Charmed Chiara

Beccah

AD-CharmedChiara.jpg

A gift by Midnight Requiem for her friend Chiara, a sunny happy good luck charm crafted of juicy mango and coconut cream, rich vanilla, fresh pineapple, and a little sprinkle of pink peppercorn.

The mango and pineapple and really strong in the bottle and when I first put it on my skin, it's bright, juicy fruit. Then I can smell the coconut, vanilla, and pink peppercorn more as the fruitiness takes more of a backseat. I really like the dash of pepper - I feel like it keeps this from getting super sweet and gives it more of a sophisticated gourmand feel :)

This is just fantastic! I love the idea of pineapple scents but I have yet to find one that works with my skin. This is the perfect summer scent -- the pineapple is bright flavorful burst, the mango/coconut/vanilla makes a rich creamy base to anchor it, and then the peppercorn adds the most delicious zingy little bite. I was so determined to buy nothing more but I just have to have this!

ETA: I hope it's clear from the above but.... I have yet to find a pineapple potion that works on my skin should actually say, This is the first one that has! I can't get over how sweet and juicy the fruit notes are, no plastic at all! And the long drydown is even better... it gets creamier and creamier as the day wears on. So excited to be getting a bottle!

Edited by Black Cat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was so hoping I would find out what was in this scent. I received a sniffie of this in my order and it is sooo yummy. I wore it to work yesterday and got compliments.

It says what the ingredients are in the first post upthread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/17/2016 at 8:59 PM, Black Cat said:

This is just fantastic! I love the idea of pineapple scents but I have yet to find one that works with my skin. This is the perfect summer scent -- the pineapple is bright flavorful burst, the mango/coconut/vanilla makes a rich creamy base to anchor it, and then the peppercorn adds the most delicious zingy little bite. I was so determined to buy nothing more but I just have to have this!

ETA: I hope it's clear from the above but.... I have yet to find a pineapple potion that works on my skin should actually say, This is the first one that has! I can't get over how sweet and juicy the fruit notes are, no plastic at all! And the long drydown is even better... it gets creamier and creamier as the day wears on. So excited to be getting a bottle!

BlackCat I just ordered this blend during the sale as I'm in love with pineapple, mango and coconut and I'm so excited to get this blend...thanks for the outstanding review...