How much copulins can I add to a bottle??

there are 30 ml per ounce. So if you are making a 1/6 ounce bottle you would divide 30 ml divided by 6 which gives your mix 5ml.

If you followed mara's recipe you would put 3 drops of EOW in your 5 ml mix.

A 1/6 oz. roll on is tiny I would start with 1 drop, wait a few hours and give it a sniff test and add more by 1 drop increments from there. When I mix I aim for barely detectable, but you do have to wait a few hours sometimes even a day because the cops can be temporarily disguised and then resurface. Some of the oils do very well covering eow, some just don't.

1/6 oz.= 5 ml.

I have mixed it WAAAAAY strong.....it just all depends on your tolerance (and that of the people who are smelling you). I have mixed it 50-50, and used no additional cover, and nobody has ever complained that I stunk.....and believe me, I am around people who would NOT HESITATE to tell me if I did.....they are brutally honest.

But, then again......I can put EoW on straight, let it dry, and wear it with no additional cover. It turns to a slightly fruity note on my skin, so I don't worry too much about overdosing. Even if I cover it and have bleed-through, it's not a nasty smell, but just a little "odd" note that comes through every now and then.......

Awesome ladies!! thanks so much for the help. I am HORRIBLE at math. Catholic school don't you know...I can say the rosary hanging upside down, would never wear my uniform skirt below my knee and know for SURE I am going to the bad place if I show "TOE CLEAVAGE" in my shoes, but I can't do past 6th grade math :onigiri_moon_sleep: .