Come Join Our New LP Facebook Group!

halo0073

Totally get it - my FB is only for my hobbies I don't add anyone from work fuck them

lol

Yes, it's hard to keep separate. I have friends who have 2 pages. One is all business one is personal. Or friends that have businesses I know that they use just one page and there's a certain amount of decorum. If someone can't respect that then that's another thing. It's whatever makes you comfortable IMO.

Totally get it - my FB is only for my hobbies I don't add anyone from work fuck them

Ha! I made that rule even before I was on Facebook. Someone on my project made the mistake of venting about work on Facebook which, of course, was noticed by one of his "friends" on Facebook and brought to the attention of the program manager. Next thing he knows he's sitting in the PM's office being lectured. Only when they leave the program are they considered.

Everybody - I am enjoying getting to know the real you via our group. :P

Ha! I made that rule even before I was on Facebook. Someone on my project made the mistake of venting about work on Facebook which, of course, was noticed by one of his "friends" on Facebook and brought to the attention of the program manager. Next thing he knows he's sitting in the PM's office being lectured. Only when they leave the program are they considered.

Everybody - I am enjoying getting to know the real you via our group. :P

This happened to a girl at work too. She called her manager something entertaining. A bitch or cunt, and it was brought to her manager. Lol.

I know a lot of you are on FB A LOT, Come join or page. It's pretty happening over there. Plus we just need a few more members to do an amazing giveaway.

This happened to a girl at work too. She called her manager something entertaining. A bitch or cunt, and it was brought to her manager. Lol.

I know a lot of you are on FB A LOT, Come join or page. It's pretty happening over there. Plus we just need a few more members to do an amazing giveaway.

Maybe it is different with guys lol. We tell the business owner that shit to his face haha! :lol:

Yes - go ahead and join the FB group! All kinds of shenanigans going on. The "post your favorite meme" thread alone is hilarious. Plus you get to see Katz's LP collection. Wow. Lighting provided by Mr. Katz.

Ah. See I'll never understand Facebook enough to trust it. Although I have mostly retail companies on my real FB I do have one friend in there and he posts mostly marijuana stuff and pics of his garden and this is what I don't want people like my clients to see. Also he posts political stuff that I enjoy reading but don't necessarily want to be associated with lol.

Just remembered that you can use your account settings area, sorry can't say exactly where, to view your FB page as one of your friends so you can see what they see. Just FYI.

• 2 months later...

We are getting ready to do a fun giveaway in the Facebook chat group. Come play!

Plus find out why women love sharp dressed men with big beaks haha! :lol: