The most effective pheroblends (scented or unscented)

Hello sexy girls! I am new here and really want to know your favorite phero blends (scented or unscented ). Personally mine is Like a Magnet , I really got awesome reaction from opposite sex. I got "Bang" and tried it and it looks weaker and not that effective. I want to try different phero blends and of course I read reviews on different ones and they are all very contradictory. I am looking for a blend with fast male reaction. I believe arousal=attention to me.

So guys lets make A LIST of super effective blends .....we don't need slow effects ,right? we need ATTENTION RIGHT HERE -RIGHT NOW hahahahah otherwise no fun.

Thank you

Looking forward for your feedbacks

Edited by LuckyGirl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no one blend that's more effective than the other, at least out of LP. It's more about whichever blend happens to work best for you, with your particular chemistry. Lots of ladies rave about Audacious but that one's never done much for me. I rave about Aja, but on a lot of women, it smells like vinegar. So on & so forth.

If I wanted to provoke a strictly sexual response, it was Blatant Invitation; though usually I was going for a more nuanced reaction/engagement.

Yes yes I tried Blatant invitation+ Vampire Bait and yes I got some reaction too....I tried that one with different purfumes and got OK reaction but once I combined it with Vampire Bait and guys were literally jumping around me. So it might be just coincidence or may be not, so starting on Tuesday I will experiment with this combination for the whole week.

Welcome to the forum, LuckyGirl.

You will see reviews with varying results because everyone is different. Not all blends work for all people. And, not all blends work on all targets, either.

Most of the women here are not ALL about the sexual blends. I mean, YES they are fun, and YES they have their place. I don't think I would wear Blatant Invitation or LAM in a work setting, though. Sends the wrong message, depending on what your workplace is like. The copulin-heavy blends give off the vibe that you want to get laid......RIGHT NOW.

There are socials and sexy socials that are totally work appropriate. You can be "sexy" and get positive male attention, or you can be "sexual" at the wrong time and place and get the wrong type of attention. Super Sexy for Women, Cougar, Lace, Leather......those are all work-appropriate, sexy pheros.

If you expand your horizons past the "getting busy" blends, you may be surprised at what pheros can do for you.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547

Thank you Dolly! I was waiting for your particular response cos they always look professional. Honestly I am discuraged with sexy social blends l,like "Bang" or "Gotcha" for example, because I simply don,t get that fun reactions. I am probably just like you , attractive girl , I guess the same age and such. Those heavy sexual blends just make my life easy and fun at work.

I plan to boost "Bang" and "Gotcha" with copulins . Do you think it will be a good idea???? And also I read in some of your posts that you put a lot of copulins on your body or whatever blends. So how much you exactly put cos I am still confused and need futher experimenting with Essence of a Woman and what parts of the body you use to apply on. And I still would like to know your favorite heavy arousal sexy blend. :bday1029:

I think different blends work better depending on your own phero signature and personality. Personally, I get the best hits with BI, Cougar, Heart and Soul with cops or Gotcha.

It really comes down to testing and figuring out what works best on you:)

Thank you Dolly! I was waiting for your particular response cos they always look professional. Honestly I am discuraged with sexy social blends l,like "Bang" or "Gotcha" for example, because I simply don,t get that fun reactions. I am probably just like you , attractive girl , I guess the same age and such. Those heavy sexual blends just make my life easy and fun at work.

I plan to boost "Bang" and "Gotcha" with copulins . Do you think it will be a good idea???? And also I read in some of your posts that you put a lot of copulins on your body or whatever blends. So how much you exactly put cos I am still confused and need futher experimenting with Essence of a Woman and what parts of the body you use to apply on. And I still would like to know your favorite heavy arousal sexy blend. :bday1029:

Bang already has cops in it, I think Gotcha has a bit as well. I would not boost them further, personally.

I am 49, and have been using pheros since 2003/2004 (I think), so I try to help people learn from my mistakes. I have worn a lot of cops......too much at times, actually. I learned that there are places you should and shouldn't wear the cop-heavy blends. If you choose to do so anyway, well that's up to you. Lately, I generally wear them when I am hanging with my man at home, or going out with him by my side. I have accidentally worn them in my office (my office is beside my house), but I knew the clients that were coming in and knew that even though a bit inappropriate, I could control the situation. I have been with my man for almost 10 years, and these particular people know that, and know that any signal they are getting from me should not be acted upon. My faves for the office are Scented Cougar, Open Windows, and Dominance.

As for playtime, any of the LP sexual varieties are fine.....LAM, BAM, or BI. They all do the trick.

Thank you Dolly! 

So talking about copulins , how many drops you put , I am talking about maximum drops without spoiling the effect and where you put it(just torso area and heaps ) or arms and neck ok too?

Talking about Lam , I put once it on the neck and I got dizzy light heading affect....it was scary cos I felt like I can fall dawn on the floor. So now I put it on torso area only and I get even better response. :say16:

Edited by LuckyGirl

Thank you Dolly! As soon as I will completely hook my target man at work ,( he is responding on LAM a lot ) , I will start experimenting on light versions of pheroblends .

So talking about copulins , how many drops you put , I am talking about maximum drops without spoiling the effect and where you put it(just torso area and heaps ) or arms and neck ok too?

Talking about Lam , I put once it on the neck and I got dizzy light heading affect....it was scary cos I felt like I can fall dawn on the floor. So now I put it on torso area only and I get even better response. :say16:

There isn't an easy, cut-and-dried answer to that. The amount I use really depends on what the situation is. I put cops in my cleavage, sometimes on my neck pulse points, but a lot of the ladies here say they do better by applying to torso.

Edited by Dolly

Please honey start small with cops. Like one drop. People wear much much more than they need to. Copulins are one of the few pheros or phero like compounds that we have solid data on. In a GALLON, only three drops of cops diluted in a gallon will get a reaction. You don't need to slather them.

Thank you sweety)))) Halo0073

I already passed the stage of one drop and already brave enough to put 5-6 drops to torso and cleavage. Its weird though , cops by themselves dont give me that awesome response as LAM and Blatant Invitation.

Girls , anybody got something awesome from Sexology and Sexpionage? Deffinately gonna try Bam :Emoticons04269:

That could well be because you are wearing so much. As a frame of reference 5 drops will boost an entire 1/3 oz bottle of perfume that is on the lighter side. Wearing that much can actually get you less hits. It can make people avoid you. It's called ghosting. And the other blends could be better just because they are different and have more molecules. There is no way you will get the exact same reactions from 6 drops of cops as a slathering of another blend entirely. We wouldn't have over 30 different blends if they all did the same thing.

Oh my God ! I put 6 drops and no wonder I did not get anything......So maximum drops without turning into a ghost would be what.....3 drops???? and it is only on torso area. How you think Halo0073?

And with this philosophy that oil-based Essence of Woman will last me like for a year.....wow :Love09751:

Hi LuckyGirl!

For me, I think my favorite blend is La Femme Noire.
I love it because it's so diva-ish.
I really like Audacious, Blatant Invitation and that certain combination of EST and Cops that are in a limited edition named "Dance of Passion"...

But LFN is my favorite. It makes me feel sultry, sensual, happy and in charge. Really royal stuff.
I usually wear LFN when I go dancing, and I am very much in the music and sensual wearing this.

Thank you Reincarnated!!!! I love your username and its interesting about La Femme Noire. I am going to enlarge my collection of LP phero blends and try each one at my work with guys for a week or so to see results. What could be better setting for testing pheromones.......

I am still debating about copulins and how apply them right.....So for example , if I need to apply 3 drops from roll-on bottle oil based copulins Essence of Woman- I imagine one drop would be a line 1 inch lenth .Am.I right?

Guys any suggestions about it????? So if 3 drops= 3 inch lines???? Correct?

I pretty much echo what's already been said.

I assume you are using the roller bottle of straight EOW. Amounts vary from user to user. But, the rule of thumb is less is more. Also, remember to use a good cover scent. Then let everything dry down (15-20 min) before dressing.

Honestly, I hardly ever go straight EOW anymore. I usually use my EOW to add a few drops to a bottled scent or a scent I've decanted a portion of into an extra bottle.

However when I do use my EOW I do a circle around my belly button. Not too big. I then follow with fragrance and smoosh it around with my wrist. I keep it to my torso. Don't use cops near your face, I gives the impression of being "unclean". I prefer my torso or I might put a small swipe on the back of my legs, just above the knees when wearing a skirt or dress. Just try to restrain yourself. It's so common to go overboard in the beginning.

You don't need huge amounts of EOW to get a reaction.

I'm not sure what context you are using the cops in. Be careful. When you're out and about you can't control who is going to respond. So use caution.

Thank you StacyK!!! Another question is how often to reapply copulins and phero blends??? They say our "little helpers" lasts for 8 hours and all depends on climate and weather and such. So on the condition its warm climate and you can sweat sometimes would it be every 6 hours to reapply?

Guys did you notice nobody ever mentioned Pherogirl as favorite though according to description it supposed to be winner!!!! So why its not on the top list ??? Baby powder smell?

I have notice many of you like Cougar....

By the way , I wanted to report about wearing pheros at work. During a month period of wearing them at work, there was NO any crazy ,scary situations, NO sex offending or anything out of hands. There were just very funny situations and guys just falling in love with you and your bosses just close thier eyes on your work mistakes. So far everything is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Edited by LuckyGirl

Guys did you notice nobody ever mentioned Pherogirl as favorite though according to description it supposed to be winner!!!! So why its not on the top list ??? Baby powder smell?

I have notice many of you like Cougar....

A lot of people do LOVE pherogirl, but as for pheros, it only has cops (similar to an OCCO). I have a bottle of pherogirl in my aresenal, just like I have several OCCO varities.

And the baby powder is not how it comes across on everybody. On some people (like me), it is rich, sweet honey. Body chemistry changes scents when they are applied to skin. These scents smell different on everybody. On some people, some honey notes can turn to baby powder.

Cougar is FAB. It is a fresh grapefruit scent, it gives off a glamorous aura, and it is upbeat, sexy, and fun.

I am also not squeamish about wearing the sexier pheros to work, but I make sure not to overdose. Also, I live in Europe, in many ways we have very different social codes and some things are a bit more relaxed (nudity in spas or topless bathing are the rule, for example). And flirting in office environments, well, lets just say, a day when I don't get a compliment is the exception.

I love SS4W and Bang, they make me feel great and give me fantastic hits. Every phero makes for a different vibe, these two just make me super fun and just the right amount of saucy to draw guys in effortlessly. Add some DHEAS, and they're hooked. When I want people to be sweet and caring, I wear Gotcha, when I want some respect, it's LFN. I let my mood in the morning pick the phero. I wear cops in Occo and just dab very little with it. I get a great boost from all that, and on many days, the people around me are along for the ride.

Guys I tested Blatant Invitation for a week and its really amazing!!!! For right now its number one for me and Like a Magnet goes for a second place. And I have't tested another blends as much.

Can you do me a favor please and teach me how to deal with Bang cos I tried it may be for 2 days and there was nothing like BL. Can I boost it with Essence of woman copulins and Levitation?

I just dont want Bang sit there on my shlf. I probably use it in a wrong way

Looking forward for your responses

For me Bang!, as well as Cougar, is one of the few pheros that i need more sprays to get hits. With Bang! i usually go for 4-5 sprays and works perfectly ;)

Don't boost it with anything, i don't think it needs it. Just start with a regular dosage and use more everytime till you find your sweet spot.

BI i only need three sprays.

It took me forever to figure out how to use Bang!. I have to use more of it, too. I have it in oil, so I use a 2 inch strip in my cleavage, a 3-4 inch strip on my tummy, and I make a little cross of 2x 1 inch strips on my wrists, & use it to smoosh my perfume & phero together. (I hate waiting for dry down).

I still haven't figured out BI. Almost every time I've worn it, I've damned-near ripped my BF's head off over something tiny and insignificant. I'm easily irritated while wearing it, and it doesn't feel good. I'm going to try applying a 1 inch strip in my cleavage next time, and see how it goes. Even after nearly 5 years, I'm still trying to figure some pheros out! LOL!

It took me forever to figure out how to use Bang!. I have to use more of it, too. I have it in oil, so I use a 2 inch strip in my cleavage, a 3-4 inch strip on my tummy, and I make a little cross of 2x 1 inch strips on my wrists, & use it to smoosh my perfume & phero together. (I hate waiting for dry down).

I still haven't figured out BI. Almost every time I've worn it, I've damned-near ripped my BF's head off over something tiny and insignificant. I'm easily irritated while wearing it, and it doesn't feel good. I'm going to try applying a 1 inch strip in my cleavage next time, and see how it goes. Even after nearly 5 years, I'm still trying to figure some pheros out! LOL!

I can't wear BI either. Well not Un anyway. The only BI I have for use is in a couple of enhanced scents that I love the smell of. If I watch out and stay very lite and keep it away from my face and chest. I can get away with it. But, there is alwaysa chance I might get a reaction. I can't put it in my cleavage either, anything there goes right up my nose. I tried for a long time and realized I just can't really wear it. I get headachey, grumpy and yea very easily irritated for no reason. The first time I wore it I had the worst severe headache and I was miserable. Subsequent times was to a lesser degree but not great. The last time I wore a little Odalisque and seemed to be fine. But we are talking two 2 inch swipes on my arms, that's it.

Bang is awesome. I have it in a 2x spray. Two sprays does the trick. Its so versatile too. I just got my Cougar 2x spray from the sale. Have not used it but can't wait. As long as I hold my breath I can apply it to my neck and chest and I'm fine. I did, once, get once a pretty bad headache from my cougar spray. But, I had accidentally inhaled some through my nose and mouth when applying. Lesson learned. TH can give me a vague throb and grumpy feel if I OD. But, that has not happened in a long time and I really get good hits so I learned my sweet spot quickly.

BI in a spray would kill me. IDK why. But, I just can't handle it. There may be something common to those blends that is more to the fore in BI? IDK.

Edited by StacyK

I am so sorry that I never got back to you about Aja. I love it, & I think it's definitely worth getting a sample. Aja is one of those blends that will either work beautifully for you or stink to high heaven. On me, I feel that it smells more like a floral-toned kind of white sugar syrup. I get the great reactions like from cops, but I also get a warm happy glow. This & Pure Sugar have a similar scent-vibe on me skin, & even my teenager loves it when I wear Pure Sugar. Back to Aja, the nice thing about Aja is that it doesn't seem to bring out any competitiveness in woman aka "cattiness." Women are just as nice to me as men are when I wear Aja.

It's the none in BI. It's literally why I coined the phrase flipping my bitch switch.

Yup. It's totally the none. I think I tend to apply too much BI. I'm gonna try a Tyvey-styled dose! :lol:

What I can't figure out is why it doesn't do the same thing when I wear LFN or Sexpionage. I've only had one flip out with LFN, and it was a warranted flip-out - I think the none just helped me get there more quickly.

Stacy, I got the UN 'cause I can't wear BI in a scented perfume - I'm a slatherer. I had it in MRF V2, and WHOO BOY! I loved the perfume, so I kept touching up, and then suddenly in the kitchen one day, KABOOM! Right on BF's unsuspecting head. :blush: I sold it right after that. Too bad, 'cause I LOVED that version.

Guys please give the idea about Sexology and Sexpionage!!!! I am thinking about ordering it . I mean would it be Sexology or Sexpionage good alternative for Blatant Inv?????

Anybody got great hits on those? I give up on Bang , for me it doesnt work that awesome.....

i haven't tried Sexology, but Sexpionage in Compromising Positions is awesome. I've worn it together with some Un Stone Cougar when i want to take it out in the town ;)

I just want to add here that for me most pheros are better in spray form, unless they have a ton of cops, then no.

Bang! in spray is awesome, it has quite an amount of cops but if you are carefull not to spray it in your hair, then you are fine. Cougar, LFM, LFN, BI, everything in spray. I only have Sexpionage in oil (in LP Red).

Guys please give the idea about Sexology and Sexpionage!!!! I am thinking about ordering it . I mean would it be Sexology or Sexpionage good alternative for Blatant Inv?????

Anybody got great hits on those? I give up on Bang , for me it doesnt work that awesome.....

They are all sexually oriented blends. They are all differently nuanced.

The "Reading Room" in the perfumerie provides great discriptions of each phero blend. You may find LP's detailed description of each blend gives you the answers you need. Also, checking out the review threads on the individual blends is a great way to see what people have said about them.

I really encourage you to check out those discriptions.

Here are the descriptions of those two as listed in the reading room. Sexology is intended to be more cuddly and Sexpionage is straight up sex.

SEXOLOGY - (for women) - Designed to encourage a deep lasting emotional bond with a decidedly lustful edge. Sexy and snuggly, playful and sultry.

* Ingredients: Estratetreanol, Beta-Androstenol, Copulins.

SEXPIONAGE - (for women) - A Copulin-heavy *sex bomb* mixture, with a smidge of androstenone to inspire sexually aggressive behavior in both you and your mate; softened with alpha-androstenol to steer the blend in a happy, playful direction. We recommend you wear this one at home to have a great time with your honey...it's too racy for daytime use, and best for use behind closed doors rather than a night on the town.

* Ingredients: Copulins, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone

Check out the info here :

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/PheroList

I think, even though you're European, that Sexpionage would be a blend that's best reserved for the bedroom. I equate Sexpionage w/ "rip each other's clothes" type animalistic sex.

Sexology is probably something a bit safer to wear in public.

Thank you guys!!! Honestly when you read all those reviews under the topic of sexpionage and sexology its not really clear.....if its really winners or not.....many people discuss the smell and so on and so forth but I need the effect of it. I ordered Sexpionage and DHEAS....hope these pheroes will do hits for me