First Date w/ known person...ADVICE please

FlowerPower

So I have a first date with a gentleman whom I share incredible chemistry with. Let me describe the situation. He is a very handsome guy with no lack of admirers but I'm different than the women he usually dates (I have a bit more class). I know he's physically attracted to me but I would like to see what's beyond that. I also would like him to cater to me, get in the mind set of trying to please me instead of vice versa (he's used to women jumping thru hoops). So I need suggestions for something that will make him want to become my hero and bond with me authenticly at the same time. I want to stay on his mind long after the date too ??

I'm very new to pheros and so far have Rose Dust w/Popularity Potion, Aliya w/Audacious, Rosalynd w/Open Windows and OCCO Pink

Hi Flower! I would suggest something with Est for sure as that can bring out the chivalrous side of men. La Femme Mystere or Noire sounds like would be excellent for your situation. Goddess of the Blue Moon is my pick. I hope you have fun on your date! :)

Yup, my 1st choice would be LFM. You'll emphasize your superior qualities and If you want to be catered to, that's the one.

You could get trials of Sensual Harmony (w/ LFM) and Goddess Of The Blue Moon (w/ LFN) to try out those pheros.

From the phero blends you listed um that's tough. None of those ring as congruent to your objective. I have used them all but in a more social way. Audacious (IMO) is an Alfa "fun girl" kind of vibe. It does contain EST but combined with the other pheros in the blend it takes it in a different direction than say LFM/N.

Open Windows is an uplifting feel good, serene vibe. It feels good to be around someone wearing OW.

Pop Potion- (for me) is a feel good, friendly, feminine phero blend. People are usually happy to interact and sometimes drawn in to hang around more. It's a friendly positive vibe but on me it stays more social. You could add a bit of your Occo Pink to this mix.

You have an Occo. Occos are all cops which means sex in a bottle. But, Occo pink is less sexually forward scentwise than the others. If you choose to add a dab of Occo with the pheros just do a tiny bit. Like a circle around your bellybutton. You don't need to add cops to Audacious, they are already in that blend. Good luck.

I agree with what everyone says. Out of what you have, I would say Pop Potion if you want him to defer to you, because it sounds like he's used to women deferring to him. Or Audacious could give you an alpha vibe that may intrigue him, since it really sounds like he's used to beta chicks. Open Windows is a popularity type phero, but it's also more hands off than it's sister blend Levitation. The only way to know for sure is testing. How I would do things; start out with Rosalynd for a week, switch to Rose Dust for week, then Aliya. I would wait to add in the OCCO until you gauge his reactions to those. A) You want to know what works & how he reacts without them being contingent on a heavy dose thrown in, & B; do you want to give off the signal that you're ready to give it up right away, if you want to differentiate yourself from the ladies that usually give him dat a** on a silver platter? :lol: I'm so sorry for being crude, it's just the OCCOs are a heavy dose of sex in a bottle.

Edited by Beccah

Thank you everybody! I think I may dip my little toe into the world of LFM...Thank you StacyK for the LFM suggestions. I will look into them. In the mean time I have another date with a different handsome life-of-the-party type guy, I will be going out with him before my samples arrive. I like your advice Beccah of using the Popularity Potion...oh and you don't have to apologize for how you expressed. That cracked me up!! :say66:

dat a** on a silver platter? :lol:

I have nothing constructive to contribute to this conversation different than what Potion Master et al. suggested above, but I am just waiting for the opportunity to use "dat ass on a silver platter" in real life. :lol: