Come Join Our New LP Facebook Group!

halo0073

Hey everyone! We have a new fun LP Facebook Group. We will have lively chat, games and contests where you can win free LP goodies, meet new LP fans, ask questions, see product previews, share pics, see new store merchandise and lots more. It's going to be very interactive. And our very own beloved LadyVictoria is our other admin. So all of you that have been missing LadyV, come on over. She lives on FB now. LOL. My fault.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523514571283339/

Our awesome giveaway will be announced when we hit 100 members. It's a good one ;)

ETA Mara has donated a gorgeous gift set from the store. I'll be posting a pic on Facebook tomorrow.

You won't want to miss it

Check out the original LP business page( not the new group) for a pic of our prize for our first big giveaway. It's really good!

I'm lost? Where?

Hurry up and join so someone can win that great prize giveaway! Like me maybe haha! :lol:

Haha thank you so much Halo!

I do have a real account under my real name but I only follow a few businesses that I buy from on there. I have never made a post in my life. I make enemies all over my town by not accepting friends requests.

I will try to figure out how to participate though for the sake of my LP loves!!!

Haha thank you so much Halo!

I do have a real account under my real name but I only follow a few businesses that I buy from on there. I have never made a post in my life. I make enemies all over my town by not accepting friends requests.

I will try to figure out how to participate though for the sake of my LP loves!!!

Hey, same here, too!! Signed up under the name I ​should ​have been, too much drama and everyone I work with is nosy and judgemental.

Hey, same here, too!! Signed up under the name I ​should ​have been, too much drama and everyone I work with is nosy and judgemental.

The FB group is private. Your participation on that page won't show in your other FB friends feed.

The FB group is private. Your participation on that page won't show in your other FB friends feed.

Ah. See I'll never understand Facebook enough to trust it. Although I have mostly retail companies on my real FB I do have one friend in there and he posts mostly marijuana stuff and pics of his garden and this is what I don't want people like my clients to see. Also he posts political stuff that I enjoy reading but don't necessarily want to be associated with lol.

Stuff on his feed won't show up on your feed unless you "like" or "comment" on it.

Lol.

I have never commented or liked anything on there! It shows up everyday!

ETA: oh maybe you mean publicly? I don't know...I'm not taking the risk! I could lose half my clientele if they knew the real me! LOL!!

Edited by missdarlyncherie