Private Editions for JULY 2016

I am going to skip the Itty sets this month, as there's really only 2 PEs.

Some of you will be getting trail sizes of Betsy's Apple as I am giving away a dozen goodie bags from our July party. We'll pick those winners today.

AD-SneakyClean-LovePotion_.jpg

VIRGIN Sneaky Clean

Same label, just with a VIRGIN sticker on the cap.

24 bottles available

(Hearts, CC, Stacy, Bella, Vladmyra x3, CURoses, Birkeys, Melanie

AD-BetsyApple.jpg

Betsy's Apple

I made a Limited Ed just for July 4th called Betsy's Apple (named after the fictional creator of our flag, lol.) - crafted of red and green apples and sweetened with cotton candy and berry sugars, with a splash of tart lemon on top and a dollop of amber in the base. It's a fresh and fun summer candy apple scent. Yummy! I made perfume, soap and scrubs out of it!

1/11 bottles

(SirenSong, Luna, Cherise, CURoses, Halo, Invi, Birkeys x3. Blanche

AD-PE-AnitaHarlequin.jpg

Anita's Harlequin

A fascinating blend for a woman of power...crafted of antique rose, chypre, spikenard and cannabis. It's classic and olde fashioned, lush, and the kind of thing you could imagine would have been worn by a grande dame who was very assured of her worth.

4 bottles

(Cheeseburger,

AD-PE-TrinaSummerSky.jpg

Trina's Summer Sky

Trina is summoning a beautiful memory of lying in a summer field strewn with clover and wildflowers, sipping flower nectar and staring at the clouds! Her words were so lovely, I hope I came close with this ode! The scent of wildflowers and fresh greenery, clover tea and flower honeys, all resting on a pillowy base of sweet white musk (the same musk that's in LVs Sweet Pussycat, per Trina's request.). Lovely lovely lovely scent.

8 bottles available (maybe a couple more)

(Hearts, Vladmyra, ChrissyRez, Blackcat, Tink, Invi

I feel silly asking, but is virgin Sneaky a non-SS4W Sneaky?

Yes. No pheros. Just the fragrance :)

If all these virgins keep sneaking around, they are not going to stay that way for long ... :lol:

AD-PE-TrinaSummerSky.jpg

Trina's Summer Sky

Trina is summoning a beautiful memory of lying in a summer field strewn with clover and wildflowers, sipping flower nectar and staring at the clouds! Her words were so lovely, I hope I came close with this ode! The scent of wildflowers and fresh greenery, clover tea and flower honeys, all resting on a pillowy base of sweet white musk (the same musk that's in LVs Sweet Pussycat, per Trina's request.). Lovely lovely lovely scent.

8 bottles available (maybe a couple more)

Oh Mara! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this label so much! It's perfect! I CANNOT WAIT to try it! I made this for me, my sisters, and my Mom, to remind us of this field behind our house when I was young. I can't wait to share this with them. ❤❤❤

The following people will be getting a Betsy Goodie Bag, for participating in our little 'post a pic' thingy the other day. They contain a trial size of each Betsy's Apple Perfume, Soap, and Scrub.

I will include them in your next order. Thanks for playing! :)

SeaJam

Hearts

Bruiseviolet

CircusRose

Memorare

Birkeys

QG

Tyvey

Blackcat

EOSP

The following people will be getting a Betsy Goodie Bag, for participating in our little 'post a pic' thingy the other day. They contain a trial size of each Betsy's Apple Perfume, Soap, and Scrub.

SeaJam

Hearts

Bruiseviolet

CircusRose

Memorare

Birkeys

QG

Tyvey

Blackcat

EOSP

Thank you, PM!

SeaJam

Hearts

Bruiseviolet

CircusRose

Memorare

Birkeys

QG

Tyvey

Blackcat

EOSP

OMG!!! Thank you, Mara!!!

:burning-heart::burning-heart::burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OMG!!!! Thank you so much Mara!!! I'm really excited to try the Betsy's Apple scent..and in the soap and scrub..!!! You're so generous with us....:D

Hi Mara,

Can I please reserve another bottle of Summer Sky? I made the mistake of telling my sisters they were getting a bottle and I can't just keep theirs now. LOL! This is so beautiful! So beautiful! I'll write a review soon! ❤ tink

A rudely belated thank you to Mara for the generous, adorable Betsy Apple gift bag!!!!!!!! It could not be cuter. I'm very excited to get all appley with the scrub for my next shower. :D