Scents that can cover b2.2?

B2.2 is like Valium in bottle for me when I have panic attacks, so I would love to get a LP boosted with it (up til now, I've used it only in unisexy, and just from the phero bleed thru when it's been on for a few hours, I know I do not want it UN lol!!!) I was wondering whether any of the NoCos would cover it decently? I'm fine with eventual bleed thru like I have with the unisexy but would like it to start out well ;) Any other suggestions for cover scents are welcome, too! Thanks in advance!

I don't remember B2.2 being particularly stinky, but IIRC, it can smell a little like BO? Is that right?

I'd imagine that the NOCOs would cover it fine. If they can cover cops, they *must* be able to cover a little BO stank, right? Maybe? :lol: I would think, yes. If the smell is that offensive, I would probably opt for heavier scents with a creamy feel. LP Red, or LP O, maybe, or A Lick of Cream? I don't know, I'm just spit-ballin' here. NOX has been boosted with B2 twice now - maybe berries or resins are particularly good at covering the smell, or blending with it, the way fruit scents and cops blend...

Gah. Hopefully someone else pops in. These are my guesses, but I love B2, too, so I'd be pretty interested to find out as well.

Yep, it's a BO kind of smell to my nose! I actually don't mind it myself, it's not a gross kind of stinky to me if that makes any sense :P I'm more nervous about other people smelling it on me and thinking I'm wearing perfume instead of showering if the cover scent is too light. Eep.

So you're hoping for something more along the lines of a "skin scent", so it comes off as natural vs perfume?

I think she's just saying that if the cover scent is too light and wears off people will smell the BO scent and think she has just covered her own BO with a light perfume instead of showering.

I agree though, if Noco's can cover cops when they are Occos surely they can cover BO! Although I have never smelled B2.2...

I think she's just saying that if the cover scent is too light and wears off people will smell the BO scent and think she has just covered her own BO with a light perfume instead of showering.

I agree though, if Noco's can cover cops when they are Occos surely they can cover BO! Although I have never smelled B2.2...

OooOooh... I get it. Derp. :lol:

B2.2 is very high in androstadienone which is stinky. I wear it straight up for anxiety. The smell dies down on me. But vanillas, strong fruity, honey should all cover. NOCOs should be just fine.

I'd get it Un in spray 1x or 2x. You can get small spray bottles cheap off Amazon. Following the 1/3 to 2/3 ratio, make smaller spray pairs of what you'd like with it. You can also clean and repurpose your empty LP spray bottles for this. That's the method I've found the most useful.

I've ordered scented Un's and I've scented Un's myself. At first it was great. Later, it became annoying because I wanted to wear them with other scents or the lighter scent I used can clash with some of my scents. Live & learn. :D

Ooh... Luna, B2 & Tonka Musk. :D

I see I need to mix something up. Ty

Edited by StacyK

Ohh Luna TONKA MUSK!! *drool*

I have to admit that I didn't realize this was still available until I checked. Is it part of the permanent collection now? It's not on the sale list.

Thanks Stacy for the tip! My problem is that I'm lazy as sin. That is why I was thinking of maybe splitting a boost between two NoCos (Black and White), because I know one of those would layer well with just about everything I wear regularly. I might end up with an UN though because I do already have many scents that should cover it fine. I keep flip-flopping about it. I have until Thurs (payday) to make up my mind :P

I'm also tempted to just wait on it altogether until PEs reopen after the sale, because I think Tyvey's chewy spice would be my personal ideal cover scent for b2.2, so a rebrew request might be in order (I don't have a virgin bottle). It's just so creamy and comforting all by itself, I think it'd be a good match.