gallery photo

This snuggle inducing pheromone-laced compound is a simple-but-potent array of Nigerian blue musk, Tunisian white musk and amber-infused musk, lightly sweetened with vanilla and caramel. A super-cozy and sensual scent that encourages people to be oh-so-comfortable with you, even if you've only just met. You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that's the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you. When you apply just a few drops of our TMI blend to your skin and let it react with your body heat, you just may learn things about them that they've never revealed to anyone. There really is such a thing as Too Much Information, so be careful what you wish for!

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
CARAMEL SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

The musks in this are heavenly! This is so light and, for lack of a better word...powdery (but not baby powder) and the vanilla and caramel are just enough to draw you in, but I think it's going to be the musks that makes 'em stay! This is a winner, you ladies are going to love it. Great for everyday but super sexy for a date night also!

I'm looking forward to trying this blend out on my sortaguy this weekend! He seems to respond really well to a-nol so let's see what happens with some b-nol too!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods: this needs to be moved to the Pheromone reviews subforum.

This really is a great musk blend, warm and super-cozy like the description, but as it dries down it becomes completely gender-neutral: a skin scent with just enough sweetness to make it compulsively sniffable, but not too much to overwhelm the unisex aspect. I am convinced this is going to smell excellent on everyone.

I can't wait to use this for my own snuggly agenda! :thumbup:

Mods: this needs to be moved to the Pheromone reviews subforum.

Ummm, where?

There's subforums for men and for women apparently...and this scent is for both! :thumbup:

Thank you for the reviews, I am glad you are enjoying this one so far! I see it as a something that can absolutely stand on it's own or be comfortably layered with many things.

I think I dreamed this scent. I woke up suddenly one morning and sat up in bed and said out loud, "CARAMEL MUSK!" :idea:

Everybody needs this, seriously. There are ways you can wear it in order to limits its effects on you.

*edit*

It's not really powdery on me, although I can see why some might describe it that way. It's just smooth as silk and one of those your skin, only better kind of scents.

Edited by luna65

There are ways you can wear it in order to limits its effects on you.

I know "on back of neck" is recommended, but how do you get your target to snorf you there? (I once tried H&S on hands (thinking, "as far from face as possible") but being a hand-talker, I ended up talking my face off & spilling all kinds of crazy shit from childhood on an acquaintance, who eventually ended up looking like this:

bart-scared.gif

Edited by tyvey

how do you get your target to snorf you there?

How about:

1) Could you help me with my necklace?

2) Could you help me loosen my button? And make sure your dress/top comes with a back button.

3) Bend over with hair to the side and thus your neck exposed and whisper something into his ear?

4) Pretend to drop something so both of you will bend over to pick it up ..... and remember to expose the back of your neck?

OR apply a few drops of TMI on a hanky and put it over his nose! J/K .... it's late and I'm just nursing almond-flavoured milk!

Could you help me loosen my button? And make sure your dress/top comes with a back button.

LOL!!!! wow, that could be VERY misinterpreted if I did not have a button on my clothes. Ba dum, CHH

OR apply a few drops of TMI on a hanky and put it over his nose!

Don't think I haven't thought of this. :abfx:

LOL!!!! wow, that could be VERY misinterpreted if I did not have a button on my clothes. Ba dum, CHH

Okay, how about "Ooo, my button popped, will you be a darling and help me button it?" and make sure that the buttonhole is so much smaller than the size of the button that takes a long time doing it! Lol!

I think I dreamed this scent. I woke up suddenly one morning and sat up in bed and said out loud, "CARAMEL MUSK!" :)

GAHHHHHH...oooo cannot wait to try this one !

Well see, ya gotta be a bit of a vamp. :dreadlocksnaner:

Oooh, tell me if you think I smell good...here.

...and here...and here...ummm,doesn't everyone do this :dreadlocksnaner: I certainly do :lol:

and make sure that the buttonhole is so much smaller than the size of the button that takes a long time doing it! Lol!

Well...I can use a needle and thread at least that well :)

There was a story from a customer, a long time ago. She was dating a *very* shy guy, trying to get him to make any sort of move, as I recall. They went to the movies together, and she had Love Potion Original on the back of her neck, under her hair. And as they were watching the movie he got closer and closer to her and buried his nose in the back of her neck, and then stayed there with his head on her shoulder watching the movie. She credited the LP Original as inspiring him to finally make his move. (No pheros, btw.)

