NEW RELEASES FOR JULY 2008

I'm entertaining myself here. A bit about Freya:

Freya

by Micha F. Lindemans

Freya

In Norse mythology, Freya is a goddess of love and fertility, and the most beautiful and propitious of the goddesses. She is the patron goddess of crops and birth, the symbol of sensuality and was called upon in matters of love. She loves music, spring and flowers, and is particularly fond of the elves (fairies). Freya is one of the foremost goddesses of the Vanir.

She is the daughter of the god Njord, and the sister of Freyr. Later she married the mysterious god Od (probably another form of Odin), who disappeared. When she mourned for her lost husband, her tears changed into gold.

Her attributes are the precious necklace of the Brisings, which she obtained by sleeping with four dwarfs, a cloak (or skin) of bird feathers, which allows its wearer to change into a falcon, and a chariot pulled by two cats. She owns Hildesvini ("battle boar") which is actually her human lover Ottar in disguise. Her chambermaid is Fulla. Freya lives in the beautiful palace Folkvang ("field of folk"), a place where love songs are always played, and her hall is Sessrumnir. She divides the slain warriors with Odin: one half goes to her palace, while the other half goes to Valhalla. Women also go to her hall.

This is fun!!! Tell me if I'm wrong!!!

Dragon Phoenix Pearl

Tea enriched with the fragrance of jasmine flowers has been a favorite since the Sung Dynasty, about 800 years ago. Dragon Phoenix Pearl gets its name from the visual characteristics of the tea bushes "climbing" the hillsides like a dragon coming out of the water. The tea is grown in an area in Funding City near the border of the Fujian and Zhejiang provinces. The area is mountainous and is often shrouded in clouds or fog. The tea is picked in April/May and processed by hand by rolling each leaf and a bud into tiny pearl sized balls. Once rolled, the tea is wrapped in silk mesh and dried by fire to set the form. The tea is then held until August/September when the finest jasmine blossoms are in bloom. The jasmine flowers are picked before noon and set aside until evening when the petals begin to open in the cool night air. Once open, the "marrying" of the jasmine to the tea happens in two aplicaions after which the jasmine petals are removed. According to analysis done by Chinese researchers, Dragon Phoenix Pearl has a higher concentration of vitamin C and amino acids than any other teas. This is unquestionably one of the finest jasmines shipped from the port of Fuzhou.

Could In the Lap of the Queen possibly com frome here:

In Welsh mythology, Math ap Mathonwy was a king of Gwynedd who needed to rest his feet in the lap of a virgin unless he was at war.

Or am I reading too much into it??

Yes, it's extremely close to that! I'll fill you in on the whole story shortly.

As for Freya...the Icelandic term for flirting: “to have the cats of Freya in the eyes”!

OMG! You know when a cute little Pug puppy gets excited and starts doing that runnin' around in circles thing??? Yeah I'm there. :) LOL :cocktail:

:2143:

Pizzelles,

Pixie

This is fun!!! Tell me if I'm wrong!!!

Dragon Phoenix Pearl

Good investigating, Therapygirl!!! :D

Indeed, I took the name from there! But the intent of the potion is a little different.

In China, marriage between man and woman is considered a mating of the Dragon (man) and the Phoenix (woman). Pearl is the symbol of the woman, marraige and fertility, and a traditional wedding gift, (while jade is the traditional male gift). The ingredients in this potion contain those of the tea, combined with additional ingredients that are a part of traditional Chinese wedding gifts. If you want to research more, do a search on Chinese Bride's Cookie Day.

okay, I have no life it's official!! One more guess: Come Tome ....John 3:8???

And it DOES somewhat relate to that quote. This is OUR take on the traditional "Come To Me" magickal blend, combining the lore of three different cultures. Ours was designed not only to beckon to a lover, but also to 'magnetize' the aura, drawing towards you whatever you are seeking - dispursing your intent on the four winds, and making you the master of your own winds of fate.

LOL, I have a very naughty interpretation of C.F.M. (thanks to that Fuck-Me Shoe and the TAL). *giggles*

So will the "Something Voodoo" be a version of a ritual oil like Hoodoo U Love?

LOL, I have a very naughty interpretation of C.F.M. (thanks to that Fuck-Me Shoe and the TAL). *giggles*

So will the "Something Voodoo" be a version of a ritual oil like Hoodoo U Love?

That's JUST what I thought. WANT!! :D

Actually, the *HooDoo U Luv* blend was more of a play on words than a Voodoo potion. It's a combo of magic wand woods, meant to divine/point you towards your true mate.

*Something Voodoo* really IS a modernized VooDoo love/sex potion.

CFM stands for EXACTLY what you are thinking, you dirty dirty dirty girls!

:D

Now go wash your minds out with Dolly's soap.

OMG YES!!! PLEASE tell me it has pheros??? 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

*edit* nevermind...I'm a dumby.....

Edited by vampkat

just got June's sampler ! now there's July ? I'm getting dizzy.....

CFM stands for EXACTLY what you are thinking, you dirty dirty dirty girls!

Now go wash your minds out with Dolly's soap.

BWAHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA

I love it !!! Make sure that its not my copulin blended soap that you're washing your mind out with.....that will make it worse!

Woohoo - looks like my Green Man finally got his potion on! Any hints on the notes for him??

Edited, 'cause in my excitement I was uh, excited! :blushing:

Edited by katz

Not to be greedy, please forgive me, I just want to budget properly. Will there be any unscented phero blends for the month? The fragranced offerings ar FABULOUS, and I have already placed my order, I am just wondering if there is anything else I need to plan for???? :blushing:

Woohoo - looks like my Green Man finally got his potion on! Any hints on the notes for him??

The label was kind of a late descision, it's always so difficult to do men's labels because you can't actually put a picture of a sexy man on them, like I would want to. "Dude! Why is there a bottle with a naked man on it in your medicine cabinet?" heh. Anyway, I hadn't even thought of it as a Green Man ode, but a mountain man sexy lumberjack kind of thing. It's very foresty.

"Dude! Why is there a bottle with a naked man on it in your medicine cabinet?" heh.

Oh that reminds me!

I was showing a (female) friend of mine the label for UN and she said,

"Does it smell like eau de naked man? 'Cause I would totally buy that!"

:blushing:

Oh that reminds me!

I was showing a (female) friend of mine the label for UN and she said,

"Does it smell like eau de naked man? 'Cause I would totally buy that!"

LOL! For some reason, in my head, classical artwork and/or superheroes make it all ok. That's a classical piece redrawn to be Superman. :blushing: