Chakra Oils: Third Eye

Beccah

AD-Chakra2ThirdEye.jpg

Chakra: Third Eye

The Third Eye Chakra allows us to see beyond all seeing, it is the center of higher wisdom and of intuition. This Chakra Oil is imbued with the creative vibration of Purple, for dreaming and for psychic voyages. To seek the truth of all which is seen and unseen requires only that you open your sacred Third Eye…

Lavender and clary sage on a bed of white tea.

• 3 weeks later...

I really love this one! Its got this relaxing self aware type of vibe going. Initially I get all lavender, it's heavenly soothing lavender that starts to morph into something a bit more sweet and fresh. This reminds me of a sitting and watching rain drinking tea. It's very soothing.

I wore it to bed and fell right asleep, so this is a great sleeping scent for me.

I find that herbal notes are really wonderful for clearing away the psychic bullshit, as it were, and that is the primary sense I get from this blend: cleansing and clearing and clarifying. The lens - or however you imagine it - of your divination has been scrubbed and you can now focus upon that endless vista. Initially the lavender is very strong, but not too herbaceous, and it has a bit of an anise impression for me as well (I was reminded of Black Star Lavender but I don't think they're meant to be similar), and then eventually the sage takes over, and it provides a psychic tether. I am interested to see how Third Eye affects my dreams but I think I will primarily use it in combination with the Throat oil to observe how it enables the projection of my creativity.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this one a lot. When Mara was brewing this one she told me she had one for me but then said oh but wait it's got sage, you hate sage, will that ruin it for you? So I have been curious ever since. I do dislike sage most times but I was hoping it would be okay here because I knew the concept was to have Perfumes that were almost like spell potions. Simpler, clearer ingredients chosen specifically for their properties in relation to Chakras. So I was hopeful. And luckily, I was right! I can totally handle the sage in this. The Soul Smudge Concept that Molly came up with for this month's PE blew me away. But this Chakra oil is the one that feels how she explained her PE. This potion smudges my spirit and soul clean. Herbal Lavender is my all time favorite note. This one is a bit sharp, very clear and truly herbal. A very high vibration to me. It reminds me vaguely of the one in Sweet Dreams and Comfort Potion. That's what I smell initially. The clary sage comes along shortly afterward and mingles nicely with the lavender. Also a very clear bright smell but when they mix together and start drying down I get an almost dried grass type feeling. That could well be the tea leaves. The sage is like sniffing a fresh sage bundle that has never been lit to Smudge. I think this would also make a great room scent and would be an amazing one to add a drop or two to your cleaning products. It doesn't last too terribly long but that's almost better since i think I will use this for very specific energy work or for certain moods. A+

• 1 year later...

I've been super obsessed with lavender lately and this has been my go to lavender perfume. It's so much more than that though. I love these Chakra potions. I love the simplicity in the amount of ingredients in them. DO NOT let the simplicity fool you though. These are powerful chakra potions. They are so specific to each chakra and it's amazing how each of them work in relation to each chakra. I love the lavender in this one with the sage. It dries down to this dried grass and lavender scent on me as well. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I have this scent locket type thing but it is a bracelet. I bought it awhile back but had never actually used it before. I have been wearing it the last couple of days with a drop of this in it and it has such a focused calming affect on me. LV, Luna, and Halo all gave reviews that perfectly describe this and it holds up in 2018. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one.