Butterfly Bloom

Beccah

AD-ButterflyBloom_1.jpg

Butterfly Bloom

A bloom which best signals the transition from Spring to Summer is the beautifully exotic plumeria, wonderfully fragrant and an attractor of our delicately-winged friends the butterflies who cannot resist the flower’s fruity scent and velvety petals. We’ve blended five types of plumeria blossom with smooth dry sandalwood, for a sandy tropical aura, and included a sprinkle of berry sugar for that special Summer sunniness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck
,sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Plumeria fans, I predict you will love this one. I enjoy plumeria but sometimes it is so loud on me - this blend is nicely balanced. It's a sweet happy plumeria with the sandalwood providing a really smooth undertone. I think anyone really missing Beach Bunny & the Surfer Dude should get this one.

Big, bright plumeria flower that smells happy and almost sugar coated. My nose is loving florals lately so I actually really like it. It's a scent you can wear out in hot weather and not feel suffocated. If you love plumeria, you can't miss this one!

Very nice!

Sometimes Plumeria gets on my nerves. It reminds me of an air freshener and I can never get that out of my mind when I wear it but it doesn't do that here at all...I think the sandalwood spins it a little differently on me. After the initial blast of plumeria I amp the sandalwood and that is a very good thing here. So even if you are not a plumeria fan this one is worth a try!

This is very pretty! It's soft, light, and feminine. It's sweet but not too sweet. It's great for a hot summery day like today is here. I think it would be great for any occasion too. It's floral but so soft and almost creamy or maybe the better word is smooth. I'm guessing the sandalwood and vanilla cause this effect. Very beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in love with this one! Considering a FB. I agree that sometimes Plumeria can be a bit too much, but it's really nice in this one. I was kind of surprised at the ingredients, actually.

• 1 month later...

Butterfly Bloom is quite a light and airy tropical floral on me. It's sweet with just a hint of sandalwood which balances the plumeria beautifully. I really have to smell my application points to sniff this perfume, as it's quite close to my skin. Very pretty, I just wish it had more throw.

• 10 months later...

This is creamy plumeria, powdery yet creamy. It reminds me of Cotton Candy Clouds with the watermelon replaced by plumeria and powder. It smells clean. It wears light even when newly applied on me. Then it just disappeared…. :(

• 1 month later...

I really like this one in the bottle, but when I try to wear it it becomes too diaphanous. When I first apply it, it smells nice, but barely there. And then even that hint of smell is gone almost immediately. I've worn other scents that only last a short while, or wear very close to the skin, but with this it's like I put it on and there's nothing there. It's the oddest thing. It's also a shame because in the bottle it is so pretty. I envy those of you who amp it.

• 2 months later...

I was just looking through my samples for something nice to cover UN Cougar. I'm going to be asleep several hours before my man comes home, so I needed to find something that says 'you really need to wake this woman up." I'm a hot sleeper, I can get sweaty and be too asleep to take off some covers, but this is clean and extremely feminine scent that would make a man want to get closer. Even if the woman in question was fast asleep and all sweaty. Butterfly Bloom and the word "gross" have never been in the same room at the same time.

• 4 months later...

I had no idea that I'd reviewed this one before. Plumeria can go "ointment-y" on me, but this one doesn't. It is soft and beautiful and remains that way. I wish it lasted a bit longer, but I can reapply, so that's not a huge issue. 

I am not sure what this is, but I get something warm and creamy...almost buttery but not buttery, if that makes sense? I am not sure what's causing that, but I like it.