Stalking Thread for All Phero Month

halo0073

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good choice qg. I just find it irritating when I cant figure out something apparently simple, it makes me.feel like an idiot!

Stacy I did see your hint, but i have no.idea where you got it from. Unless its an edited post on an old thread and doing that doesnt show up as new content (¿), I really have no idea.

Can anyone confirm you can see whatever it is on an iphone and this isnt some pc specific thing?

Yea, I'm on my old iPhone right now. It's in a easy to access place on the mobile version.

QG!! LOL :lol: There are those of us that can't resist a good Easter Egg hunt.

DRIVE BY FRUITING.......YAAAAAY!

I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT AS A PERFUME AND NOT JUST A WAX MELT!!

I've never not liked an OW enhanced scent. "Fruiting" is my fav wax melt. And, the big O! Enhanced with Bang. OMG I can finally slather the goodness without fear of a splitting headache. And TMI all I can say is OMG, full bottle for sure. And of course Leather!! I'm out of leather, so yeah. Too many to gush about. I was surprised at the sheer quantity. I'm just curious how the trials are going to be broken up, will there be three samplers?

Edited by StacyK

Tea and Flowers with Mega Watt. Sounds like a FB order is in my near future! I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm crazy excited for a new Mega Watt scent and with tea AND flowers? YES!!! ???

Edited by tink333

I gave up looking because I just don't have the time, I'm looking forward to seeing what the new beauties will be...

I have no desire to inflict torture!!!! :A002:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7542

Ok I'm new to the forum so please forgive my ignorance... but this list is from 2012. Does that mean all of these are for this year's Pherotine? Are they on sale? Or the trials are available? I'm confused ?‍♀️. I don't want to miss anything!!!!

Lol. No. It may be hard to tell of you are new. The new NRs are already listed on the page with the other current items in stock. But, they are not noted there as new. Sort of a hide in plain sight thing. If you scroll up this thread a bit you can see where a couple of people sort of made a "poetic" contribution using some of the new names. Edited by StacyK

Thanks StacyV. I will check it out. I'm reading about all the ones on the site and then read up about them. So is the sale that we can buy trial sizes of them? Or sales on FB's or groups of trial sizes for sale?

The "Pherotine" release is special because all the NR's (New Releases) are phero enhanced. Additionally, it is a great time to try Unscented pheros, they will be made available in a "half size" bottle. Usally the straight phero blends are only available in the standard size. When everythig is listed the smaller un pheros should be up on the ETSY page.

Ok I'm new to the forum so please forgive my ignorance... but this list is from 2012. Does that mean all of these are for this year's Pherotine? Are they on sale? Or the trials are available? I'm confused ‍♀️. I don't want to miss anything!!!!

VV, It's a list that gets updated every month, the original posting date does not change. The content does tho.

Usually we only release 1 or 2 phero enhanced scents per month, but for Pherotine, everything is phero enhanced, 24 new scents this month.

They will be sold in heavily discounted sampler packs, and it's the one time per year where you can buy samples of unscented pheros without having to invest in a full sized bottle.

:) Welcome!

The unscented pheros are up on Etsy!!!!! Woot woot!!!!

I've been posting them for a few hours but I am not done yet, more to come! They should all be up within the next hour. :)

Don't forget to read all the way to the bottom and use that coupon code! We cannot give discounts retroactively because we are charged by Etsy by percentage of total, so please reduce that total before you pay. Thanks!

I've been posting them for a few hours but I am not done yet, more to come! They should all be up within the next hour. :)

Don't forget to read all the way to the bottom and use that coupon code! We cannot give discounts retroactively because we are charged by Etsy by percentage of total, so please reduce that total before you pay. Thanks!

Mara, I just noticed that there's no Unscented Heart & Soul samples listed on the Etsy page. I'm not looking for it personally, but I remember someone saying a day or two ago that they couldn't find it over there. :)