The most effective pheroblends (scented or unscented)

One phero that's a MUST HAVE during the holidays is Treasured Hearts. If you have loved ones that get tense and grumpy, this blend can keep the peace.

I came here for the pheros, got excited about the sexy blends and ... yep, TH was my first re-order! Who would have guessed???

Love how it keeps the peace!!

Edited by WnG

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WNG IS RIGHT. TREASURED HEARTS IS A GREAT BLEND FOR SMOOTHING OUT THE HOLIDAY GRUMPIES WHEN YOU DEAL WITH BRISTLY FAMILY MEMBERS.

AS FOR WHAT I USE FOR MY OWN MOOD, OPEN WINDOWS, JUST A COUPLE OF SPRAYS WILL DO IT, AND I AM GOOD TO GO. OR I JUST BURN ONE OF MARA'S WAX MELTS WITH OPEN WINDOWS IN MY OFFICE.

• 2 months later...

Hmm great question. These are the ones that work for me:

Selfies:

LFM -when I want to feel like a bad ass DIVA and want other women to bow down to her majesty (LOL); it's also great for establishing good personal boundaries, not taking any sh*t.

Popularity Potion- Grace Kelly anyone, great for when you want to feel glamorous, regal and upper class.

Lace- cheerleader/sunny day magic

Cougar- "I" am the life of the party!

Effects on others-

Cougar- YOU (as in yourself) are the life of the party, the one everybody wants to be around. It makes everyone feel bubbly too. Also women want to be like you in an admiring way. You are the "it girl"

Open Windows- everyone feels good around you. People just like you and want you to stay around. Great for being in the "in crowd", networking, office setting, pherobomb your boss with this LOL

Popularity Potion- people treat you like your glamorous and upper class (your date/boyfriend will too). Beware of the A-NOL effect in this one...boyfriends and others can become chatty Kathys lol

LACE- women become protective of you, you're fun to be around, and men want to do favors for you. A-NOL will make people want to chat, but the EST will make the chats bonding/nurturing-like

Gotcha- will bring that man closer to you, he will feel bonded, but only if there is already and attraction, an the genuine want to date you.

Edited by FlowerPower

• 7 months later...

I used to be a moderator on a tattoo forum and I sucked at it. Just reading this thread just made my headache worse. I can't even remember what i was searching for anymore.

NIGHTMARE THREAD.