I really hope it isn't like that for you but I also kind of don't want you to tell me the true results and ruin my imagined mayhem!

Well, I DID wear T.M.I. to work today, the scented version, and quite liberally (it's 1/3 the strength after all) and also slathered on OCCO Pink.

After reading your post, I'm going to go with: That's EXACTLY what happened! Except, Matt's name is actually Josh...

A far as selfies though, I can share that I had a glorious day. Very happy, chatty and all around good day.

What with all the entertainment you listed, how could it have been anything else! :lol:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wear that combo again today. The caramel musk with the pink sugar of he OCCO was a really surprisingly good combo on me scent wise! It wasn't especially foodie, mostly the musk with a hint of pink berry, not a scent I normally wear but one that had me "noticing myself" all day long :D

How did it go, NuTrix?

:huh::lol:Hahaha! Well, I can't say that, though I like the way Aja smells ^_^ I'm all about the selfies.

But WnG has put me in the mood to experiment with TMI and cops. If I don't wear it to work over the next day or 2, I'll wear it with hubby on the weekend and see how it fairs, though I think work would be a more diverse testing ground....hmmm....

Eta: oops, browser just updated. I see your response. Sounds like a fun day!

Edited by WnG

Eta: oops, browser just updated. I see your response. Sounds like a fun day!

I wore it again yesterday just to see if it was consistent for me. It's only been twice, so saying it's definitively consistent would be a bit too soon, but it has proven to be a good combo for me these last 2 days.

Such a big dose of b-nol can sometimes make me overly introspective but I didn't have that these last 2 days. It has to be the selfies that a large dose of cops brings...maybe it's just balancing it out for me :)

I wore it again yesterday just to see if it was consistent for me. It's only been twice, so saying it's definitively consistent would be a bit too soon, but it has proven to be a good combo for me these last 2 days.

Such a big dose of b-nol can sometimes make me overly introspective but I didn't have that these last 2 days. It has to be the selfies that a large dose of cops brings...maybe it's just balancing it out for me :)

I've seriously got to test drive this idea. I think the cops is the ticket. It has made Dom (in Dom Noire) something I love! (and Dom was always an absolute no-go before)

You and Donsie may be onto something with adding cops to everything. Though I'll still be mindful of my environment, for sure!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... I tried this one yesterday for the first time. I was hoping to get some info from my soon to be ex-manager about how my yearly review is likely to unfold.

I got the UN trial and began with 3 drops on the back of my hands. I wanted to be cautious. Nothing happened - not to me, not to anyone around me. Before my meeting with the manager, I applied 3 more drops on the back of my hands. We were 5 feet from each other in a tiny conference room for about 15 minutes. Nothing... Nothing happened the rest of the day either.
I guess I have to keep experimenting.

Hmmm... I tried this one yesterday for the first time. I was hoping to get some info from my soon to be ex-manager about how my yearly review is likely to unfold.

I got the UN trial and began with 3 drops on the back of my hands. I wanted to be cautious. Nothing happened - not to me, not to anyone around me. Before my meeting with the manager, I applied 3 more drops on the back of my hands. We were 5 feet from each other in a tiny conference room for about 15 minutes. Nothing... Nothing happened the rest of the day either.

I guess I have to keep experimenting.

:arf: How frustrating! I hope you get this to work for you very soon!

• 1 month later...

I like the scent of this. It would be very difficult not to take repeated whiffs of it on myself. I wore it yesterday and had a nice talk while out. I am pretty sure we would have talked plenty anyway but stacking the deck never hurt.

I like the scent of this. It would be very difficult not to take repeated whiffs of it on myself.

There's always the Caramel Musk, for when you DO want to be able to just huff away.... :)

• 1 month later...

There's always the Caramel Musk, for when you DO want to be able to just huff away.... :)

That's the scented TMI right? If so, then that is what I have. I love the smell of it.

I wore TMI to work today because the store manager is transferring to another store. We are getting a new store manager. The frame shop manager really likes our old store manager. REALLY likes him. I can't decide fully in what way because she denies it altogether. (While acting like an obsessed teenager sometimes) I also don't know whether he feels the same way. She has already tried to convince him that she needs to transfer with him. Which sounds silly except that she did transfer to his store once before. (Later so did I to get away from the store manager I had been working for.)

So I was hoping for some truth about whether or not she was going to transfer or what. It seems to be that she isn't. However, several times through out the day she told me all kinds of other stuff. "Oh, I meant to tell you." was said several times. It was interesting and kind of fun. Early on another co-worker rambled on at me also. I tried to be mindful of my own disclosure and I think I did decently well with it. I was too occupied with listening to say much.

That's the scented TMI right? If so, then that is what I have. I love the smell of it.

Yup - but TMI fragrance, unphero'd:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/CaramelMusk/

All fragrance, all the time :)

• 7 months later...

Revisiting this one, it has a sweet n airy vanilla forward with sprinkling of caramel, it deepened to a heavy and dry non-syrupy caramel/amber with a hint of vanilla looming in the far back after dry down. It has a slight powderiness to it making it feel like there's a musk in it somewhere o.o

Half hour later it's a very quiet vanilla sugar...

I sort of miss how chewy this used to be :c

• 1 month later...

This was my first phero bottle purchase (I think) and will always remain the first scent and phero I felt at home in. I don't use it nearly as much anymore because I tend to use Open Windows for lighthearted conversation and rarely need anything too serious, but several years ago when I discovered LP this was irreplaceable. I've worn it around friends, family, and to therapy; the hits are remarkable, both to myself and others. The scent is so silky, sheer, and elegant...It really smells expensive. I have received many compliments.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to test this outdoors--carefully. I used the wand to smear two drops across only the fingers (except for the thumb) of the hand that would be holding my beer--the ones that would be facing away from me and toward Blond Bartender. I dabbed some Caramel Musk on my neck/chest so I could enjoy the scent closer to my nose, and added a bit of OCCO White to my cleavage.

