Unwanted side effects

When ever I wear treasured hearts it makes me feel super tired. I mean so that I can't keep my eyes open sort of tired. My head ends up fuzzy and I'm done for the day. I thought this could be an overdose so I've cut down on how much I'm using but even with 1 spray it still happens. Does anyone else have this happen?

I've OD'd before without those effects, but I know some people have gotten headaches and felt generally ill. I'd try even less than a spray, like maybe opening the bottle and dabbing instead of spraying. I know with me, there are some pheros that I just can't wear more than a dab!

Yeah, I have to be very careful with a-nol - it can wear me out very quickly if I have on too much.

Thanks. It's been really annoying me because I want it to work but have dreaded putting it on now because I feel so bad for the whole when I try it. Perhaps on a day where I have nothing really to do I will try just a dab and see how I get on. Is it still likely to have the desired effects though in such a tiny quantity?

I'm still fairly new to pheros and have had some pretty rough experiences. For example, Treasured Hearts makes me really emotional if I wear too much. I would absolutely recommend trying these out on s day when you're not really doing a whole lot. That's what I have learned to do. I've also learned that some work for me and some don't, which I think almost anyone else will say too. Don't give up though! When you find the sweet spot or the ones that do work, it's worth it. :)

:yeahthat: I find a few of them really cycle dependent, too.

TH can make me feel really bitchy with only 1 squirt too many.

Open Windows, I think, made me really sleepy at one point last summer, but I think I was just wearing it so bloody often for work that my body was like, "ENOUGH OF THAT STUFF!" I was still able to wear other pheros though.

I love androstenol so much I used it for my Forum Name. It makes me everything from social to strongly aroused, the higher the dosage. I haven't had any let-down from it but yeah, it's common-ish.

My strategy is to spray my pheros down the back of my shirt, so that I'm not getting blasted w/ them all day. Yeah, & drink lots of water, avoid alcohol, so on & etc..

My strategy is to spray my pheros down the back of my shirt, so that I'm not getting blasted w/ them all day. Yeah, & drink lots of water, avoid alcohol, so on & etc..

That is a great idea! I never thought to spray them on the back of my clothes. I'm trying this!

• 3 weeks later...

I get quite confused my the ingredients, so does TH and Gotcha have much in common because I think I get a bit the same with Gotcha sometimes. I really should start to keep a written record because I have so many now that I forget which ones have done what.

They are very different blends with noticeably different effects.

If some blends have a couple of the same ingredients it doesn't mean they would provide similar results. The ratios & the effects some molecules have on others can make a big difference in general. Though there are are some blends that can be used similarly, TH & Gotcha are very different. Worlds apart IMO..

I definitely recommend keeping a little note book and check out the Phero info in the "Reading Room" link in the Perfumerie. It's a good glossary of general phero info. Also, if you are wearing pheros everyday you might need a little break just to clear your head.