Private Editions for OCTOBER 2016

We've got 6 awesome Private Editions this month, Peeps! :D

AD-PE-LinaBC.jpg

Lina's Buttered Caramel

Lina's Autumnal masterpiece - those who enjoyed Warm & Toasty will love this one too. Hot caramel, butter C02, hot milk, toasted vanilla accords - bready and sweet, warm and super buttery, and salted too!

5 Bottles Available

(Luna, BlueBear, BlackCat, Cougariffic, WildVixen)

AD-PE-ChrissyAH.jpg

Chrissy's Autumn Halo

A team creation by Chrissy and Halo, wonderfully Autumnal and delicious too. Like a walk in the woods on a cool Fall day, wrapped in a cashmere sweater. A centerpiece of English Toffee drizzled with sweet syrupy fig, smooth vanilla and a gorgeous Napalese amber with a natural hint of spice.

4 Bottles Available

(JLisa, Cougariffic, LadyV, Hearts)

Alt: StacyK,

AD-PE-WittyKittySJ.jpg

Witty Kitty's Sweet & Juicy

Witty Kitty asked for a simple combo of her favorite notes from OCCO Ambrosia and Honeyed Love Potion, so here be mounds of luscious mangoes drizzled with light and sweet Spring honey, a dash of medium-weight golden amber, and a single drop of ginger EO.

4 Bottles Available

AD-PE-BlackcatCottage.jpg

Black Cat's Cottage

Black Cat gave me a couple of wonderful challenges this month and I am really impressed with how beautiful they both came out and by her inventive choice of notes! This first is a homey scent of freshly baking bread - rosemary and lavender bread at that! - with a hint of lemon peel too. omgyum.

1 Bottle Available

(SeaJam)

AD-PE-BlackcatPOP.jpg

Black Cat's Pie of Power

Black Cat chose this name, and I found this Cthulu Octipie image to go with it - come on, it's hilarious. I crack up every time I look at it. Anyway, in the tradition of the Prophetic Pie, Black Cat crafted an empowering melange of elderberry, walnut, pie spices and a delightful choice of rosewood for the base. Wonderful creations from BC this month!

1 Bottle Available

(Tink)

AD-PE-PolarBears.jpg

Polar Bear Lovers

Created by a loving couple for their 20th Anniversary! They wanted something smooth and cool they both could wear and it's quite lovely. Wintery woods and dry sage over velvety white musk with tiny dashes of spicy bayberry and peppermint. Oh yeah, and forgot to mention, Hubby drew this sketch of them as Polar Bears on the spot while Wifey described what they wanted. So cute!!!

3 Bottles Available

(QuietGuy,

il_570xN.1055683595_gasu.jpg

PE Itty Sets are $7 this month

***Please make sure to order this along with something else to ship with. In Amazon terms, this is an ADD-ON ITEM. Thank you.

16 Itty Sets Available

(Bella, WildVixen, Lainey, Tink, Chelle

I love my label and am excited to take the tropics into the cooler months ahead. :D

Everyone's PEs sound so good! Also the Cthulu pie label is hilarious, and the polar bear label (and story!) couldn't be cuter!

Edited by Witty Kitty

OMG MARA THE CTHULU OCTIPIE I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!

The labels are beyond the beyond of gorgeousness! I can't wait to get my hands on these.... so excited!!

They all look delicious but the one I can't resist is Lina's Buttered Caramel. Please may I join the list for that one?!

Dear PM,

Is it okay that I keep my reserved PE until next week? I'm so sorry to have to put this off for so long! I was hoping to be able to place my order today but I need to wait another week.

Thanks!

tink

OMG Mara, PEs arrived today and I can't stop huffing!

FIrst off, the Cottage is the most delectable baked goods scent I have ever, ever smelled. I can't believe how perfectly you captured the quality I was looking for: foodie goodness, with the herbs detectable but not medicinal and the lemon peel! Holy smoke, this is now my fave lemon LP EVER!! It's so accessible and so perfect -- I foresee slathering this on Saturday and Sunday mornings and wanting to sing while I do my household chores. It's truly spectacular.

As for the Chthulu Octopie of Power (which I am afraid it now is fixed in my head as, forevermore ) -- holy sh*t! This is the Mother of all feminine heart of darkness power potions! I get such a blast of energy from it and -- I don't know how describe it well -- it just anchors me so deeply and strongly that I feel like I can do anything. I need to experiment with both of these singly to explore all their dimensions, but of course right now I have one on each arm and am giddily going back and forth between the perfect poles of light and darkness.

I am humbled by your gifts, Potion Master. These are phenomenal and so precisely what I need in my life right now. Thank you!!! :kiss43:from :purr:

It pains me deeply to do this, especially after reading what BC has written so far, but I have to release my reserved bottle of BC's Cthulhu Octopie of Power bottle and the itty bitty sampler. It's been almost two weeks and I cannot purchase them until at least next Friday. It's not fair for me to continue to hold them when I don't know when I can purchase them, especially if someone else wants it.

I worked a second (technically third) job all this last week but I'm not sure when I'll be getting paid which is why I just can't purchase this now. (I'm secretly hoping I'm lucky and I'm the only other soul who thinks this sounds AMAZING but I highly doubt it. ? )

Edited by tink333

It pains me deeply to do this, especially after reading what BC has written so far, but I have to release my reserved bottle of BC's Cthulhu Octopie of Power bottle and the itty bitty sampler. It's been almost two weeks and I cannot purchase them until at least next Friday. It's not fair for me to continue to hold them when I don't know when I can purchase them, especially if someone else wants it.

I worked a second (technically third) job all this last week but I'm not sure when I'll be getting paid which is why I just can't purchase this now. (I'm secretly hoping I'm lucky and I'm the only other soul who thinks this sounds AMAZING but I highly doubt it. ? )

I can purchase this tomorrow!!! YAY!!!