Private Editions for May 2016

LUUUUUNNAAAA!!! Another Great One! SQUEE! :burning-heart:

:Polar-pressie:This guy is how I am when your stories are posted. I live for them! I see the characters as you speak...er, write.

Are they ever going to get published, all together..like, on *paper*? :w00t: Mara could carry 'em in the store!

Mara, my gorgeous bottles arrived the other day.... what an intriguing deep color! I am sitting on both hands to keep from opening them because I've decided to save them as my reward to myself for the semester's end, which officially comes next week. In the meantime though I can't get over how delicious they look!

I'm so sad. I got my PE sampler yesterday. I was so excited and sniffed them all pretty quickly. Went back to apply Petit and it was gone! I searched all over the couch in the area I was sitting but it has vanished! I dug deep down into the cushions and looked under the couch itself. My kids helped me search even. Ugh! I hope it turns up soon. It's driving me crazy not being able to try it on even once.

Can I please get a bottle of Afternoon Delight as well?

I seriously cannot resist any longer! I want to smell like I'm on the set of Three's Company (because that's where my mind goes when I read 70's suntan lotion smell. Yep, I'm a dork!). The reviews of this make it sound way too good to pass up.

Oh Stacy, I can see that too! When I'm thinking of this 70's suntan lotion/oil scent, I hear the theme song of Three's Company and see the opening credits and them on the beach.

Lol!! I know. I grew up in Venice/Santa Monica so those scents are lots of fun to me as well. BB was incredibly dead on, on my skin.

Lol!! I know. I grew up in Venice/Santa Monica so those scents are lots of fun to me as well. BB was incredibly dead on, on my skin.

Oh wow! So I'll probably need BB as well for the actual authentic smell. ?

Edited by tink333

LUUUUUNNAAAA!!! Another Great One! SQUEE! :burning-heart:

:Polar-pressie:This guy is how I am when your stories are posted. I live for them! I see the characters as you speak...er, write.

Are they ever going to get published, all together..like, on *paper*? :w00t: Mara could carry 'em in the store!

I didn't mean to be ungracious - thank you, Batsy! I'm sending you an email today about Hurricanes and Hoodoo.