Special Pheromone Enhanced Experimental Editions

The people on this board are some of the nicest in the world!

Group hug!!!

:banana055: :(:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon::Hug_emoticon:

...SO funny Stkatz, I was gonna post *exactly* that (including the mass huggie emoticons!!) but I held back...there are some sweet folks here!

Aww DJ! you are such a sweetie!

Yea, people it's time to have a a big group hug! :angelstar-kaos058:

Awwww, yes everyone here is wonderful...I love this place

okay, hugzzzz for everybody and have a great potion day!

:angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058: :angelstar-kaos058:

djac

I've updated the page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Added a couple of more options with Mystery Boy (UN & Bubble), and added 1 bottle of Liz's gorgeous Sugared Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto blend.

Mara.... What would YOU blend (phero-wise) with my blend, I'm going for something that is not too bold, but kind of teasing (for that lack of a better word), like "kiss me/love me gently", not "where's your car/back seat", Cuddle Bunny perhaps ?? pls let me know PLEEEZE ! thx

liz :blush:

Mara.... What would YOU blend (phero-wise) with my blend, I'm going for something that is not too bold, but kind of teasing (for that lack of a better word), like "kiss me/love me gently", not "where's your car/back seat", Cuddle Bunny perhaps ?? pls let me know PLEEEZE ! thx

liz :blush:

Yeah, Cuddle Bunny would be good - and also Treasured Hearts and maybe even Intellectual Woman, because that one is for attraction and communication, but not a 'one night stand' kind of blend.

What do the rest of you gals think?

could "my blend" be blended with a phero or is it already bottled ? thinkin about it.

liz

Edited by liz

Yeah, Cuddle Bunny would be good - and also Treasured Hearts and maybe even Intellectual Woman, because that one is for attraction and communication, but not a 'one night stand' kind of blend.

What do the rest of you gals think?

Mara, just wondering..... is "Treasured Hearts" a same sex attraction phero ? as in "girl/girl" ? or is it designed FOR women's use (straight) ?

Edited by liz

Treasured Hearts is for Women to attract Men. It makes men act committment minded - makes them want to nest with you.

However, it makes other women act extremely warmly towards the wearer as well.

Treasured Hearts is for Women to attract Men. It makes men act committment minded - makes them want to nest with you.

However, it makes other women act extremely warmly towards the wearer as well.

GOTCHA ! thx.

No immediate plans - but maybe in the future. I think we went through all of the stock of Androtics proprietary formulas we have on hand, but I've still got a bunch of individual ingredients to play with that we bought from Stone, Pharmacom and Androtics when we were building our library and knowledge about the different phero ingredients - so I think I will make some blends up with those ingredients and offer them soon.

Wanna know what I got? Those of you who are more knowledgable about phero combos, feel free to suggest recipe ideas and I'll see what I can whip up.

Here's the individual pheros we have on hand:

Alpha-Androstenol

Beta-Androstenol

Estratetraenol

Copulins (EoW)

Androstadienone

AndrosteRone

AndrostAnone

Thoughts?

:thbf54f4bf:

lol, I bet Dolly will rock at this stuff!!! :thbf54f4bf:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mix is what I'm curious about, I'll place them in chronological order, from greatest to min.

lotsa Copulins: for sexual attraction

Beta-Androstenol: for making him feel open and chatty, and makes the user look more younger too!

Estratetraenol: to make him all touchy, affectionate, and all cuddly.

Yes, it's not an alpha women mix, more so of a softie. It's nice to try something new right? :smilies-23596: I haven't seen pheros to make a women seem more homely, and softie in love potions yet (except for cuddle bunny) :020105~21: I feel like this would make things more romantic and sweet too.

You don't have Tah do ya? If added to the mix, it'll make the lady seem more "soft", kittenish, and cute. With the cops, your man will take over you when it's bedtime :smilies-23596: lol

Edited by esmeralda

Me, Jane! is TAH and cops.

That's cool! :020105~21:

but we don't have an unscented phero with tah *sigh* so we can combine it with other potions. It's just an idea though :thbf54f4bf::P

Always happy to hold anything you want.

