New Releases for JUNE 2016! and PEs too!

Ooh, may I please reserve an Itty sampler?

PEs look stunning beyond stunning..... Tyvey, HOLY SHIT WOMAN, these look amazing! And I am giggling so hard over "Banana Positions" I almost spit coffee on my keyboard!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got em, thank you! :)

So, New Release party tonight at the Perfumerie!

I'm going to dress the place up all beachy/summery to go with the potions and plan to brew the cauldron punch prominently featuring pineapple...we'll see what's at the market when I get there. The gift pouches for the evening will all have a sample wax melt, made fresh yesterday! And we've got TWO psychics coming to give free mini readings! :) If you're local, come on down! It's gonna be a great night!

13335516_1056138847772963_35948072980438

The greatest thing is the search function on this site. .. I wonder if Seaside was the one QG was fantasizing about a couple of years ago? Salt and marine and ozone. I have annual budgets due immediately, and instead I'm searching for perfume names.

If my circumstances change, I want to become local...just for the parties! :lol:

The artwork on this month's selection has such a dreamy, blurred out feel. I love it.

Our Cauldron Punch of the Month started out with a mountain of frozen fruit - I thought I would try using frozen so it would also act like ice cubes. I still needed to use some ice, but only about a quarter of the amount as usual since it melted MUCH slower. And that's saying something since it was around 90 degrees. So, what's all in there?

13327497_1056902974376662_80970875164402

Frozen cubes of Mango, pineapple, strawberries, coconut...added to Pineapple Orange Juice. I added to this, organic Bourbon Vanilla Extract and Coconut Extract. Not to mention copious amount of dark and light rum and vodka. I went "simple" this month.

13315367_1056902984376661_54879263010738

I am bummed that I didn't get a pic of the table...I did everything in clear turquoise blue and green, with blue and green metallic balloons and pinwheels. It looked GORGEOUS and very watery, but it was so busy I never got a chance to snap!

As far as the NRs went - Black Star Lavender went over very well, and every single person I showed Summershine and Atlantic Shore to bought some, male and female both. This month's set really came out great - from the potions to the artwork. It's beneficial for me to be doing these every other month because I have more time to brainstorm and get inspired. I think you guys are really going to enjoy this set! :D

Nice Mara. I have a big bag of a similar fruit mix. I always keep some frozen fruit in the freezer.

It's great just to snack on in the heat.

That table looks great!!! I've got to make the pilgrimage one day. Maybe I can rent an RV and pick up LP'ers along the way. :lol:

2,820 miles. 1 Day + 16 hours according to the GPS.

I love that you share your super punch recipes with us. Thanks.

So is the "Black Star Lavender" an ode to David Bowie & Prince or ?

Edited by StacyK

*raises hands Don't forget to pick me up, Stacy!

IKR I was actually looking at the map yesterday plotting my course. :lol:

We are LIVE! Luna's wonderful scribings are UP and everything is orderable and ready to ship!

Have fun perusing! I highly recommend you grab a sampler set this month, this is a great sunny collection!

:D

Very nice as always! I always love the pictures of the event as I cannot be there.

:020105~21: Gods, all the perfumes look GREAT!!! :020105~21: And the punch looks YUMMY and I second luna's *grabby hands* for the perfume table!!!

:burning-heart: Black Star Lavender made me tear up, too!!! It IS about both of them isn't it! Plus, luna, your poetry gives me (good) goosebumps. What doesn't tear me up makes me bumpitty! Hee! B)

Yes, a combination of song titles from both Bowie and Prince. It's impossible to not have been effected by their music if you lived during their lifetimes. I know all of us have our own relationships with them.

Especially Bowie, I think, because he often represented the "outsider", and everyone has identified with that at some point in their lives, so each person's relationship to Bowie's music seems intensely personal, yet there are MILLIONS of us! It was a powerful realization for me to see all the public tributes of people who felt alone - banding TOGETHER to express their love, appreciation and grief.

And Prince, who's influence is so much wider than he was ever given credit for. For me, his music was most often a social thing - EVERYONE has partied to Prince music! And even today, one of the hottest songs of the past year - Uptown Funk - if you love that song, go look up the vid of Morris Day & the Time performing Jungle Love and you'll see and hear the inspiration for that!

Oh, yes, and the perfume smells wonderful too. :)

Just put in an order and I also added creamed honey with Pharos. Phero went thru but not fragrance....I hate paypal!!

John will email you about it tomorrow. No worries! Thank you!

Reading descriptiions and I had to pop over and say I'm so entranced and tempted by so many of these! I'm especially thrilled to get so many atmospheric nature scents... sampler is a must, but I'm tempted to just go ahead and grab some bottles too!

Ok so I'm seeing "green coconut" a couple of times. I don't know if I've tried "green coconut"? Has that been in other fragrances?

Ok so I'm seeing "green coconut" a couple of times. I don't know if I've tried "green coconut"? Has that been in other fragrances?

There's a few different types of it which have been in other perfumes - usually it's a fresh-cracked/watery kind of coconut, although there's a Thai type which is more oily, so I assume it has a suntan oil kind of aura.

There's a few different types of it which have been in other perfumes - usually it's a fresh-cracked/watery kind of coconut, although there's a Thai type which is more oily, so I assume it has a suntan oil kind of aura.

ok. Thanks Luna.

I fell asleep reading your scribes last night. I love them all. Hard to pick a favorite this time. But, "Seaside" is calling to me. :)

What is the Topper concentration in Summershine? And is it less sweet than Crescendo? I loved that one!!!

I calculated it at around 666 mcgs per bottle. Not for the ebilness of the number, mind you, :lol: it's just how things get divided in thirds when brewing. Summershine is not overly sweet, it's more refreshing, as it's green and watery with the pineapple tang on top. I didn't add anything to make it sugary so it's more like natural pineapple.

I calculated it at around 666 mcgs per bottle. Not for the ebilness of the number, mind you, :lol: it's just how things get divided in thirds when brewing. Summershine is not overly sweet, it's more refreshing, as it's green and watery with the pineapple tang on top. I didn't add anything to make it sugary so it's more like natural pineapple.

Ohh so it's more than the usual enhanced scent, nice. :666:

I like your description. That's pretty much how I imagined it! Yay!!