Sunshine Strawberry

Beccah

ADPE-SunshineStrawberry.jpg

A sheer and fruity coconut suntan oil/skin scent that will take your mind off your troubles and leave you daydreaming of tropical paradise. Sweet strawberries melded with Jamaican Guavaberries (aka Rumberries) over oily Thai coconut, with a dusting of powdered sugar. If they made fruit infused suntan oil it would smell like this!

I've dabbed this one on a few times now and I think this it's a really nice Summer scent, a good one for hot weather, if you like fruity scents - the strawberry is not too sweet, not a candied type. This is sort of like Jungle Colada (for those of you who remember that one) but it has a lighter aura to it. It stays pretty consistent with wear overall, just a nice fruity breezy kind of experience.

• 1 month later...

This is exactly what the description says. It's a fruity suntan oil coconut scent. I'm wearing it over OCCO White. Very yummy combo! I agree that this is a good hot weather scent. I just put it on so I'm impatiently waiting for the dry down now.

• 1 month later...

There is something in this that is acting a bit stabby, like white musk. Sometimes strawberry for whatever reason smells a bit musky to me. The combo with the suntan lotion is confusing me a bit. Maybe it's the guava. I really wanted to like this. I don't know though I might have to see what it does tomorrow.

• 6 months later...

This is such a pretty one for summer! It's very mainstream, and by that I just mean that I think most people would smell this and say "OMG that smells amazing!" I would love to have this in a body butter or body oil spray for summer.