Juliana

hi everyone!

Hello everyone! :) I'm new to posting here and figured I'd introduce myself, but I've been lurking and reading all the useful info for quite a while.

I got my first pheromones a few months ago and have been having fun experimenting with them ever since. Gotcha is probably my favorite so far since it seems to work really well for me! I get great selfies from it. Makes me happier, more talkative and less anxious. The guy I'm dating responds really well to it too. I also love Balm Bomb which I tried for the first time in scented version a few days ago. It smells magnificent and works great! I have to say, LP perfumes are addictive. I feel like I want to try just about everything!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a lot more experimenting and learning more from you all. :D

Welcome. :)

Haha - addictive is an understatement! Welcome to the forum. And congratulations on your success to date!

Welcome Juliana!! So glad you're joining us :) Glad you found a couple that are working so well for you!

Welcome!

Greetings! :hedgehog:

Thank you all for the welcome!! :kiss43:

Edited by Juliana

WELCOME JULIANA! Your gonna love it here! :D

WAY belated! Welcome!

I've "seen" you around the boards - hope it's feeling like home around here for you :heart::)