Question about how much everyone uses

Hi, I was wondering if I could get an idea of how much of the unscented pheromones you all find an effective dose. I know everyone's "sweet spot" is different, but i was wondering if you would be willing to share maybe in inches "I rolled an three inch swipe up both forearms", etc. Or if someone else has a better meansof measurement please let me know! Thanks in Advance!!!

Therapygirl

Hi, I was wondering if I could get an idea of how much of the unscented pheromones you all find an effective dose. I know everyone's "sweet spot" is different, but i was wondering if you would be willing to share maybe in inches "I rolled an three inch swipe up both forearms", etc. Or if someone else has a better meansof measurement please let me know! Thanks in Advance!!!

Therapygirl

I usually do a couple of inches on each wrist, about an inch or so on both frontal neck pulses, and usually all the way from the hollow of my throat down my cleavage.....

My application points are pretty much the same as Dolly's. If I'm wearing True Confessions than I'll apply to my hair and the back of my neck. Sometime I apply copulins down south. The hubby loves it.

Edited by Countesszero

My aplication points are pretty much the same as Dolly's. If I'm wearing True Confessions than I'll apply to my hair and the back of my neck. Sometime I apply copulins down south. The hubby loves it.

Oh, and sometimes a swipe of Edge gel on the inner thighs will heat things up......

Ok, let me clarify, because I'm used to measured spray pheros and want to make sure I'm not od'ing. By a couple of inches you mean like two inches on each wrist, neck and chest for a total of about how many inches? I'm sorry if I sound stupid!

Yeah, about two inches on each wrist, and then rub together. About an inch on each side of the neck, and smeared around.....so, that's 4 inches.....the remainder depends on how far down my cleavage I go......that could be another 2-6 inches.....so, the answer would probably be 6-10 inches total, depending on my mood and the occassion.....

Yes!! Thank you so much Dolly! I hate it when I call and get a recipe from my mom and she says "cook it until it's done". I like specifics!! Tomorrow it's 4-6 inches! Recommended by the queen of cops! Thanks again!

You're very welcome, hun!!

My application points are pretty much the same as Dolly's. If I'm wearing True Confessions than I'll apply to my hair and the back of my neck. Sometime I apply copulins down south. The hubby loves it.

Countess girl, you are so damn bad....hehehe I love it!

djacquelyn

Yeah Countess,

I feel like I am missing my weekly soap opera "Counting on the HOT workdays with Countess"

What's going on with the Hot Hunky CFO(I think that was his title...oh well we can just refer to him as "Mr. absolutely hot"... Therapy girl, you think Countess is holding out on us...hehehe

Seriously, we soooo wanna know how that whole situation played out, and how the new position is going as well(not really but we will listen, it will be like watching the commercial waiting for the soap to start up again...hehehe)

djacquelyn

My hot CFO has been busy working on contract proposals. He's been paying me attention when time allows. I've been trying to keep my distance because I can see that I'm making him a bit nervous. I have noticed that he pays attention to everything I say and responds to it. The other day I practically whispered a hello to him and he was all ears.

I'm going to Orlando FL on vacation leaving tomorrow so my mind has been preoccupied with that. I've got a fresh new bottle of Me, Jane among other things that I'm taking with me. This should be fun.

The hubby is as attentive and frisky as ever. Which is really the only response I should be wanting at this point. If I'm behaving myself that is. But my CFO is so HOT he could get me into trouble. I'll pursue him with gusto when I get back.

My hot CFO has been busy working on contract proposals. He's been paying me attention when time allows. I've been trying to keep my distance because I can see that I'm making him a bit nervous. I have noticed that he pays attention to everything I say and responds to it. The other day I practically whispered a hello to him and he was all ears.

I'm going to Orlando FL on vacation leaving tomorrow so my mind has been preoccupied with that. I've got a fresh new bottle of Me, Jane among other things that I'm taking with me. This should be fun.

The hubby is as attentive and frisky as ever. Which is really the only response I should be wanting at this point. If I'm behaving myself that is. But my CFO is so HOT he could get me into trouble. I'll pursue him with gusto when I get back.

And we'll be right here when you get back Countess...lol

djacquelyn