Love Potion: Summer 2016

15 hours ago, Kayla said:

It's good that she had a decent first day. It's always nice to have friends/familiar faces in class with you. My kids don't start until September, but it's 2 half-days in school and the rest remote learning.  Everything keeps changing, so it very well could be a full virtual start by that point. Time will tell.

I think full virtual is better than confusing them with up/down here/there running around. At least if they’re always at home, they can get into a routine. But what do I know? I’m sure the kids would rather see each other. Today her math teacher had them go into breakout rooms to ask each other specific questions, “what did you do try that was new this summer?” “What didn’t you get to do this summer that you did the summer before?” etc. The three girls in my daughter’s group just sat there. I pretended I was her and typed into chat for the other girls to turn on video, unmute and say hello. They did it but would’ve just sat there in silence otherwise. 

• 4 months later...

I'm wearing this today layered with Noco white and it's good for the cooler weather.

I wore it in the summer and I felt it was a little too much. However, I could see it being layered with sugared Coconut. It's also good layered with Noco brown sugar cinnamon, brown sugared pecans and probably sugared bananas too.

12 hours ago, Vika said:

It's also good layered with Noco brown sugar cinnamon, brown sugared pecans and probably sugared bananas too.

I think the Brown Sugared Pecans is so good! I'll try to remember to pair it with this one sometime. Sounds amazing!