So, back of the neck seems to work just fine, if you are sitting next to each other, yeah? If you are out for dinner/drinks/coffee, you can always sit next to the other person instead of across from...so you can hear each other better. :) Oh, and steal french fries off his plate.

you're onto something Mara... I tend to sit across so I can see them better, and out of cowardice, let's face it :) *Must practice putting b-nol on back of neck and shoving my head under their noses like a cat*

How about:

1) Could you help me with my necklace?

2) Could you help me loosen my button? And make sure your dress/top comes with a back button.

3) Bend over with hair to the side and thus your neck exposed and whisper something into his ear?

4) Pretend to drop something so both of you will bend over to pick it up ..... and remember to expose the back of your neck?

OR apply a few drops of TMI on a hanky and put it over his nose! J/K .... it's late and I'm just nursing almond-flavoured milk!

LMAO

OMG

What about..

' I have incredible flexibility in my neck, do you want to see how buff my neck is" ?

LOOOL! All this effort to get tmi out of someone when it may very well be "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY R U ACTING SO WEIRD?!"

But seriously, what an idea, to put different scents/pheros in diff places on one's person and invite the tg on a wanderiing sniffing treasure-hunt. Ya know, just to get their opinion. For science.

LOOOL! All this effort to get tmi out of someone when it may very well be "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY R U ACTING SO WEIRD?!"

But seriously, what an idea, to put different scents/pheros in diff places on one's person and invite the tg on a wanderiing sniffing treasure-hunt. Ya know, just to get their opinion. For science.

I picture the LP Fanta Girls trying this out in the name of science and it looking like an " I Love Lucy Episode "

Pretending to faint and then falling backwards would be another good one.

or

" Oh goodness I can't feel C1!!! C1 is not there! please check hurry! "

I've done a variation on this, but with the OCCOs (Quince was most in favor of White and Pink, of course, even though I put my favorite (Blue) in the vicinity of the Hot Spot). :)

Edited by luna65

Well now this really surprised me...I don't like it very much :D I think it is the same musk that I didn't like in Halo's Angelique...naturally I will try it again at least a few times,I know better now :) I was slathered in G&L all day so can not comment on teh pheros,I do know it has been a very long and tiring day ,ummm,but I feel really good :020105~21:

Trying my sample and with no recollection of the notes, my impression was mostly 'perfumey', which I think now is the musks, which I really like. So now I get the vanilla musk thing going on, though I don't necessarily feel caramel coming through on me... certainly not to a Sutra or Kittenish degree.

Re the powdery aspect, I definitely get it but not overly so (I do NOT like powdery as a rule.) As a matter of fact, while sniffing back and forth between this and Luminessence and deciding that just maybe I could do one as a bottle (money's tight) I was dismayed that Lumin was becoming irresistable but heartened that TMI seemed to have crossed a powder-line into the 'pass' category.

BUT. It is still soooo nice, and not too powdery really... feels to me like the creaminess of the cocoabutter accord, which is actually what I was thinking I smelled upon the first application, and what gave the perfumey vibe. Not sure if it's in there or just that impression from the musks?

Curious to hear reviews on the phero side!

Trying this later today when out with some friends, want to get all chatty and cozy with them. Also, wondering if I make this into a spray if it will be way too much of everyone and the waitress spill their guts... But it's an intersting (if slightly diabolical) idea.

I SMELL SOOOO YUMMMMYYYYYY.... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Pretty version of light Coffee caramel chocolate... MMMM...... Not sure about the pheros but it smells GOOD. :666:

My best fd came over to my place for dinner and girls talk :P:):) It was a very comfortable, relax and open conversation :):):019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I would put this scent in the SNUGGLE section :) Soooooooooooo comforting and relaxing :) I really like it :)

Edited by bumbob

I love love love the musk in this one...add a touch of sweetness, and BAM! You have T.M.I.

I heart this scent. I get whiffs of residuals of this scent on some of my shirts...It's like T.M.I's personal gift with purchase.

I sat downwind of everyone so I didn't really get any noticible phero effects (drat) but the scent was very nice, a light powdery condensed milk scent with a touch of caramel (but totally not baby powderish). It's very nice and sweet and innocent. I think I might get a bottle eventually.

mmm sounds like a lighter / airier version of Dolce Far Niente! I'm dying to try this out on some particular people but first will have to get over my terror of it making me spill my own guts :666:

Edited by tyvey