• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe! hopefully...it was on the sheets, and not on the floor (if it's carpets...ow...all I can think is carpet burns ugh!) lol

Edited by esmeralda

Off topic: but your new avatar is HOT!

Thank you! I needed a change......

OK, so last night was a WILD one.....my sweetie has once again renamed CFM....or added to the name, actually.....now he says the name should be "C.F.M.T.I.E.".....He says that after last night, he wants to add "till I explode" to the end of it..... :P

BTW....this one has serious staying power.....he mentioned that he could still smell it on me this morning.....and so can I.....

• 2 weeks later...
The nice version... come fornicate me...

Um, yes. Fornicate is certainly more delicate in this situation, though I'm not sure I would have termed it, "nice." ;-) Maybe we could make a PG-13 version with, "Come Fondle Me?" Or the G-rated, "Come Fan Me?"

Um, yes. Fornicate is certainly more delicate in this situation, though I'm not sure I would have termed it, "nice." ;-) Maybe we could make a PG-13 version with, "Come Fondle Me?" Or the G-rated, "Come Fan Me?"

he, he, he... Those are better than what i came up with! I kept asking myself, "what else starts with an F that fits that description." I had writer's block. :-).

• 1 month later...

hehe i was wearing CFM today, spiked with some beta androstenol..

in the elevator, ppl (there were about 6-7 ppl) were raving about somebody who smells SOO good and were trying to figure out who. i just kept my mouth shut and smiled to myself as a hot boy in the corner looked at me and winked :KITTY_~12:

<3

looks like I missed it! Thanks so much for your help, though! I'll be quicker next time!:lol:

Keep your eye on the trading post....not all scents work for everyone, so you may find one up for swap or sale.....

This one is one of my faves......and my sweetie's.....I have it boosted with Blatant Invitation....hehe.....

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread and this is GGG.

Received two bottles of this a while ago but didn't try it as I really didn't like it in the vial. I realised that I've been using the same few bottles of LP for the last few weeks so I decided to give this a go.

I didn't get the "CK One" nor citrus scent as mentioned by the ladies. I got jasmine (??) and a bunch of scents. It made my heart skip a beat but there wasn't anyone to test it out on. Will have to wear it to work one day to find out where it stands.

• 1 month later...

This had such good reviews on everyone! I really want to love this coz it smells wonderful but once i applied on my skin... I smell like herbal chinese medicine with a sour twist to it :S

Could it be the TEA? VERBENA? VANILLA? PATCHOULI?

Sounds like the verbena doesn't like you...

OOO I think so too! :) I just researched what it is! There was a time my bf ordered a bunch of flowere for me :) I rmb it smelling reli odd and didn't reli like the scent!! 50% of the flower was Verbena.... must be it.... :)

I'm glad you pointed this out - there as always been something in CFM that didn't sit right with me - I didn't pick out the verbena myself but now you mention it, that's probably what it was - it's funny, on me, it can behave so well with some things (eg the LP base/heart) but goes way wonky with others, like maybe this. /hmm

Got a sample of this in trade with Hmmb1 & TT loves it. I made him sniff the vial & he goes what is that? I told him the unedited title & he was like 'let me smel that again..' Need to do a rebrew with Sexpionage as the phero, lol.

A close friend of mine knows of my scent addiction and I got his immediate attention when I told him that I was wearing CFM! Do you think I can layer Sexpionage under this?

Edit: Do you think it can cover the cops in Sexpionage?

Edited by JOC

Got a sample of this in trade with Hmmb1 & TT loves it. I made him sniff the vial & he goes what is that? I told him the unedited title & he was like 'let me smel that again..' Need to do a rebrew with Sexpionage as the phero, lol.

I think it would be great with Leather as the phero in it too.....since the original had TAL.....

A close friend of mine knows of my scent addiction and I got his immediate attention when I told him that I was wearing CFM! Do you think I can layer Sexpionage under this?

Why not? I have not tried it but it sure sounds like it would be strong enough of a cop cover :wub: ...and I like Beccahs idea too!

Why not? I have not tried it but it sure sounds like it would be strong enough of a cop cover :wub: ...and I like Beccahs idea too!

CFM turns out to be rather light on my skin. Maybe I'll try it out when I get my goodies after Christmas.

CFM turns out to be rather light on my skin. Maybe I'll try it out when I get my goodies after Christmas.

I just took the time to read this whole thread,it is really funny :wub: I don't see where it was re-brewed ever <?> so I am guessing that what you have has TAL in it...I don't know how that would go with Sexpionage,which has some Enone in it.

Dolly had hers boosted with BI which is strong in cops...ummm but then Dolly is a dangerous woman :lol:

I just took the time to read this whole thread,it is really funny :wub: I don't see where it was re-brewed ever <?> so I am guessing that what you have has TAL in it...I don't know how that would go with Sexpionage,which has some Enone in it.

Dolly had hers boosted with BI which is strong in cops...ummm but then Dolly is a dangerous woman :lol:

Yes, no rebrew. I have 2 bottles with TAL in it. I want to wear it with some naughty vibes so therefore cops and all. I have UN BI beta which I can use now.

Quick question: What's with the Enone in TAL which might not go with Sexpionage? I'll have to read up on this, I know. I have only worn CFM twice so far so I don't know much about the effects.

Yes, no rebrew. I have 2 bottles with TAL in it. I want to wear it with some naughty vibes so therefore cops and all. I have UN BI beta which I can use now.

Quick question: What's with the Enone in TAL which might not go with Sexpionage? I'll have to read up on this, I know. I have only worn CFM twice so far so I don't know much about the effects.

I cannot say for certain that TAL has androstEnone in it,I think it does as it has been compared to Leather which does.I was thinking that the extra Enone might make you cranky,it does that to some woman.BI has Enone in it too,so hey just give it try... what floats one's boat may not the other's :lol:

ETA: help me out here oh experienced ones :)

Edited by Calii

I cannot say for certain that TAL has androstEnone in it,I think it does as it has been compared to Leather which does.I was thinking that the extra Enone might make you cranky,it does that to some woman.BI has Enone in it too,so hey just give it try... what floats one's boat may not the other's :lol:

I haven't decided on what to use tonight. Maybe I can try this combo out tonight although originally I was thinking of using OCCO Red, LP Red and some UN Cougar. Dinner and drinks with ex-colleagues.

I haven't decided on what to use tonight. Maybe I can try this combo out tonight although originally I was thinking of using OCCO Red, LP Red and some UN Cougar. Dinner and drinks with ex-colleagues.

mmmmm,one of my very favs is my Cougar boosted LP Red with Occo Red! Has never failed to get me feeling Sassy and as much attention as I decide on :lol:

My only experience with enone & crankiness comes with applying right before my period. Must be more sensitive to it @ this time.

• 1 month later...
this is strange, but my skin is smelling like dill, even though it is not in the ingredients. what gives?

Hmm, I don't know. I have, so far, only tested it on the back of my hands so the next time I take this baby out, it'll be a real test drive - for it's scent and phero effect.

• 1 year later...

So I had to do it! I turned one of my precious 3 samples into a spray, it fit nicely into a 5 ml bottle. I was thinking of layering (in order) my amber-rose MassageX cops/regular C.F.M./walk through of the spray. When I do run out; I wonder which available LP is most like C.F.M.???