LP on Instagram!

halo0073

Ok fine. I signed up. All y'all better not leave me hanging. I'm "Sophies006" With a black kitty photo.

Personally (Sorry for the unsolicited advice) I think Twitters a better platform.

God I don't know if I can handle all the Coochie-ella. :P

Edited by StacyK

Ok fine. I signed up. All y'all better not leave me hanging. I'm "Sophies006" With a black kitty photo.

Personally (Sorry for the unsolicited advice) I think Twitters a better platform.

God I don't know if I can handle all the Coochie-ella. :P

Ooh, didn't know that was you, Stacy! Thanks for the add, however you'll find that mine's beauty based, not very exciting, lol

Ooh, didn't know that was you, Stacy! Thanks for the add, however you'll find that mine's beauty based, not very exciting, lol

lol. I'm just feeling it out so not much excitement on my end.

Sigh....I need one too now. Lol! I will sign up this week. Funny thing...I was totally anti social media until I met you guys! Lol! Y'all converted me!

The same with me!!! I'm really only on Instagram to see what my kids post. Instagram, Twitter, and now Facebook (joined that last, weirdly) -- it's hard to keep up. :smiley-laughing024: I just took a 2-week break from it all when I ran out of the data plan. And it can be a time waster, Rose!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I'm going to be posting gorgeous new exclusive pics of store merchandise on Instagram. In fact I just started! So make sure you're following us and tell your friends.

LOL ElizabethOSP! I am with you. My partner and I will be getting our very first smart phones in a couple of weeks! I will likely catch all of you on Instagram once we do. ;)

Careful it's a slippery slope. lol

Well, I guess I'm on Instagram now. So far I've realized I'm quite clueless about it! I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm following lovepotionperfumes though so I'm not that clueless. Lol!

• 1 month later...

Mara has sent me tons and tons of new pics so be on the lookout. Gorgeous stuff.

Yay!! also Halo I have done for you but we never connected on how to send them.

Tink.. (or anyone) Im Sophie's006 FYI.