LAYERING PHEROS--SUGGESTIONS AND QUESTIONS

OK, I put this up for Darbla....she wanted a thread on layering the pheros, so here it is.

One combo that I found that works quite well is the following.....Essence Oil, Cougar Unscented, and SS4/W unscented, covered with your choice of scent.....YOWZA!

Everybody else chime in....

Edited by Dolly

Blatant invitation layered with Nasty Habits and Pure Sugar. MANY hits!! Also Treasured Hearts, Essence Oil and Night of the Fae made a hit over the 4th! Pherogirl Dominance unscented, and Est under Anything is amazing!

Oh Lillith I ADORE Allegro!!! What a great idea to put it under Blatant Invitation!!! I'll bet it makes you the belle of the ball! Blantant Invitation has gotten the most direct hits for me of all the pheroblends.

Edited by therapygirl

Blatant invitation layered with Nasty Habits and Pure Sugar. MANY hits!! Also Treasured Hearts, Essence Oil and Night of the Fae made a hit over the 4th! Pherogirl Dominance unscented, and Est under Anything is amazing!

Oh Lillith I ADORE Allegro!!! What a great idea to put it under Blatant Invitation!!! I'll bet it makes you the belle of the ball! Blantant Invitation has gotten the most direct hits for me of all the pheroblends.

Yeah, of the single blends, Blatant Invitation is the BEST! Blatant Invitation also does well with True Confessions.....

I'll have to try that! I have seen many people get more hits with a True Confessions type phero blend than with out and out cops! Not willing to leave out my cops though! Just ordered a second bottle of True Confessions, as i am sure it's going to be a first line phero blend!

Blatant Invitiation works like a popularity potion on me. Every time I wear it, I end up with a dozen people all vying for my attention at once!

I just love this blend!

Oh Lillith I ADORE Allegro!!! What a great idea to put it under Blatant Invitation!!!

"Allegro" is amazing, it actually does make me happy. I call it my giggle potion.

When I use it with "Blatant Invitation" I have to put "Blatant Invitation" on first, and then put "Allegro" over it. The copulins in "Blatant Invitation" are so strong on me that I have to cover it with something sweet.