it and don't initiate, nothing happens, except a bit of dissappointment.

A few kisses with a bit of intention behind them and he is easily on board.

SS4W is not a softer blend like TH.

It's in the social sexy category. As is Cougar.

Blends like TH and Heart & Soul, are differently nuanced. But as has been said, you can always add a touch of sexy with an Occo.

I really don't recommend blending SS4W with Sexpionage. You'll most likely end up wasting your pheros. That said, If after you have tried a blend like SS4W and you'd like to bump it up a notch SS4W and LAM has had favorable results for quite a few of us. There's even a review thread for the combo. See " Mara's Rocket Fuel with LAM".

Also, BANG is SS4W super charged with EST and a good dose of Cops. I'd go with that if you have not already purchased SS4W. It sounds like you are looking for that extra umph. :)

Honestly, IMO I recommend you try the blends on their own first. Before branching out to mixing. There are so many here.

There's lots of good wisdom in this thread for newbies and everyone alike.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547&do=findComment&comment=297933

Edited by StacyK

The thing I have found; IMO,there is no ONE blend that will address the problem as a whole.

You sure sound like you are active, quite busy actually. So I'd say you are fairly healthy and healthier that a lot of women your age given simply that you can keep up the physical demands of your schedule.

Sexpionage & BI really rev things up generally. Bang is also a very hip swinging, I'm a sexy thing phero. Though it's does not have 'enone. But I feel a general kick in the "sexy ass" when I wear it.

But, I do suggest finding a phero blend for daytime use just to keep the "I'm a sexy woman" feel in general. Try a sample of SS4W & Cougar just to see if either help nudge you in the direction. But, still respectable for daytime business.

..and again also get trials of Occo, and LAM.

Sorry to hear about the distance and time you'll be apart. But, you could make good use of it trying a few things out. Since you are looking for self effects.

I remember the first phero blend I ever tried was LFM in an enhanced fragrance. Tho it's more social/sexy on me, I do remember the feel. It was just such a noticeable lift in every way. Very much like a WOMAN again. As opposed to what I had become used to feeling at the time, which was worn out and just blah. I hardly thought about sex. But, getting that nudge in the day really started to help turn things around. I felt like a sexual being again, with hips (I finally felt good about having) and breasts ect.

Then when I started dating it was a really good feeling. I felt like I belonged at the table, so to speak.

Later I took it up a notch with the Sexpionage.. which I think was helpful to both of us. So, it was good stuff all around. But, you have to be willing to go though the test phase. Definitely try the blends more than once.

Edited by StacyK

I really do need to order a few of the samples of the sexy pheros. I love Compromising Positions, but I want to try BI, ,Sexpionage, SS4W and Cougar. Just try them on, light a candle, and just let them work. I just need to find a night where I can do that but I usually don't arrive home until after 6pm.

There's days I feel like I need to just slow down and take it all in. Usually when I want time to myself I saddle up my favorite horse and just ride and contemplate life, for me that's my me time, slows me down and I can just breathe. But I'm usually running mach 5, from working in the bakery/deli, ranching, and going ultra sounding with the neighbor. I wear a fitbit and usually by 10am I have gotten my 10,000 steps in. This week is crazy, worked Monday thru Thursday at the bakery/deli from 6-3pm, then Friday thru Saturday I was gone ultrasounding, we drove 500 miles, u/sed 250 head of bulls, work 6-3pm Sunday at the bakery/deli. after work drive 350 miles to the next u/s job, Monday assist in u/s 165 bulls, drive 350 miles back home, Tuesday is off, but farm boy is ill, so it sounds like were going to be bangs vaccinating heifers, ride heavies, and get the barn ready for calving season, and possibly clean out the JD 6105D. Wed thru Friday is work in the bakery/deli and off Saturday.