Potion Master

Threebies listed on Etsy

People have been asking, so I posted the last of the Threebies from the sale over on Etsy today.

Come look! :) 11 lots of 3

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=THREEBIES

ETA: There are 3 DIFFERENT bottles in each lot, you have to click on the listing to see them all.

Ohhh, I wish we could pick our own three from those options! I'd get Marigold & Amaranth, Time of Your Life, and Any Color You Like. I think. I forget what I do and don't have at this point.

Wow, didn't realize they were full bottles. Very generous.

Yay!  Thought I had missed out on Totem: Wolf and Bear

Sweet, I just got the threebies with Wicked in it... One of my all time favorites...

EGG!!! OMG! I never got to try EGG!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, Lainey said:

Oh my goodness. Paging @Eastwood22!!!

Thank you! But I just paid for a (small) order yesterday, and I have a few things I'm getting from Stacy, and I don't think I should buy any more perfume until June. I have two opened bottles of Wicked currently, two sealed back-ups, and I'm beginning to suspect that Mara will keep knocking out the hits! I still haven't even tried the new releases, I'm going to test them all on vacation next month. IF there are any left in June, I will indulge. Super good of you to think of me!

Got me a threebie of Totems Lion, Wolf, and Tiger. 😊

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Thank you! But I just paid for a (small) order yesterday, and I have a few things I'm getting from Stacy, and I don't think I should buy any more perfume until June. I have two opened bottles of Wicked currently, two sealed back-ups, and I'm beginning to suspect that Mara will keep knocking out the hits! I still haven't even tried the new releases, I'm going to test them all on vacation next month. IF there are any left in June, I will indulge. Super good of you to think of me!

I just remembered your plan to own ALL of the Wicked!

I bought a threebie set with Egg so I could try it. The one that also has Vivid Violet and Breakfast in Bed. I have no real interest in those two...I wish I could have subbed Totem: Deer and Totem: Chick for those two, but apparently they are already packaged up the way they are and inventoried that way. Sigh. I am going to have to make a sales page. It's just so hard to part with anything! Gah.

I am posting a bunch more Threebies today, and I also want to call attention to the GOING GOING GONE area on the temp SITE, not on Etsy, because some things will not show up in Etsy.

I updated the GGG area, with some highly desirable items for both women and men. We did a massive inventory this week and found some hidden gems we previous thought were sold out, so please take a look! :)

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone

Also, we found one bottle each of Edmund w/ SwSharks, and Jasmine Whisper. These are two hot sellers that were never on Etsy so I will have to program from scratch on these, so if anyone wants to reserve here and save me the trouble, yay! :)

6 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I am posting a bunch more Threebies today, and I also want to call attention to the GOING GOING GONE area on the temp SITE, not on Etsy, because some things will not show up in Etsy.

I updated the GGG area, with some highly desirable items for both women and men. We did a massive inventory this week and found some hidden gems we previous thought were sold out, so please take a look! :)

https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/16172894/going-going-gone

Thank you for posting the link, Mara! I didn't realize Aurora was so limited. I was going to get more during the summer sale, but scooped up a couple now along with some other goodies instead of waiting. Aurora is my favorite LP! :)

There is some great stuff in those listings! That was a trip down memory lane going through the threebies. 

6 hours ago, halo0073 said:

There is some great stuff in those listings! That was a trip down memory lane going through the threebies. 

I ordered one with the breakfast in bed, I could bath in that scent.

2 hours ago, Hildegerd said:

I ordered one with the breakfast in bed, I could bath in that scent.

Really? I am getting one of those in a pack I bought because it had Egg. I am not sure about it. I don't know if I want to smell like french toast and bacon.

2 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Really? I am getting one of those in a pack I bought because it had Egg. I am not sure about it. I don't know if I want to smell like french toast and bacon.

Yes, really. I love it. Want ten bottles with it and I love pairing it with Cougar or Audacious. 

Mara, please reserve me the bottle of Jasmine Whisper. Thank you :)

On 28/04/2018 at 11:13 AM, Hildegerd said:

Yes, really. I love it. Want ten bottles with it and I love pairing it with Cougar or Audacious. 

Now I'm intrigued.

12 minutes ago, Lainey said:

Now I'm intrigued.

Cool, you need a little roller bottle with BiB in your life.