Indiscretion w/ TMI & Cops

AD-Indiscretion-SM.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
WALNUT ~ Leaves promote fertility, carry nuts to delay pregnancy. Wishes granted, strengthens the heart, enhancement of mental powers. Dark earthly powers.
SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration. It is also the foremost mode of communication from this world to the realm of spirits and the gods.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

• 2 weeks later...

On my skin, this is the discreet, cousin of LP Exotica. I get subtle wafts of that red musk with a pinch of resin & spice. The poof of sweet'ish smoke. Very pretty.

The scent is not as sweet as Exotica. That plus the walnut (which I really like) makes it more unisex.

The warm exotic notes stay close to the skin. Ideal to draw people in. What a great partner for TMI. :heart:

I wasn't sure what I would think of this one. Red musk is a new one for me. I got the sugared red musk and really like it and wondered what direction it would take things.

This comes across as a resin-y, smokey delight on my skin. Not foody really, but a dry dusky, smokey, warmth. When I put my nose right up to my skin I get the prick of the musk, but otherwise this is a soft skin scent. I've always liked the boozy notes, lol, but I don't smell like a lush in this :D I'm particularly loving the smoke and resin-like flavor it's creating with my chemistry. I can't pick out most of the individual notes. Faulty sniffer? This is so well blended, what I get is this comforting, warm smoked goodness.

This is ģoing to need to be a FB me thinks...

Wore this with Mr Right last night and while he never mentioned the fragrance, things were VERY intimate. Nice combo with TMI :)

OMG this is crazy amazing! I am supposed to be on a no-buy policy these next months, and if it were just a question of the scent, I might be able to resist.... although if you are in to soft shimmery smoky autumnal resins that sexily whisper in your ear about long dark nights and if you wept when Allumette sold out you should probably jump on this one right now!

But! I don't have any TMI boosted scents and it's a phero I'm wildly curious to try and I can't imagine, as StacyK said, a more perfect and congruent pairing.

This does remind me a bit of Alumette but it's not as smoky. My nose is making me think there's some of that "fizzy" African frankincense in it but I know there's not. I like it, it has a definite unisex (and just plain old sex) quality to it, but skin-hugging and comfortable, appropriate for any situation. For having such robust ingredients it's very smooth and warm, which I attribute to the gourmand touches.

I gave the fermented alcohols the side eye but put this sample in my cart anyway. And I'm glad I did. this is a warm, cozy fall scent. The musk is my favorite kind, the close, skin scent. The pumpkin is the pumpkin flesh type, not the spicy pie kind, and it adds a touch of creaminess. i actually don't get a ton of marshmallow or walnut, but I detect them there. It's one of those "sum is greater than the parts" things. This actually goes on very sweet on me, but it quickly does down and turns into the perfect unisex scent. I'm going to try t on the Marine sometime to see how it smells on him. I agree, the perfect carrier for TMI. May be a favorite!!

if you wept when Allumette sold out you should probably jump on this one right now!

Yes! I agree, it does have a similar "something" to Allumette - still loving that one...

I'm also still loving this one, but unlike the last time I wore it, Mr Right declared a dislike for something in this fragrance!? I described what I was smelling and his description was nothing like it :huh: White and Egyptian musk tend to go after my third eye, I wonder if the red musk is pricking his? Or maybe the fermented alcohols? Something is causing a headache for him :(

Oh my! This just smells SOOOOOO good to me. I HAVE to get a FB, I'll just have to wear it for myself in his absence ^_~

This is so weird but on the front end, I pick out none of those ingredients. I actually thought this also had the green fig type of smell or something equally bright. Perhaps that is the red musk listed above? I am going to let this sit more and then shake like heck because I wanted resiny pumpkin!!!!

I have absolutely no idea what I'm smelling here - but I love it. I've no clue what red musk smells like. I was fairly certain that I wasn't keen on boozy stuff in my perfume. I don't smell any pumpkin or smoke. My brain is telling me it smells candy and roses and musk. In fact, to me, this smells like Agent XXX and Lina's White Velvet Rose had a baby, and rolled it in musk. :lol: It probably doesn't smell anything like this to anyone else, going by all of the descriptions so far. Imma have to get me some of this! Plus, I've never tried TMI. So there's that.

Does anyone else smell Cougar Potion in the after glow? This scent is amazing and complex, and the emotional response is "warm-bonding-sexy-friendly-bright-warmth" -- and then the afterglow, the long dry down, of the sweet bright kind of lingering musk with a touch of grapefruit that I get with Cougar Potion.

I feel very friendly with a side of sexy, and I can't seem to stop sniffing the back of my hand. The scent is very close to my skin, not thrown about the room announcing my presence. :) I did not realize this was a unisex fragrance until I found it here in this review thread.

Good grief, I smell amazing.

Good grief, I smell amazing.

THIS is EXACTLY how it makes me feel when I'm wearing it! :lol:

This reminds me so much of Alummette! I get sexy smoked musky vanilla marshmallows! This is a perfect scent for Fall. It's like a cozy sexy rainy day scent. I also found it to be super long lasting. I dabbed a bit on my wrist at night and 15 hours later I could still smell it! This one is full bottle worthy!

• 3 months later...

I got a sample of this with my Pherotine order and bow I totally want to go FB. I walked in and 2 people looked up, heads snapping, and asked "WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD? Is that you?"

One of the men said, "I better stay away from you and keep myself an honorable man." (Haha thank you TMI)

I have a flirty relationship with most of the men I work with, but never with this particular one.

I also was invited to hang out upstairs in the big office just so they could hang out and chat and smell me. That's never happened before.

I get mostly vanilla musk on this, I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have a feeling maybe it's the rum that's doing that because I get the same thing, there's a sparkly-fizzy quality in the background. Sometimes when there's a booze accord in a blend it smells carbonated on me.

• 8 months later...

Boy this one aged so well! I finally get fresh pumpkin and vanilla mixed with a toned down elegant red musk. Nothing is too sharp or bright. The smoke is amazing now like a linger of smoke just to the side, peeking out. Perfect fall sophisticated scent!

• 6 months later...

Really digging this. I know there's no spice in here but I'm getting spice - something like clove and orange peel? Dunno what's causing that (maybe the way the smoke is playing with the pumpkin), and normally accords like that make me nauseous, but this just feels very yummy and comforting. It's rainy and grey and a bit chilly here today - this is the perfect shroud while I burn some incense and cozy up by the window. I get a lot of walnut and creamy smoke at first which I absolutely ADORE - kind of wish it would stay there, but the dry down is also pretty darn delightful. It gets louder and throws more the longer I have it on. I smell the cops a LOT in this, but I kinda like that little bit of funk. Wish I had snagged a FB -  I can anticipate really craving this in the fall.