​Of course, I had some effects from the phero even though it wasn't right near my nose, but it never became uncontrollable TMI (I know others here have said that bonding/sharing pheros like this affected them that way). I was chattier than usual pretty much right when I sat down but in a pleasant way, and I'm noticing (from this and other pheros) that Alpha-Androstenol affects me quite noticeably and nicely. Got extra attention, deeper (but fun) conversation, and an extra glass of beer from BB. :)

Edited by Witty Kitty

I wouldn't have necessarily picked out caramel in this, it's just a pleasant powdery-soft scent, cool but still cozy. And though I huffed the bejesus out of this, personally I wouldn't be worried about babbling like a fool or anything, haha! I got a little more talkative with my hairdresser than I'd otherwise be, which was nice.

Just applied a small spritz to my wrist of the scented TMI spray to test the fragrance. I went full bottle on this unsniffed for the phero alone (got specific targets in mind... Huehuehuehue) and the rave reviews. I'm getting a very clean scent, due to the musk I believe. Hoping that letting it settle a bit will ease the vanilla and caramel out. Debating getting the oil too since that's probably where those components shine.

• 1 month later...

This is my first post/review. I have been purchasing love potions for about the last 9 months. One of the ones I have, but rarely use is T.M.I. This is because when I wear it I have diarrhea of the mouth regardless of where I put it on and it was just getting too dangerous to wear.

Anyways, last fall I had an incident with my oldest daughter(8) who is normally an exceptionally kind, honest, sweet girl. This incident floored me and my husband. Somehow she ended up with $20 and proceeded to lie about and to other people where this money came from. We have never dealt with anything like this before with any of our children, so we kept asking for the truth and she kept sending us down another path of lies. We became very concerned that this money had come possibly from an adult in her life because she would not fess up and was so tight lipped about it. Ten days in we had another family meeting which this time also included her younger brother(7) in hopes that if we were all in the same room and he knew everything that was going on we could piece more of this together. Almost two hours later nothing.

At the moment my husband and I decided to give up, she was sobbing telling us she couldn't tell us and she needed to go see someone. Then I remembered T.M.I. I went and got it, told her to calm down, we were just going to sit silently for a few moments and I was going to put a bit of perfume on her. I placed a drop under her nose, on her Adam's apple, & on both wrists. Within ten minutes, she told us the truth. My husband is still skeptical that T.M.I. did the job, but if you really saw what we went through for those 10 days & how quickly she turned after the application I can't imagine how someone could not believe it too.

In the end, she had stolen the $20 from her best friend that had found it luckily on the ground outside our house. Needless to say, we went directly to her best friend's family and she asked for forgiveness. Her friend forgave her and we turned it into a life lesson.

I realize applying this to a child is controversial and we have never done it prior or since then. In the end, I was thankful to have T.M.I. in that moment and I swear by its potency. -me

Well first off Welcome. I used LP products for 6 months before I joined the forum almost 3 years ago now.. time flies.

#1 I hear ya about the "diarrhea of the mouth". :)

Our famy is blessed with the "gift of gab" and wow I tried many doses and far from getting someone to talk I just wound up yapping away. Oh well.

While I do, as others, agree the pheros are NOT for kids. As a parent I can see why you did it. And got results. I'm not a phero expert. But, a one off thing will probably not be a big deal. This is such a frustrating time to raise kids. She made a mistake and personally I admire how you handled it. That had to be hard. Having her make her apology in person was an excellent idea.

You certainly got off easy.. in terms of her offense. Thank god it wasn't .. oh I have a secret FB account and you find she's talking to some pervy guy. REAL STORY btw.

Anyways... I wouldn't run for pheros every time. But, wow I am glad that worked. Good to know.

BTW, there is a variant (not sure if that's the right term) called True Confessions. You may find that works better on you.

Anyway glad you got to the bottom of her distress.

Just FYI.. There's a pheromone Review thread area here in the forum. This is the specific one for TMI.

This Section is a review area for the LP Perfume variants.

Just in case you find the admin moved this post to the phero review area.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5883&page=9&do=findComment&comment=432334

• 1 year later...

The last time I put on TMI, I was trying to use it for teaching so students would be more comfortable. I thought back of my hands would keep it further from me, but no. I'm already an over-sharing fool, so I put it away for a while. I've worn it and also true confessions, though, for tattoo appointments where the TMI could be put far from my face but where they'd be working! I am mischievous like that. But last night I figured out how to dose my man without dosing me, I put it on my wrists and back of neck, and 1// hr later told him my dress tag was itching me and asked him to cut it out. I had to hold up my hair and kind of turned my wrists out. We're already very open, but of course it led to other things...

He already thinks people talk too much and won't put on Seer, maybe I'll take back the TMI sample he has, too

!

• 2 years later...

I just saw a cross post comment where @androstenolmentioned using this for partner bonding.. I never considered using it this way and I appreciate that input!

I have had a bottle of this sitting in my drawer and I got it because I love caramel musk which I also have. The last time I used this, I made some crazy concoction of TMI on the back of my neck, balm balm and perfect match combined and it was like a love fest in my office. People kept touching me or wanting to talk to me.

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2023 at 9:09 PM, Mila said:

I own Caramel Musk and like it but now…I want the TMI version too 😂

😆 You must be reading my mind, because I was just thinking the same thing. Sexology works great for my purposes, but sometimes you don’t want to send the sex signals but still want the talking.

And Caramel Musk/T.M.I. smells great.