The most effective pheroblends (scented or unscented)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION IS ANSWERED HERE

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8852

PLEASE, BEFORE YOU REPEATEDLY ASK THE SAME QUESTION, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

Thank you guys!!! Honestly when you read all those reviews under the topic of sexpionage and sexology its not really clear.....if its really winners or not.....many people discuss the smell and so on and so forth but I need the effect of it.

AND, I CAN ONLY MAKE THE SAME COMMENT AGAIN (GO BACK AND READ POST #12 IN THIS THREAD). YOU WILL GET VARIED REVIEWS ABOUT EVERY. SINGLE. PHEROBLEND. HERE. THIS IS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT RESULTS. EVERY PERSON HAS SOME BLENDS THAT WORK FOR THEM WHILE OTHER BLENDS DO NOT. IT IS NOT A ONE-SIZE FITS ALL PRODUCT!!!!!!

AND YES, SEXPIONAGE STINKS. IT SMELLS LIKE COOCHY JUICE AND UNWASHED ARMPITS (BUT, THAT IS WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO SMELL LIKE). YOU WILL NEED A VERY GOOD, HEAVY COVER SCENT.

Edited by Dolly

Thank you Dolly! Your link very helpful. Sorry to irritate you so much. Wish you have a great day! :Emoticons0424:

NOT IRRITATED......WE TRY TO PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS, BUT IF YOU NOTICE THAT PEOPLE STOP RESPONDING, IT IS POTENTIALLY BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A QUESTION THAT YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ASKED. THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THE FORUM IS GREAT. I COULD NEVER DO WITHOUT IT.

Edited by Dolly

And if I ask you Dolly how many drops of Sexpionage to apply ( 1inch lines) -will you shoot me on the spot? :hearts04276:

It depends on my needs at the time......I ONLY use this blend for playtime. My man is almost 56, and I am 49. Sometimes we need more, sometimes less.

I will answer your question by politely saying again what every person here has told you......with regard to EACH phero blend, every person's sweet spot is different. Start with one drop and work your way up. That is all of the guidance I will provide. Testing the blends for yourself is of utmost importance.

Testing the blends for yourself is of utmost importance.

Dolly is right, you have to test each phero for yourself, it's not a one-size fits all.

Take for example Cougar, others need 2 sprays and they get awesome results, anything more than that and "hello headache!". For me, i need 4-5 and i get amazing results.

Try them out, start with small dozes, check out that amount for a couple of tries at least (cause every setting is different) and then up the amout if you are not pleased with the results.

Dolly is right, you have to test each phero for yourself, it's not a one-size fits all.

Take for example Cougar, others need 2 sprays and they get awesome results, anything more than that and "hello headache!". For me, i need 4-5 and i get amazing results.

Try them out, start with small dozes, check out that amount for a couple of tries at least (cause every setting is different) and then up the amout if you are not pleased with the results.

Absolutely, Phoebe!

LuckyGirl, it is always best to start small. If you start out with a large amount and notice no reactions, it may not be that you are not wearing enough, it could be that you are wearing too much and are in OD land! Start small and work up.

Edited by Dolly

LuckyGirl I have tried to answer your email several times but it keeps bouncing back to me as undeliverable. So as for your questions: definitely only wear LAM on the skin. As with all cop heavy products you do not want to put them on hair or clothes. They will not dry down correctly and also will smell badly. I did not understand what you meant by your second question. Thirdly, no we do not have any other Phero enhanced fragrances with BI right now. If your email is not working you can always feel free to post questions here as everyone is helpful on the forum.

Wow its you?

well as I know in oil-base LAM-the pheroes hit a guy within 2 steps ( you need to stand next to him at least 2 steps or closer-right?

I wonder ,in spray base -what is the maximum distance between me and opposite sex .....should be so he would be hit with pheroes? I guess it can be more than 2 steps right???

And another question -how often you think to reapply, if I reapplied oil-based LAM every 6 hours...but we know already that sprayed LAM diffusing faster , so to apply again it would be like every 2 or 4 hours ???? Sweety I want it from your personal experience ......not like"everybody is different"

Edited by LuckyGirl

The thing is is that everyone IS different. There is just no way around that. I'd say alcohol ups diffusion to more like 10 feet. And I'd reapply no more often than 4-6 hours. But again, weather, body chemistry etc will affect both of these things so YMMV

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again Girls!!!!

I want to order Cuddle Bunny but before I want to ask you about effect of it. Which one would you prefer for work setting Like a Magnet or Cuddle Bunny or Blutant invitation???? LM and BL give me a lot of hits and guys still do everything to please me( though some negative responses too)

Hi LuckyGirl,

I don't really think any of those are appropriate for a work setting. Those are highly sexual blends, which don't come off as professional in most workplaces. What type of workplace is it? Office type? Or something more casual?

