AD-Howl-SM.jpg

BLACK RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
DARK CHOCOLATE & BITTER COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

This is one of those chocolate covered, fruity/boozy Bon bons. The kind that are dusted with cocoa powder. You say .. "nah... I don't like those!" Then you eat 3 or 4 and realize, to your horror, that you do indeed like them. Or, is that just me?

The black raspberry stands out. It's forward but not overwhelming. And.. not medicinal. Those are usually the biggest issues I have with berries on my skin. But, here it is all sweet, gourmand, dark chocolate dipped, raspberry filled Bon bons, with a little dash of liquor thrown in.

I didn't think this would be a me scent. But, I like it. Which is great because it's enhanced with Teddy BB. My current "most favorite" of the 3 relaxing "B" phero blends.

This is a win!! An indulgent, smooth scent combined with a soothing phero blend.

Edited by StacyK

OHMYGOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This, to me, is like those REALLY fantastic, costly and delicious, liquor filled, decadent dark chocolate covered cherries - only it's not cherry. But even though the note isn't cherry - that is distinctly what comes to mind. The liquid filled kind - not that sticky sweet, milky white sugary filled stuff they sell as chocolate covered cherries on regular store shelves - the REAL thing!

This is a fragrance that I would rather have in the oil warmer - smelling up the whole house with gourmand goodness! Plus, with the Teddy BB being one of my favorite phero blends, the happy atmosphere it creates would be more than welcome ^_^

Hee, Mara and I had basically the same idea for this - when she asked me what I thought it should be I said, "If it's for that time of the month it should be blood and chocolate!" I love how it turned out, it's like dark chocolate-raspberry truffles, YUM! The bourbon is reading as licorice on me (again), though, so weird. But I don't mind that. Even though I'm officially a crone I still need this for times when I am enraged at whatever. Or just to get some sleep.

This is a nice one! I am becoming a Teddy BB fan and am glad to have another scent with it in. This starts are with a blast of the dark chocolate, then settles into beautiful, comforting black raspberry with hints of vanilla and amber wafting in and out. It's similar to Nox w/Teddy BB, but is its softer counterpart. I think I actually prefer it to Nox because it softens on drydown and hangs in the background. It reminds me a lot of Caressful Breeze w/BI in that respect where it's a intoxicating berry that hangs in the background letting its phero cast its spell. And it is foody in a soft way. And there's chocolate! I will need a FB of this at some point.

Teddy BB does not make me howl, but it does shut up those howlers. Love this phero!

SirenSong, for me it's just the opposite. I love HOWL more than NOX right now because it goes strong for HOURS on me. Now if I had to tone things down, like at work, I would reach for the NOX.

Howl is drop-dead sexy to me, with that blissful vibe that I need to relax with. I think it's good for a movie night with my hubby after I've been GoGoGooooo all week. This scent is more erotic to me than I had anticipated. The chocolate and cocoa keep the blackberry in check from going into 'sweet wine' territory and the amber rounds it out like the golden honey in mead does.

If I had to describe it, it would say it's like a sip of blackberry mead with a square of dark chocolate as a chaser. DELICIOUS. Perfect for these dark days.

Howl on me starts off as boozy chocolate raspberries. Rich and decadent. After some wear, the chocolate berry seems to fade into the background, rounding out to a more syrupy vanilla amber scent.

I love Teddy BB and I'm hoping that this one works for me, as I usually do not do well with chocolate scents, but I'm giving this a try....looking forward to purchasing some LP goodies as I put myself in LP jail as I had over 80 bottles that I needed to go thru before I could purchase any more LP and I'm finally down to a manageable number of bottles...

I love Teddy BB and I'm hoping that this one works for me, as I usually do not do well with chocolate scents, but I'm giving this a try....looking forward to purchasing some LP goodies as I put myself in LP jail as I had over 80 bottles that I needed to go thru before I could purchase any more LP and I'm finally down to a manageable number of bottles...

This is a great scent. Though it is heavily foodie. Lots of chocolate & booze filled bon bons. Straight out. Its so rich you could get a toothache. But, it probably wont bother you too much because you're chilling with Teddy BB.

The FERMENTED ALCOHOLS in this are staying really strong on me...I'm hoping since I just got this bottle, it will simmer down and let all of the other scents pop out....I just love Teddy and I want this to work so badly on me.

As I received my sale order last week, yesterday I had the chance for a good slathering of this one. The qualities I loved about it when I first reviewed it are still present nearly a year later, but yes it is definitely a dark boozy kind of scent - like a dark raspberry cordial or like a chocolate-cherry cordial candy but with raspberry. As opposed to a lighter-toned raspberry scent like La BOOM! or Dangerous Games or Raspberry Chiffon. The bourbon has mellowed with age, I'm not getting the same impression from it that I did when it was new, just the weight/intensity of that kind of note. It made me think of Blackstone, they're both dark kind of scents which are also sweet. I think it's wonderful and such a great rendering of the idea Mara and I had, but it probably does appeal to a specific kind of taste/aesthetic.

^^ Yes.

Asthetic wise, I actually feel a little sultry in this.

The booze note does indeed smell like bourbon and I like a good bourbon. So Teddy BB & bourbon, that's my kind of guy.

The dark choco & dark raspberry are the sensual, foodie feminine side.

Its very dark & indulgent smelling. With the relaxing Teddy phero it borders on the hedonistic.

It is definitely a moody asthethic thing in the same way Absinthe was.

The scent is very definitive.

Relaxing but a very different scent vibe from Big Easy.

Dolphindolls, scent wise you might want to try Gargoyle Gargle if you are missing Big Easy.

Try to think of this one as an alternate to Absinthe with Teddy BB. :)

Edited by StacyK

In terms of comparisons, this could be considered a darker version of Jubilee. Not that it was meant to be anything like Jubilee, but as far as a gourmand scent enhanced with Teddy BB it's sort of another take on that concept.

OOOOhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Howl is wicked, wicked, wicked ! I have just sniffed it out the bottle and it is intoxicating and dark. I like it. Full bottle of this one for sure. I now understand the hoopla about this.

Wow.

For that time of the month simply slather yourself in this deep, dark-shadowed wicked sensuousness of a powerful heart and howl at the moon in all your glory ...

Oh my ... I am still swooning at this one. Good golly Mara. Is this one permanent? Please say yes. (Eyes rolling to the top of my head).

I smell the alcohol, dark chocolate, raspberry, vanilla ... and somewhere in there it smells like blood orange as well ... magic, what magic is in this brew?

It's not part of the permanent collection, no. The Teddy BB-enhanced scent which is permanent is Teddy Man 2.

It's not part of the permanent collection, no. The Teddy BB-enhanced scent which is permanent is Teddy Man 2.

Eeekkk ... my heart stopped at this and I have just sent off for 2 bottles while I can. I think I have just entered the realm of hoardership ... :dr.jekyll-mr.hyde:

It happens to everyone. Or should I say, every LPMP addict. ;)

It happens to everyone. Or should I say, every LPMP addict. ;)

Hey Luna ... I think I have officially arrived at LPMP addict status then!

:thumbup:

I am still a little gun shy regarding some "red" fruits, so the raspberry in this made me a bit nervous. Both apple and fig have sent me back into the shower, and sometimes I read notes I don't like as fruit, even if they're not. Like leather, for instance, it overwhelms me when it's still wet and my brain interprets it as cherry. Pineapple, coconut, apricot, and all the citrus fruits work for me.

I've been enjoying the benefits of Balm Bomb, but decided to spritz on a bit of Howl before putting my kids to bed. They loved it! They were all over me. "Momma, give me another kiss! Momma I want to hug you again!" And then they got extra excited, "Momma smells like fruit! Momma smells like chocolate! Momma smells like fruit AND chocolate!" They really really loved it. My son prefers lavender based scents, anything that isn't lavender based is "just okay" to him, and she generally smells like a ginger cupcake with vanilla cream cheese icing, they are not new to the world of scent. And they were both crazy abut me in Howl. They made me stay in their room while they were drifting off to sleep, and here's the crazy part - THEY WENT TO SLEEP! With no fussing!

I haven't yet figured out my best sleepy time scent, but Howl is definitely my putting-the-kids-to-bed top choice!

Well, maybe not so crazy because Teddy BB can have a soporific effect - you said your guy took a couple naps while wearing Teddy Man, right?

Luna, you're right! And I'm getting him a bottle, too, with reservations since he's not exactly high strung to begin with. From now on I'm just going to call Teddy BB "the knock out drops" so I keep it in proper perspective.

This is saving my ass right now. Just got a job finally, my step dad passed a week ago, my closet and drawer reorganizing mom moved into my house, and I quit smoking on Sunday. Honestly, I have every excuse to melt down but Howl is keeping me from being suicidal or homicidal. Don't even particularly know what it smells like but the phero is worth gold to me this week.

This is saving my ass right now. Just got a job finally, my step dad passed a week ago, my closet and drawer reorganizing mom moved into my house, and I quit smoking on Sunday. Honestly, I have every excuse to melt down but Howl is keeping me from being suicidal or homicidal. Don't even particularly know what it smells like but the phero is worth gold to me this week.

OMGoodness, that's a lot on one plate. I'm sorry that you're going through so much right now.

Sorry about all the stress. But, yea! Teddy is a lifesaver ?

On 7/14/2017 at 10:32 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

The FERMENTED ALCOHOLS in this are staying really strong on me...I'm hoping since I just got this bottle, it will simmer down and let all of the other scents pop out....I just love Teddy and I want this to work so badly on me.

I’m so bummed this one still does not work on my chemistry, I’m not getting a biter lag in my skin. I wear it to bed for the Teddy effect.  However I live trying out new LP’s because I never know what creation will be my next must have

12 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I’m so bummed this one still does not work on my chemistry, I’m not getting a biter lag in my skin. I wear it to bed for the Teddy effect.  However I live trying out new LP’s because I never know what creation will be my next must have

HI DOLPHINDOLLS2

I MUST USE CAPS AS MY SPECTACLES ARE HIDING - SORRY- I AM NOT SHOUTING I PROMISE  ❤️

I FOLLOW THIS AS I ONLY WAS ABLE TO GET SAMPLES...  AND HOPED FOR MORE IF POSSIBLE... IT DOES WORK MAGIC AT BEDTIME AND ALONG WITH MY NERVE TINCTURE (ALSO A LIFE-SAVER IS GAIA'S 'WILD OATS MILKY SEED' TINCTURE - HEALS NERVES OVER TIME) TEDDY B IS ONE OF OUR STAPLES TO DE-STRESS