This one is suprising. The pheromone it contains, TAL, is the take charge, confident, Angelina Jolie type. The perfume is a beautiful woody, light resiny, blend, with a sweet frost over the top.It is somewhat bright (kind of the same brightness from Sugared Lavendar, one of my favs), the tea, verbena and sandalwood are lovely together. The amber is light and lovely.The vanilla, rose, and sugarcane frm the topnotes. I've got to say this again, there is no lavendar in this one but the feel reminds me of sugared lavendar.This is my very favorite of this month's offerings, as I LOVE TAL, and the fragrance is dead sexy!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone remind me again what TAL is used for, please !

liz :P

someone remind me again what TAL is used for, please !

liz :P

TAL is like angelina jolie in a bottle. Makes you feel strong, confident and sexy and bold (imo). Definately a head turner.

Correct me if I'm wrong people :D

TAL is like angelina jolie in a bottle. Makes you feel strong, confident and sexy and bold (imo). Definately a head turner.

Correct me if I'm wrong people :P

Thank Ya , Ma'am !

My x-hub use to cal my car a CFM car, poor car, now it looks like "it was ridin' hard and put away wet" :020105~21::thbf54f4bf: .

liz

I would never in my life be able to wear shoes like that, but I agree: definite HOTNESS!

okay TMI, but..... I don't plan on walking in them, just 'gazing' at them in the air above me :thbf54f4bf: !

okay TMI, but..... I don't plan on walking in them, just 'gazing' at them in the air above me :) !

BWAAHAHHAHHAAAAAA

I had to order a full bottle of this one for two reasons....one, I love TAL......two, I LOVE the name!! Had to have it!! Hope I like it as well as everybody else who has tried it seems to!

Edited by Dolly

BWAAHAHHAHHAAAAAA

I had to order a full bottle of this one for two reasons....one, I love TAL......two, I LOVE the name!! Had to have it!! Hope I like it as well as everybody else who has tried it seems to!

Wore CFM tonight, GOT my wish....... gazed at my "shoes" in the air, I feel energized ! SP is asleep (wore him out, poor bastard!) :666:

liz :001_tt2:

Wore CFM tonight, GOT my wish....... gazed at my "shoes" in the air, I feel energized ! SP is asleep (wore him out, poor bastard!) :666:

liz :001_tt2:

You GO girl !!

By the way, on my skin, CFM smells great with Cougar (scented Cougar). The two fragrances compliment each other beautifully. I can't say anything about the phero effects of the combo (yet) perhaps someone else could try it and step in? But the two together smell divine!

May

By the way, on my skin, CFM smells great with Cougar (scented Cougar). The two fragrances compliment each other beautifully. I can't say anything about the phero effects of the combo (yet) perhaps someone else could try it and step in? But the two together smell divine!

May

As soon as I get my package with CFM in it, I will.....I think I still have some scented Cougar.....I had 2 or 3 sample vials at one time.....

I love this scent, OMG it smells just divine. I have almost used up my tester of it in 3 days as I just want to SLATHER it on.

I have only one problem with weraing this scent..ahem...or my BF has a problem. Yesterday he said to me "I don't want you wearing any phero's around me, I think they have been affecting your personality and I dont like it." I responded that I havent been wearing pheros around him (my pheros really have taken a back shelf as the non phero perfumes are just as FABULOUS!) So my bf contended to this. (His statement still bothered me a bit but I just shrugged it off.)

After that convo I just had to show him all my new LP goodies and testers... well CFM is my definite FAV, so I showed that too him first, let him smeel it on me then I went to the Kitchen while he was checking out the bottle.

STUPID ME! I hadnt realized/ forgotten there was tal in it...My trek with pheros-LP and BF continue...one day I will find away for all of us to live in harmony :offtopic:

I love this scent, OMG it smells just divine. I have almost used up my tester of it in 3 days as I just want to SLATHER it on.

I have only one problem with weraing this scent..ahem...or my BF has a problem. Yesterday he said to me "I don't want you wearing any phero's around me, I think they have been affecting your personality and I dont like it." I responded that I havent been wearing pheros around him (my pheros really have taken a back shelf as the non phero perfumes are just as FABULOUS!) So my bf contended to this. (His statement still bothered me a bit but I just shrugged it off.)

After that convo I just had to show him all my new LP goodies and testers... well CFM is my definite FAV, so I showed that too him first, let him smeel it on me then I went to the Kitchen while he was checking out the bottle.

STUPID ME! I hadnt realized/ forgotten there was tal in it...My trek with pheros-LP and BF continue...one day I will find away for all of us to live in harmony :)

WELL.....this is an unsolicited opinion.....BUT, your BF may have been picking up the TAL vibe that a lot of men don't like.....some men are intimidated/don't like a "take charge" type of female (thankfully, my man loves it). I had some that I dated who became very cold/aloof when I would wear TAL.

Anyhoo.....your problem is precisely why I never (until recently) told any man that I was involved with that I was using pheros. They would have thought nothing good about it. However, my current sweetie knows I use them, and I have gotten him to wear Super for men, himself. I won't let him take the bottle out of my house though.....not letting him out of my sight with that one on.....

To keep things exciting though, unless I specify, my darlin' never knows IF or WHEN I am wearing, or WHAT pheros I am using.....keeps my testing more objective......

I think CC told us, though, that her boyfriend is sensitive to certain pheros so I can see why he might have to know. But yes, generally if you're stacking the deck then it's better not to say anything.