I think you'd be better off going for a sexy social phero, like Cougar, or Gotcha, or Lumina. Those will draw people in, and then you can try to set up something outside of work, where you could use a more sexual blend.

I've worn some of the sexual blends to work in the past, and as Bella said, it makes things a little awkward and actually has the opposite effect. Even if it "works", it'll make some guys uncomfortable and avoid you. Ot doesn't feel appropriate in a work setting. Or the guys with low social filters (usually guys we aren't interested in lol) get pervy. I once wore BI to my office job and a guy walked in and was very heyyyy we are alone in here wink wink type of response. It was weird and kinda gross. Especially since he was far from being the type of guy I would be interested in!

I've had the best luck with social pheros that makes the target guy actually want to get close and get to know you. Ive had guys falling over themselves to talk to me wearing Heart and Soul or even Perfect Match.

As for your question on Cuddle Bunny- I LOVE it! I'd probably save it for alone time with your guy though and not to work. Just my opinion!

The thing about pheros, is they can tilt things in your favor, but they can't make someone do something that they aren't wanting to do anyway. If this guy isn't interested, no phero is going to make him interested.

Yeah Hearts !!!! Thats exactly what I got - bunch of attention from guys you dont care about and still no date with target guy.

Exactly. I prefer attention from my target, which is why I wouldn't wear those sexy pheros unless we are somewhere as a couple together.

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:45 PM, hearts said:

Exactly. I prefer attention from my target, which is why I wouldn't wear those sexy pheros unless we are somewhere as a couple together.

So Hearts you think Cougar would help me? ....I still want to play with Cuddle Bunny first

Edited by LuckyGirl

Sure! I can't guarantee you anything but give it a try. And dont underestimate Gotcha, PM, heart and soul or even OW. If youseem approachable and fun/easygoing, he might come out of his shell. You never know til you test them out :) good luck!

yes hahahah he is sitting in the shell..... exactly. Honey , what is PM and OW? and yes approachable and not ugly....I will get soon the whole collection of LP cos of this dumbass!

PM- Perfect Match

OW- Open Windows

• 2 weeks later...

My sweet spot with BI is 3 sprays. It is quite potent. I'd say start with 2 and if that does nothing then try 3 sprays.

I use 1 spray on the abs and then 2 to chest area, wait a bit and then use my wrists to spread it around.

My sweet spot with BI is 3 sprays. It is quite potent. I'd say start with 2 and if that does nothing then try 3 sprays.

I use 1 spray on the abs and then 2 to chest area, wait a bit and then use my wrists to spread it around.

Thank you very much !!! The other question is how soon to reapply ??? Every 2 hours or 3 or more if its spray? I do it every 2 hours but i think its too often. But I love the self effects of it so I dont give it up trying.....

It depends on how hot the weather is where you live and what you are doing, e.g working out etc.

Usually if i have to reapply i do after at least 4 hours, but to be safe, i use a baby wipe over the places where i've added the pheros, to clean everything up and then apply from the start. I don't wanna risk ghosting or OD on any phero ;)

It depends on how hot the weather is where you live and what you are doing, e.g working out etc.

Usually if i have to reapply i do after at least 4 hours, but to be safe, i use a baby wipe over the places where i've added the pheros, to clean everything up and then apply from the start. I don't wanna risk ghosting or OD on any phero ;)

Thank you baby! Will try every 4 hours now ....will report if there is better reaction. :Emoticons10311:

Spray can easily last 4-6 hours. Oil is more like 6-8. Specific factors like your environment, temperature, where you applied, how much body heat you project, AC or central heat vs being outdoors etc etc can affect longevity as well as throw. The point is, start on the conservative side of things and adjust up from there. Trust me ODs or ghosting are not pleasant. As for socials, pure DHEAS works best for me but that is because I am largely immune to Anol. And what works best for me will be different than what works best for you. They all work differently for everyone. Experimenting and testing is half the fun. Take notes. Other good choices for socials are Open Windows, Topper or Lace might be a good giggly choice for you.

Halo is right, testing is everything! I know we say this all the time, but everyone is different and all pheros are no the same. I think I've written this here before, Stone Cougar requires 5 sprays for it to work on me, BI 3 sprays tops, 4 would be really bad and I don't even wanna think what 5 sprays would feel like :P

Yes - again: I know it's not what you want to hear, but everyone IS different. My favorite mood elevator is plain A-nol. But, I am clearly different from you, I don't WANT to "always be happy and laugh like a dork". I am an introvert, and it is enough for me to just be happy on the inside.

I use DHEAS sometimes, when I want to affect other people. I use 2-3 sprays, and I don't re-apply.

I have perfumes enhanced with Levitation and I use a few swipes if they are oil-based, or 2-3 sprays, and again, I don't re-apply.