Which pheromone for me? Newbie help...please

I want a pheromone that would give me good self-effects that will get me back to me. Not to go into long details, but in these past few years I have suffered many setbacks that have made me feel not quite like myself. My personality is more Social Butterfly, Assured/confident but not bitchy, not dominant but more natural leader. I have always been thrust in leadership roles, but have never been bossy (all my employees loved & respected me at the same time, not feared). I was super popular, some of that has gone away (sigh).

Lately I feel like i have lost some of my ability to assert boundaries in personal relationships. I want to get this back, but I don't want to turn into a bitch. What would you suggest?

I'd suggest Open Windows, Levitation, LFM, Super Sexy for Women & Popularity Potion. There may be others I'm not thinking of. Any of those would be great for confidence, and feeling bubbly without much risk of feeling bitchy. My 2 faves from this list are Super Sexy and Open Windows. They're both fabulous blends that you can't really go wrong with.

Welcome to the forum! And good luck! :)

Welcome to the forum! I will let the ladies help you sort this one out!

Been there, I wish I had discovered LP years ago. My first phero ever was "La Femme Mysterie" (LFM). I'm glad it was. I was a bit skeptical and LFM was just the blend I needed. It give me great self effects (selifies). A boost of womanly confidence.

Welcome. :)

Thank you so much everyone! I ordered samples with the Popularity Potion and the Open Windows in it. I may just order a full bottle of the LFM. I do like the sound of that one. I will test the samples I ordered to see how they mix with my personal chemistry. I hope to have a great experience with them :-)

P.s. I keep uploading pics for my profile but none seem to take. Does anyone know why?

Welcome!

:smilies-23596:

I second Open Windows for happy/inviting/all around good vibe. Personal favs for self confidence have been Audacious and BANG! LFM is good too - I can echo Missdarlyncherie in trying them all :lol: but sometimes our wallets can't handle ALL that ^_~

As far as your profile pic - it could be the size? Is it too large, can you image search for something the same, but smaller? Could be something else, but that's the first thing that comes to mind...

I want a pheromone that would give me good self-effects that will get me back to me. Not to go into long details, but in these past few years I have suffered many setbacks that have made me feel not quite like myself. My personality is more Social Butterfly, Assured/confident but not bitchy, not dominant but more natural leader. I have always been thrust in leadership roles, but have never been bossy (all my employees loved & respected me at the same time, not feared). I was super popular, some of that has gone away (sigh).

Lately I feel like i have lost some of my ability to assert boundaries in personal relationships. I want to get this back, but I don't want to turn into a bitch. What would you suggest?

A work environment seems ideal for Swimming with the Sharks. Open Windows is great for self effects, Cougar, Levitation. Ymmv, & good luck.