New Releases for APRIL 2016! and PE's too!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any of these Virgin Dirty Old Men left? I didn't see any on Etsy...

I have 2 bottles worth left. Would you like one? I did not do a label for it, just using the old label with a Virgin sticker.

I have 2 bottles worth left. Would you like one? I did not do a label for it, just using the old label with a Virgin sticker.

Yes, please! Just one. I'll ask for an invoice, I have a couple other things I'm looking at. :) Thank you!

:spray-i-love-you: First off, THANK YOU, Mara, for the wonderful April package! :burning-heart: Everything is luscious and beautiful and I've been wearing the necklace and most of the perfumes (heh...no self control) all day and evening! :) :BananaRow:

Aaaaand...I think I shall waste away to nothingness if I do not obtain more of Lisa's Outback--I cannot believe how much I love it (weeellll, actually I CAN believe it because, you know, LPMP)!!! :heart: Should I reserve one here, or are they going to appear over on Etsy?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my package...I got two April Samplers..one for me and one for mom....I didn't get any extra anything-no extra gift that everyone is talking about (only bags and samples)...not even any sniffies....:'( going to try them now....

I just received my package...I got two April Samplers..one for me and one for mom....I didn't get any extra anything-no extra gift that everyone is talking about (only bags and samples)...not even any sniffies....:'( going to try them now....

Someone is getting a big spanking for that error and we are sending them out today, Apologies! Thanks for letting me know!

Someone is getting a big spanking for that error and we are sending them out today, Apologies! Thanks for letting me know!

No spanking please!! lol Forgive me for posting about it on this thread...I should not have...I don't have email currently, but didn't think about messaging on FB which I didn't a little later and it was resolved within minutes...Thank you very much...I know you always take care of us Mara!! :D....and I did later find some sniffies in my package....thank you again...the New Releases are to die for...just trying to decide which potions with which pheros!! ;)

Edited by TheBirkeys