Lina's Buttered Caramel

Beccah

AD-PE-LinaBC.jpg

Lina's Autumnal masterpiece - those who enjoyed Warm & Toasty will love this one too. Hot caramel, butter C02, hot milk, toasted vanilla accords - bready and sweet, warm and super buttery, and salted too!

• 2 weeks later...

This came out exactly how I was hoping! It's warm, comforting and yummy!

First applied is a blast of thick, chewy smelling caramel. It literally smells like caramel candies. After a few minutes, the sweetness from the caramel fades. It melds into a perfect buttery pastry and bakers vanilla scent. I smell like I'm standing in a bakery, there's caramel candies and fresh buttery croissants and rolls are coming of out the oven. I totally get that Warm and Toasty dry down here. Minus the banana that was in that scent.

Thank you Mara! You made this just as I envisioned it to be! You're magic!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even. I can't even with this! It is so rich and luscious, like sinking into a vat of caramel. As it dries down, I get a warm, yeasty buttery scent. Like she said, it's reminiscent of Warm and Toasty but more buttery, and the creaminess comes from the lingering caramel as opposed to the banana. My winter scent for sure!!

I literally want to lick where I tested this!

• 5 weeks later...

Okay so this is pretty much everything I've ever wanted from a caramel scent. I love buttery caramel scents to wear to bed, it's my go-to snoozytime choice. There's just a bit of saltiness, enough to give an impression of salted caramel. At first there was a bread-type aura to it but with the bit of aging it's had now I don't get that as much now, just oodles of buttery salted caramel.

SO GOOD.

• 2 months later...

Wait, how have I not reviewed this one yet?! This is buttery bready caramel goodness. It's a bit sweeter on me than Warm and Toasty (which I ADORED) but it has that same quality of being both incredibly rich and incredibly light. So yummy! I am wearing it a lot this January, and it helps to soften these dreary cold unsnowy winter days.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm so happy I was able to score his in a trade! And I get reference to Warm and Toasty, but this is so much better on me! This almost rivals Lick of Cream in my house, the holy grail of sexy butter.

• 2 months later...

I tried my sample of this today, and it's lingered with this beautifully delicious caramel scent that has me craving sweets! So good, I think this would be an amazing scent to wear around the holidays, cuddling close with your honey for some sweet one-on-one time together, or maybe out to a carnival or fair. :D 

• 1 year later...

I rarely wear the same thing in the evening as I wore in the day, but THIS! I wore it to teach a class and a student remarked that the studio smelled like pancakes. I offered him my wrist and he was thrilled, (he was with his husband so it wasn't weird.) I told him that the next time I saw him I'd try to be wearing Sugared Bacon.