New Releases for APRIL 2016! and PE's too!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Busy busy! And the NRs too LOL

Looks like first Friday was a smash!

Loving the star/space labels, can't wait for the descriptions - absolutely GORGEOUS! :heart:

Texas needs a store.....I have land to put it on!! Looks like dogs are allowed.

Edited by kbudish

DH and I will be in Washington this summer and I am dying to see the store.

YAY!!!! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Looks like dogs are allowed.

Lol! I even keep treats behind the bar for our 4 legged visitors.

And, we're up!

Can you see the faces in the nebula clouds? Elara, Lariel and Morning Star?

There are so many faces and beings in the Hubble images - when you look at them for a long time, you feel like you are truly getting a glimpse of the Gods in the heavens. I will try to share more of those when I have a minute.

I see the ones in Elara and Lariel, but not Morning Star(also thought I'd see something about the devil in that one!), but man those images are awesome! Time turner especially is just wild!

And of course the scents sound fantastic. I want Rose Dust and Time Turner for sure!

I'm interested in a sample of that one first. Sounds perhaps light...I would like to try this incarnation of New as well.

I can see the face in Morning Star now, I think. They are all profiles right? Elara is really cool!

I have also posted this in the first post with all the NRs, and that is where I will keep track of available bottles, so please check there if reserving. Thanks!

And I hear Luna is writing a PE story for us too! yay!

Blackcat - I was presumptuous and reserved for you a bottle of Lisa's Outback since I thought it was a scent you might particularly enjoy. Please do not think I am pressuring you, though! xoxoxo

Private Editions:

AD-PE-LisaOutback.jpg

Lisa's Outback

A gift for Lisa, who has happy memories of her time in the Australian Outback and wished to have an olfactory reminder of an aroma she loved: that of burning dried shrubs and grasses. This is a dry, smokey nature scent comprised of sandalwood, indian paintbrush, dried eucalyptus, dry sage, smoke, and lemongrass. A beautiful unisex scent.

9 bottles available

(Blackcat?,

AD-PE-BellaDonna.jpg

Bella Donna

A sweet spiced chocolate for the beautiful Donna, crafted of milk chocolate, a non-foody vanilla, pink and green peppercorns and white amber in the base.

9 bottles available

PE Rebrews:

AD-PE-MarkPepperwood16.jpg

Mark's Pepperwood

A request for an oldie but goodie, Mark's blends have quite the devoted following! This one is all woody goodness and a hint of spice. Smooth sandalwood, vetiver, and black and green pepper EOs.

3 bottles Available

AD-PE-GypsiMoonBB.jpg

GypsiMoon's Bohemian Beauty

A requested rebrew of a treasure that went by way too fast. Christine asked for: Sweet Sandlewood,Creamy coconut,vanilla bean,white chocolate, in smelling order,lol :) blissfully happy,glowing beauty,healing,romantic and universal love,uninhibited

18 bottles available

This months PE Trial Pack includes 5 Itties (the 5th is Virgin Dirty Old Man - OMG, that sounds funny :lol: ) The packs are $5 each. You can ask for an invoice or use the Gift Cert purchase for $5 and specify that it is for this item. Thanks!

16 PE Trial Packs available

How much is this month's sampler, please? If I am counting right, there is 11 samples? Sorry if I am asking something it is already answered, I get no internet connection and I am glad I can type this post.

How much is this month's sampler, please? If I am counting right, there is 11 samples? Sorry if I am asking something it is already answered, I get no internet connection and I am glad I can type this post.

The monthly sampler pack is $29.95 for the 11 trials, and this month there is a cute little gift with purchase and a beautiful matching pouch.

Separately we are offering the PE Trial Sets for $5 this month. They are "itty" sized.

OK - I waited politely for several hours. Actually days from when Mara first posted the labels - soooooo - I would like to reserve a bottle of Pepperwood please!

I just posted all the remaining PEs from the last few months over on Etsy.

Would it make things easier if I posted the new ones over there too? Then you wouldn't have to ask for invoices? Let me know, your wish is my command.

Yay they look great. Can't wait for Aurora especially.

IKR? That looks amazing! :purr:

Actually there are a few I'm itching to try. Sampler for sure! :)

I just posted all the remaining PEs from the last few months over on Etsy.

Would it make things easier if I posted the new ones over there too? Then you wouldn't have to ask for invoices? Let me know, your wish is my command.

That is an excellent idea! :BananaRow:

May I have a bottle of Bella Donna?

Posting here before work but I will check Etsy if they get posted there.

Edited by Maililyahn

I kind of love the reservation process, and using the GC feature makes it possible to pay without requesting an invoice, right? But if it makes more sense for you to put everything directly on Etsy, of course that should happen!

I have to say that the notes for these look amazing! Lariel, Morning Star and Rose Dust are all calling to me, although I'm going to try to return to my sampling policy. But what an amazing and memorable collection! And so perfect for spring!

I kind of love the reservation process, and using the GC feature makes it possible to pay without requesting an invoice, right? But if it makes more sense for you to put everything directly on Etsy, of course that should happen!

/quote]

Me too.

Luna,your story was excellent!

Thank you for giving me something entertaining to read while trying to ignore coworkers in the break room.