New Releases for OCTOBER 2016!

OMG the deliciousness, both notes and Luna's gorgeous scribings! Such fun. I woke up this morning knowing I was in for a tough day, so when I saw they were up I made myself wait until tonight to read them. So worth it!

Mara, how much is a FB set this month?

Let's see, regular price would be $365, so full set price $295.00.

Lots of bottles, plus the spray makes it higher this month.

You can still get the regular 10 bottle deal if you just want to choose 10 oil bottles, just an option.

I love when you do these kind of stories, Luna. You're very talented.

There's so much temptation with this collection. I know for sure that I will have to have a bottle of LP Pumpkin. The combo of two of my favorites from LPMP: Aja & Love Potion perfume, is a siren song that I can not resist. Flying Potion is an automatic pass, but only because it takes me forever to go through it & I've still got an unopened, sealed bottle waiting for some love. (Phero light weight, over here!) Desperation & Djinn, Bloodroot, Howl, & Universal Antidote are the others that are strongly beckoning me.

I swear I need to pay better attention here! I didn't expect another month of new releases, lol. What a great reason to order another bottle of Sticky and Ivory cats Tantalize and some of these new delectables! ^_^

ETA: OHMYGOSH! After looking at everything I couldn't decide and just went with the sampler...I have a feeling this month will cause my wallet to whimper :lol:

Edited by NuTrix

I'm so excited to try Just Desserts. I am crazy about almond. My favorite tea for a few years was Almond Rooibos, used to put me right to sleep. So maybe instead of sugaring me up, making me hyper, Just Desserts will have me pleasantly mellow.

Edited by Ivysaur

I can't find the thread for Indiscretion...where is it hiding? :huh:

Anyone?

D'Oh! Should've known to look in the men's reviews! Thank you Luna :heart:

:smiley-char145: "Liquid shadow" is really nice. The cannabis feels smooth w the smoke mmm, sexy, like iam floating. w coffee and real dragons blood adding exotic feelings. :smiley-char145:

Omg, I made a huge rookie mistake & cracked open my samples when they came yesterday. They had a huge case of travel shock. I think it was due in part to our 90-degree weather yesterday. I'm not so patiently waiting for my set to calm down before I try it again.