Potion Master

Private Editions for SEPTEMBER 2016

I'd like a bottle of

Victoria's Masked Woman, please ;)

Mara what would be good phero combos with this? Not necessarily in your face sexy (like BI, Bang or Sexpionage - you know I'm not back 'there' yet, if ever) but intriguing nonetheless?

Edited by LoveStruck

I'd like a bottle of

Victoria's Masked Woman, please ;)

Mara what would be good phero combos with this? Not necessarily in your face sexy (like BI, Bang or Sexpionage - you know I'm not back 'there' yet, if ever) but intriguing nonetheless?

Lace? Cuddle Bunny?

I personally might go with Lace because it makes people treat me with kindness and attentiveness.

Lace? Cuddle Bunny?

I personally might go with Lace because it makes people treat me with kindness and attentiveness.

Thanks PM. I'm almost out of my Lace spray so that sounds like a plan. :wink88:

I can't picture how Masked Woman would all blend together. Any hints? Is it more of a white potion? Thank you!

The Masked Man was a sheer, warm and smooth musk blend, so I'm assuming Masked Woman will be a more feminine version of that concept.

May I reserve a bottle of Masked Woman, please, if there's one still available? Thank you! :)

Hello, can I please reserve an itty sample set as well as a bottle of the anti-bug potion? Thank you.

it really does. Like a little naughty nick name ;)

I can't wait to try it. I love every note. I was happily suprised to see Myrrh listed in the mix.

Stacy, besides the smell of myrrh, I was seeking a protection note in this because the others notes are more vulnerable notes and I wanted to be able to wear this at my shark tank of an office.

Wow I've been gone a long time. Can I please claim bottles of:

Victoria’s Masked Woman

Seon’s Cold Weather Cozy

Witty Kitty’s Silk & Leather

Rik’s Southern Lights

Melissa’s Baby Doll

Lina’s Latte

Would you please list me as an alternate for Masked Woman? I was trying to wait on the sampler, but they all went quickly! ;) Might there be another brew of this? :)

Birkeys, there might be an extra at the end, I try to list conservatively.

Can I claim an itty's set and a FB of Lina's Latte? And also be a 2nd alternative for Masked Woman?

Don't know why I thought I'd be able to be GOOD and not get Lina's latte, nonsense. May I reserve one of those, and a Seon's cozy please. Thank you!!

May I reserve Witty Kittys silk and leather? I am excited to compare her creamy ylang to mine (haha rushes off giggling)

May I reserve Witty Kittys silk and leather? I am excited to compare her creamy ylang to mine (haha rushes off giggling)

:D! I've been away so I won't be able to get my package until Saturday (sob), but I ordered a bottle of your PE too because I also want to compare ylangs! Hehehe

Wow I've been gone a long time. Can I please claim bottles of:

Victoria’s Masked Woman

Seon’s Cold Weather Cozy

Witty Kitty’s Silk & Leather

Rik’s Southern Lights

Melissa’s Baby Doll

Lina’s Latte

Where have you been?! It seems forever.

I hope you enjoy our two!

Notice: Anything from this bunch that hasn't been claimed or paid for is going up on Etsy on Monday.

This thread is closed.

Thanks everyone!

Birkeys, I have that bottle of Masked Woman for you. If you still want it, please email for an invoice. Thank you! :) If not, it will go to the next person, so no worries either way.