Special Pheromone Enhanced Experimental Editions

For Experimental Porpoises:

Hey, Lab Dolphins!

Check out this page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Prices reflect perfume + our cost for the pheromones added.

An early head's up for board members. Will announce this on the front page of the site when the new releases come out, and there's only a few of each.

For Experimental Porpoises:

Hey, Lab Dolphins!

Check out this page:

Prices reflect perfume + our cost for the pheromones added.

An early head's up for board members. Will announce this on the front page of the site when the new releases come out, and there's only a few of each.

Oooo, what about may's blend and abrosia's roses? Will those be available for sampling? They sound wonderful!

Oooo, what about may's blend and abrosia's roses? Will those be available for sampling? They sound wonderful!

Yes, both of those are spectacular. Sorry, no samples from this page. There's only a couple of bottles made of each blend.

Heh, I've been considering ordering Nasty Habits with an add-in for some time, although strangely enough I find myself to drawn to one of the others...

Oh I bet you knew exactly what kind of mad dash to purchase this was going to cause, didn't you?

:blushing:

Edited by luna65

LOL...I guess one could look at it that way. My free time is dominated by writing so I'm on the computer all the time.

Mara, I've got my eye on the LP Red with Instant Sexiness added. I'm going to order this along with the new releases and Something Voodoo on Saturday. Do you think this will still be available.

Mara, I've got my eye on the LP Red with Instant Sexiness added. I'm going to order this along with the new releases and Something Voodoo on Saturday. Do you think this will still be available.

Yes, we made the largest quantity of that one to start with, but I'll reserve one for you just in case!

Ohhh man, my eyes watered when I found out I was too late for mx135/kittenish

oh sweetie, you're not the only one! *sigh*!

OMG! LP Red with IS is such a dream combination for me! :onigiri_moon_sleep:

I would ask for a set aside bottle, but unfortunately I just got laid off and I don't know when I would be able to pay for it! ^_^ Good luck with this one girls!

***note to self***

next job I get, be sure to open a separate account stricly for LP emergencies!! :winktongue:

I've updated the page:

Added a couple of more options with Mystery Boy (UN & Bubble), and added 1 bottle of Liz's gorgeous Sugared Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto blend.

Also wanted to mention - the Sultry Afternoon and Beta-Nol combo - that Beta-Nol is 4x the strength of the formula that we sell in the big bottles. It's "truth serum" strength, if anyone is looking for that kind of thing, just a head's up.

I've updated the page:

Added a couple of more options with Mystery Boy (UN & Bubble), and added 1 bottle of Liz's gorgeous Sugared Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto blend.

Also wanted to mention - the Sultry Afternoon and Beta-Nol combo - that Beta-Nol is 4x the strength of the formula that we sell in the big bottles. It's "truth serum" strength, if anyone is looking for that kind of thing, just a head's up.

This is absolutely my next purchase... I so hope it sticks around until Aug. 3rd (I'd be ever so greatful if you could hold a bottle aside for me Mara...I understand if you can't)

Anyhow, I love the scent of sultry afternoon and was gonna purchase a full size someday anyhow...but now with the beta -nol (I love that stuff) and at 4x the strength

Oh please let this last until I can make my purchase first week of Aug(wearing wishcraft even now as I am typing this...hehehe) really, I am though.

djacquelyn

OMG! LP Red with IS is such a dream combination for me! :huh:

I would ask for a set aside bottle, but unfortunately I just got laid off and I don't know when I would be able to pay for it! :cry: Good luck with this one girls!

***note to self***

next job I get, be sure to open a separate account stricly for LP emergencies!! :(

Hey Daisy,

Sooooo sorry to hear about ya job...keep ya head up. You'll get another soon I bet.

In the mean while just wanted to show you some love cause you know you my girl...we share two very big passions, pheromones and potions.

If it doesn't offend thee my friend I would like to gift you with a bottle of the

LP Red IS/A mix....If Mara can hold you a bottle until Aug. 3rd when I can make this payment I would love to make ya dream come true...waddya say girlfriend?

are you okay with accepting my gift Daisy?...let me know

Then we gotta see if Mara can hold it...I am also hoping she can hold a bottle of something different that I wanted also, so keep ya paws, oh I mean fingers crossed...hehehe

djac

Always happy to hold anything you want.

After 6 weeks or so, I put unclaimed items back into general stock if I don't hear anything from them.

I'll put aside two bottles of IS/RED now. When you're ready for them, email me because I removed those from the shopping cart inventory, so you'll buy them via invoice instead. And no worries if you change your mind - that doesn't bother me at all.

That's leaves 3 in general stock.

Always happy to hold anything you want.

After 6 weeks or so, I put unclaimed items back into general stock if I don't hear anything from them.

I'll put aside two bottles of IS/RED now. When you're ready for them, email me because I removed those from the shopping cart inventory, so you'll buy them via invoice instead. And no worries if you change your mind - that doesn't bother me at all.

That's leaves 3 in general stock.

Mara you are the best...thank you thank you!!!!

Just one clarification...the Red LP IS/A is being purchased for daisy...I want to purchase the Sultry Afternoon Beta-Nol...so if you would please hold one bottle of each.

Sorry for any confusion Mara and again thank you...I will email you Around Aug 1 or second that way you can have the invoice ready for the 3rd.

Doing the happy dance - djacquelyn

djacquelyn that was a very kind thing to do. I know you aren't doing it for kudos, but i think you're a very caring person. Crawling back into my cave now....

Hey Therapy girl,

Naw, definitely not doing for the kudos...but thanks for your Kind comment.

I am a firm believer in putting kind deeds out into the atmosphere and watching how it is always paid forward...and, Daisy is MY Girrrrrl!!!! she could definitely use the break, it's hard losing a job. and no, I am not rich or anything, but I am so rich in abundant blessings, goodness and most of all, LOVE!

But yes, thanks again.

and Mara, thanks for everything

djacquelyn

Edit: so why you in a cave hiding?...did the LP potions get you into hot water...hehehe, if it did I want details...what, Y'll know I told ya I am nosey...hahaha

Edited by djacquelynstew

Ha! Nothing so wonderful as that! Just feeling weepy from a whopping case of PMS that I'm attempting to heal with Ice Cream, Yummy perfume, male pheromones, and the thought of being divorced in about three months (yay!!)!! Just not fit for company right now, as my grandma would say! Although I did have a visit from my 19 year old son who was feeling down too, and I gave him my bottle of Phero boy and he called about 45 minutes later saying he was feeling MUCH better, and had just had some luck with a girl he had been trying to get to talk to him forever!!! I just SMILED at the Phero magic!!

Ha! Nothing so wonderful as that! Just feeling weepy from a whopping case of PMS that I'm attempting to heal with Ice Cream, Yummy perfume, male pheromones, and the thought of being divorced in about three months (yay!!)!! Just not fit for company right now, as my grandma would say! Although I did have a visit from my 19 year old son who was feeling down too, and I gave him my bottle of Phero boy and he called about 45 minutes later saying he was feeling MUCH better, and had just had some luck with a girl he had been trying to get to talk to him forever!!! I just SMILED at the Phero magic!!

Ah Yes, the phero magic!! works ever so well...hehehe

Well feel better soon sweetie,

djac

Hey Daisy,

Sooooo sorry to hear about ya job...keep ya head up. You'll get another soon I bet.

In the mean while just wanted to show you some love cause you know you my girl...we share two very big passions, pheromones and potions.

If it doesn't offend thee my friend I would like to gift you with a bottle of the

LP Red IS/A mix....If Mara can hold you a bottle until Aug. 3rd when I can make this payment I would love to make ya dream come true...waddya say girlfriend?

are you okay with accepting my gift Daisy?...let me know

Then we gotta see if Mara can hold it...I am also hoping she can hold a bottle of something different that I wanted also, so keep ya paws, oh I mean fingers crossed...hehehe

djac

Aww D, I think I'm gonna cry! :(

How incredibly sweet of you. Seriously, thank you so much! OMG, I'm speechless right now, thank you so much girl! :banana055:

Aww D, I think I'm gonna cry! :(

How incredibly sweet of you. Seriously, thank you so much! OMG, I'm speechless right now, thank you so much girl! :banana055:

NO TEARS...at least not till we get our goodies then we can cry tears of joy Yeah!

Daisy not even another word. Your Joy is thanks enough. I sent you an email also.

Djac