After 6 weeks or so, I put unclaimed items back into general stock if I don't hear anything from them.

I'll put aside two bottles of IS/RED now. When you're ready for them, email me because I removed those from the shopping cart inventory, so you'll buy them via invoice instead. And no worries if you change your mind - that doesn't bother me at all.

That's leaves 3 in general stock.

Hey Mara...sent you an email earlier this morning...ready to square up and purchase. Also, I asked a question on the email so if you could let me know the answer I am ready....oooooh, I am soooo excited...HEEEEEY DAISY, time to do our happy dance :thbf54f4bf:

djac

• 3 weeks later...

I got my bottle of manifestation potion with TAF yesterday and it's sure interesting. The scent isn't too strong and a pleasant floral/herbal scent. When I rolled the bottle on I think the ball was a little loose or something and alot dripped out but not too bad, was worried I might OD in it though So I rubbed to excess on my stuffed flower. I think the TAf made me get things little things done that I had been putting off such as little things like breaking down a bunch of the empty cardboard boxes i had laying around in my room lol. I just started getting into drinking coffee regularly now though adn that might have had something to do with it... not sure haha

hmm you wouldn't happen ot have anyway to make a something such as adronics spaceland would you? I've never tried it yet, so darn expensive, I would love to put it in a custom blend with a cheshire cat theme though and call it mad kitty!... probably wont happen though lol

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I got my bottle of manifestation potion with TAF yesterday and it's sure interesting. The scent isn't too strong and a pleasant floral/herbal scent. When I rolled the bottle on I think the ball was a little loose or something and alot dripped out but not too bad, was worried I might OD in it though So I rubbed to excess on my stuffed flower. I think the TAf made me get things little things done that I had been putting off such as little things like breaking down a bunch of the empty cardboard boxes i had laying around in my room lol. I just started getting into drinking coffee regularly now though adn that might have had something to do with it... not sure haha

hmm you wouldn't happen ot have anyway to make a something such as adronics spaceland would you? I've never tried it yet, so darn expensive, I would love to put it in a custom blend with a cheshire cat theme though and call it mad kitty!... probably wont happen though lol

TAF is like that......very good for focus......

The reason it dripped out was PROBABLY because the Androtics pheros they are adding in these limited blends are alcohol-based, so the mixture ends up a little "thinner" in consistency than the regular oils and phero blends.....just be a little careful in application....

A "spaceland" effect could be acheived......it is what Androtics terms 50 mcg strength.......if LP decides to stock straight alpha-nol spray, it COULD be done.....that is all that is in spaceland after all, is alpha-nol and some sort of herbalish scent.....

hey Dolly, I am trying out my Androtics 10 mcg TAF any suggestions on good dosage? I am not really noticing anything with 2 sprays. Help Phero Queen! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I get the best results with 4 sprays of the 12.5 mcg.....one to each wrist (so I can huff at will), and two big blasts to the chest.....if I were you, I would go up by one spray increments....you'll know when you find your dosage....too much will space you out....be sure to put it where you are smelling it, and as soon as it dries down, do so....INHALE DEEPLY a few times.....

Ah, that was probably it dolly, it does seems little thinner.The best way tho put it on is I shake the botlle a little ot make sure it's mixed then roll it on upwards without turning the bottle over. I think the herbal ingredient in spaceland is some kinda sage, don't remember...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Ah, that was probably it dolly, it does seems little thinner.The best way tho put it on is I shake the botlle a little ot make sure it's mixed then roll it on upwards without turning the bottle over. I think the herbal ingredient in spaceland is some kinda sage, don't remember...

Now that you mention it, I think it is clary sage......

hmm clary sage/Salvia Sclarea.. isn't salvia illegal now? it is at least where I live maybe it's a diffent kind of salvia though... everythings illegal pshh... I wonder if the essential oil is...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

hmm clary sage/Salvia Sclarea.. isn't salvia illegal now? it is at least where I live maybe it's a diffent kind of salvia though... everythings illegal pshh... I wonder if the essential oil is...

I'm not sure if all salvia is.....salvia divinorum is illegal in several states now.....mostly because some people smoke it.....

Edited by Dolly