My Introduction

Calistic

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paige and I am a scentaholic, as well as an aromatherapist. I am 24 and run a custom scented bath products store. We also do festival and fair Such as the Michigan Renaissance Festival, Battle Creek Renaissance festival and Ann Arbor Art Fair.

I found this sight while searching for new oils and i loved the descriptions so much. I just ordered my first samples of products and can't wait to try them. Until then I thought I would come on here and say hi.

In my spare time I am a full time student, majoring in English and Sociology. My plan is to be a Professor of English (when I get my Masters).

I look forward to getting to know everyone

:banana055: Wow, welcome aboard Calistic! Sounds like a great "job for now" 'till you get through your Masters - I love Ren Faires! Let us know what you think when your samples arrive!

Welcome Calistic!!! You're gonna LOVE it here!! Mara and Danna make an INCREDIBLE product and I guarantee you're gonna be pleased! Please review the products when you get them and let us know how they do for you! Also join us awaiting the NEW MONTH'S fragrances (usually around the middle of the month) I NEVER get a thing done then waiting for the announcements! If you're a trivia buff there's also a trivia game for the month around then where you can win products. And if you're into cutting edge pheromones, this is the place to be!

Welcome Calistic!!! You're gonna LOVE it here!! Mara and Danna make an INCREDIBLE product and I guarantee you're gonna be pleased! Please review the products when you get them and let us know how they do for you! Also join us awaiting the NEW MONTH'S fragrances (usually around the middle of the month) I NEVER get a thing done then waiting for the announcements! If you're a trivia buff there's also a trivia game for the month around then where you can win products. And if you're into cutting edge pheromones, this is the place to be!

Lol therapygirl, we're just gonna send you in FIRST next time!

I Didn't see yours when I posted!! honest!!!

No, no..not at *all*... I just thought you did a fab job in the welcoming! So much nicer than mine - 'twas an honest compliment! :banana055: