Have you ever been in public place and been aware that someone else was wearing pheromones?

Guest Sonatine

Guest Sonatine

This is for the ladies only!

Ladies have you ever been to a public place and smelled pheromones on someone else. It could be a club, a party, the supermarket, or even a shop?

Now I have read some of your threads and know that some of you ladies are bad; but in a good way, so the boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, FWB, and husbands you bought pheromones for do not count.

Edited by Sonatine

No.

But I can sometimes smell when men have had a testosterone spike from my copulin use. Sometimes I can smell it emanate from their bodies, but usually it's their breath that gives them away.

There's a weird, uh, seminal kind of smell, with a metallic kind of edge to it. It smells different from dude to dude, but only very slightly.

We had a conversation here on the boards about it a few years ago after I accidentally phero-bombed a very small club full of dudes. It's not an unpleasant smell - at least, not in small doses. That night it was pretty overwhelming & I found myself escaping to The Great Outdoors (the smoking patio) often.

Guest Sonatine

Dear Eggers,

Thanks for getting back to me. If you were at alternative club the girl to guy ratio would have been sick. You would been like a lone hamburger surrounded by guys who hadn't eaten a week.

:lol: That's one way to put it!

No, it wasn't an alternative club. Just a crappy little club full of punk rockers, (so, mostly dudes). My boyfriend's band was playing, so I had a rather large "bun" surrounding my lone hamburger, so to speak! :lol:

Nope. This may be an insomniac, semi alcohol infused post .. so fair warning. I've had a shit last few days. I feel like a runner. But, instead of a "runners high" I've got the lows. All exhausted. But, I can't sleep. Trying to organize my big ass order. But, too fuzzy to do the math & choose. Please don't discontinue FC's :(((( But, the booze has me feeling like hey make post. lol

Well, to the orig question... No, I can't, Or..have never noticed. Would I? IDK. interesting question though. I have never really thought about it. Most of the time.. I've found, the way pheros are most effective for me (as in wearing them) and I feel I get the most legit results, for scientific purposes of course, I use the apply it and forget it method. Then later, I reflect on it. In relation to any hits I might suspect.

I'm trying not to sound selfish here. I mean I don't think, "could he be wearing pheros?" Too much work. I work enough.

Any pheros I wear, most of the time, are for ME. I've offered my phero knowledge to a select few friends. Some have an interest, others are more skeptical. I have converted 2 skeptics. Well, Mara's pheros did. I was just more of the vessel through which they made the discovery.The products did the rest.

I don't know if it's possible. I mean, it just seems like a difficult proposition. I have no worries about it. It's like pheros enhance. I'm not going to trick someone nor will someone "trick me". Pheros can turn heads here and there and not counting the occasional rabid responder .. yes newbies watch it. But, they also have other uses. One of the reasons LP is the fucking best. Gently social engineering for better friendships, family relationships, work comradeship and of course an aid to better sex.

But, it's not quite like the love potion in Harry Potter. Though, I would not mind a guy who wore Chrisma. That's one of the LP male blends that's effective on me. But, it couldn't get someone I really didn't like to change my view. So.. I don't worry. Too much fun to be had. Go fourth and play.

Edited by StacyK

Guest Sonatine

I didn't want to assume you were at a punk club, but it does seem like you were at the Copacabana. Lol!

Nope. I swear I've smelled some familiar LP scents on people though.

I used to be a makeup artist and once a client told me she wore pheros. This was before I knew LP existed and didn't think pheros worked. She was older and not very "attractive" in the usual kind of way but I remember I kept noticing oh she has great eyes, her lips are just perfect to pull off this lipcolor... She was oddly captivating. You do get very up close when applying makeup on someone so I do think I was probably phero bombed.

Edited by hearts

Guest Sonatine

Even on a different forum that dealt with pheromones exclusively. Only two members replied that it could have happened to them. One was for sure because he recognized the cover scent the pheromone came in (he had the same product).

The other guy wasn't sure but he said he was in a bar and there was a plain looking guy not spruced up, not a bad boy and he was surround by four women enthralled by him. Kinda like the old Axe commercial.

Nope. I swear I've smelled some familiar LP scents on people though.

I used to be a makeup artist and once a client told me she wore pheros. This was before I knew LP existed and didn't think pheros worked. She was older and not very "attractive" in the usual kind of way but I remember I kept noticing oh she has great eyes, her lips are just perfect to pull off this lipcolor... She was oddly captivating. You do get very up close when applying makeup on someone so I do think I was probably phero bombed.

Now that you've mentioned this - the scent thing - I remembered that I have actually had a few experiences where I thought someone might be wearing Passion Copulins in the restaurant, because of the strong scent of cucumber/melon perfume. But I've never been *completely* sure, since there's a Bulova perfume that smells very, very similar.

Before I found Love Potion, I was at a bar and got up to head for the bathroom when I passed this guy who was not what I would consider attractive being chatted up by to very pretty ladies. As I passed him I picked up on the sour fruit smell of Game scent (a phero companies signature scent at the time). The guy had a look on his face like he had no idea how to handle the attention he was getting. I am absolutely certain that he was wearing a sexual pheromone blend.

• 4 months later...

Once. Shortly after I started wearing pheros. There was another company with a single product. It had a distinctive smell. The cashier at Lowe's was wearing it. That's the only time I know I've come in contact in the wild.

However, there have been times when I found myself attracted to someone I would not normally find attractive. I suspect at least on occasion, there's been phero use involved.