My example is that although I've told some of my (boy)friends about pheros it was more in the interest of trying them for themselves, rather than to tell them when I'm wearing them. On the other hand, I've never told my OTL, even when I gave him PB Super to wear, because I just wanted him to smell good, and he's not really a social person anyway (he owns his own business, works with one other guy, hardly ever leaves the house) so it was funny when he told me he didn't want to wear it because it made people more friendly around him and that freaked him out. So I said, "Just for me, then." :) But he doesn't have a sensitive nose, really, so I doubt he could tell even if he did know.

Yeah, I am kinda regretting telling him about the pheros but he was getting suspicious of all my MANY bottles, lol.

I think he is just being dumb..so sry that sounds insensitive but it is frusterating. before he knew I was wearing pheros they wrked like a charm on him. NOW he is overly sensitive...BAH lol. However he is oh so curious of them...I bought some Dirty (from androtics) off of May and well I finally opened the package one day when he was there. Well he was very interested in me explaining exaclty what it was and how it worked. THEN later when I was in the other room he went and tried it on, lol. (bad thing is he got in on his shirt, and OMG this stuff STINKS!)

Also he is quite a fan of the new Woodland man scent as it has Turn up the Heat in it which he knows really gets me going...

Oh dear I think things would be great if I hadnt have told him... :)

Love CFM though and I am going to continue to wear it, however I think I am going to test out TAH/TAL with him (unknown to him of course) and see which type he is. I am already a very strong woman so I dont think he hates that on me. I know in the beginning of our relationship I did the TAH TAL test on him but I cant remember which I got the more favorable response from.

Yeah, I am kinda regretting telling him about the pheros but he was getting suspicious of all my MANY bottles, lol.

I think he is just being dumb..so sry that sounds insensitive but it is frusterating. before he knew I was wearing pheros they wrked like a charm on him. NOW he is overly sensitive...BAH lol. However he is oh so curious of them...

That's exactly what I meant, and why I never told my boyfriends....thankfully, my fiancee is rather open-minded about such things.....

Love CFM though and I am going to continue to wear it, however I think I am going to test out TAH/TAL with him (unknown to him of course) and see which type he is. I am already a very strong woman so I dont think he hates that on me. I know in the beginning of our relationship I did the TAH TAL test on him but I cant remember which I got the more favorable response from.

THAT would be a very good test to do.....I dated one man who SAID that he liked strong women, but as soon as I would wear TAL, he would turn to stone.....he was all over me when I wore TAH......my current sweetie is just the opposite.....TAL lights him up.....

JUST DON'T TELL HIM.......

I'm *kind* of in your boat too, CC...I HAD to tell my s.o. something when a test of EST went terribly wrong for me. He could smell it in a not-so-good way, and I admitted to him what it was. Now, when he sniffs me I worry that he's going to 'try' to find some subtle tell - some phero trace. :)

I've decided to just forge ahead, torpedoes be damned and wear them w/o any mention, and with good cover scents. He didn't *forbid* me from wearing them, but did make me aware that he is more sensitive than most. So far I've been able to "get away" with the cops in Phero Girl (and in fact they seem to work like a charm!) and the mx135 in Kittenish...(he also likes the scent...and I think it makes him a bit 'chatty' - or more so than usual). I've got the decant circle sample of Blatant Invitation coming some time...what the heck, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do! :o the stuff I use is *meant* for his benefit, for heaven's sake!

I'm *kind* of in your boat too, CC...I HAD to tell my s.o. something when a test of EST went terribly wrong for me. He could smell it in a not-so-good way, and I admitted to him what it was. Now, when he sniffs me I worry that he's going to 'try' to find some subtle tell - some phero trace. :)

I've decided to just forge ahead, torpedoes be damned and wear them w/o any mention, and with good cover scents. He didn't *forbid* me from wearing them, but did make me aware that he is more sensitive than most. So far I've been able to "get away" with the cops in Phero Girl (and in fact they seem to work like a charm!) and the mx135 in Kittenish...(he also likes the scent...and I think it makes him a bit 'chatty' - or more so than usual). I've got the decant circle sample of Blatant Invitation coming some time...what the heck, a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do! ;) the stuff I use is *meant* for his benefit, for heaven's sake!

YEah I definetly get the BF sniffing me for traces lol.

I am so wishing I had MX135 Kittenish...if anyone out there wants to give it up I would be indebted to you~ :o

I think CC told us, though, that her boyfriend is sensitive to certain pheros so I can see why he might have to know. But yes, generally if you're stacking the deck then it's better not to say anything.

My example is that although I've told some of my (boy)friends about pheros it was more in the interest of trying them for themselves, rather than to tell them when I'm wearing them. On the other hand, I've never told my OTL, even when I gave him PB Super to wear, because I just wanted him to smell good, and he's not really a social person anyway (he owns his own business, works with one other guy, hardly ever leaves the house) so it was funny when he told me he didn't want to wear it because it made people more friendly around him and that freaked him out. So I said, "Just for me, then." :o But he doesn't have a sensitive nose, really, so I doubt he could tell even if he did know.

I'm going crazy trying to figure out what an OTL is ... I only know "out to lunch" :)

Exactly, heh. I'm just so used to referring to him that way (any other endearment is just not worthy) I forget that people don't know what it means.

One true love?

Ooo! Good interpretation! I've been wondering too...but all I came up with was "On the Lowdown" -which didn't somehow make sense. There's' another one being bandied about here - I can't recall...but I can't figger that one out either!

LOL, I'm sorry about that y'all. I suppose I could refer to him by his nickname, Quince (yes, it's a reference to the fruit) instead, though I don't talk about him all that much.

One true love?

Hehe, I too had no Idea what OTL was refering to, good job figuring inkling.

I just use BF although I have noticed others use "my DH" for darling husband, that one threw me off for awhile :rolleyes:

My KSBF (kinda sorta boyfriend) loves this one too. Says this is his favorite so far, next to LP RED. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA