Do different sexes react differently to social mixes? OPEN WINDOWS

So as a pheromone newbie I have a question, do different sexes (the opposite sex) react differently to the PE scents you wear? For example, I wore an Open Windows blend to a seminar, and although the ladies were open and friendly as I expected, there was a young man who could not stop looking at me even though his focus should have been on the person giving the presentation. Now this young man is gorgeous and about 15 years younger than me (although I do look young), and although he is very accomplished, he was extremely nervous speaking with me one on one at the end of the day. It got to be so obvious that I had to remember that I put the Open Windows blend on and was thinking to myself, "is this a hit"...it started happening after we were introduced early in the day.

I am still relatively new to pheromones etc. Is there something in Open Windows that can make someone act this way? Or maybe it's just my personal pheromones :Emoticons0424:

I think sometimes socials work just as good as the the really sexual pheros. I would get soooo much attention from guys wearing Heart and Soul... More than than the ones loaded with cops.

I think OW is loaded with A-nol, which is a great social, but can make the wearer seem more attractive.

From the website it describes OW: "An all-round social blend which is a winner in giving you the general 'feel-good, look good' magnetic factor that attractive people exude naturally, making people want to talk to and get close to you at every opportunity."

I've had that reaction a couple of times with Open Windows. Lots of the socials work like that for me, actually. Maybe we just don't expect them to because in contrast to "sexy social", just plain old "social" phero sounds so boring! :lol:

But honestly, I suspect a lot of dudes are more attracted to whatever kind of aura or charisma we're giving off/projecting than we think they are. We tend to assume that we have to be giving off a more sexual vibe to be really, truly attractive to a dude, when really, sometimes all it takes is a genuine smile or laugh to spark someone's interest. That's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :P

Well yeah, it's mostly likely that a guy will respond differently to a pheromone than a girl will, it's all situational - social cues and the like. Even if the pheromone mix isn't dependent on a sexual agenda. I mean, each person is going to respond differently than every other person, even as you might obtain the same general reaction to a particular blend.

It's really synergy - everything - rather than just one thing, one element of a situation. Not just the pheromones, though they usually help.

I think sometimes socials work just as good as the the really sexual pheros. I would get soooo much attention from guys wearing Heart and Soul... More than than the ones loaded with cops.

I think OW is loaded with A-nol, which is a great social, but can make the wearer seem more attractive.

From the website it describes OW: "An all-round social blend which is a winner in giving you the general 'feel-good, look good' magnetic factor that attractive people exude naturally, making people want to talk to and get close to you at every opportunity."

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised hearts. I think it may be a mix of my own pheros, and the OW and the fact that the OW makes other people feel good too, so if he is attracted to me AND feels good in my presence...winner winner chicken dinner :say19: I will see him again in a couple of weeks (he has invited me to another networking event), we'll see how that goes. I haven't decided what I will be wearing that day.

I've had that reaction a couple of times with Open Windows. Lots of the socials work like that for me, actually. Maybe we just don't expect them to because in contrast to "sexy social", just plain old "social" phero sounds so boring! :lol:

But honestly, I suspect a lot of dudes are more attracted to whatever kind of aura or charisma we're giving off/projecting than we think they are. We tend to assume that we have to be giving off a more sexual vibe to be really, truly attractive to a dude, when really, sometimes all it takes is a genuine smile or laugh to spark someone's interest. That's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :P

Yes! Who knew! Socials can pack a powerful punch.