Stalking Thread for All Phero Month

halo0073

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I patiently await with open arms for the new releases next week, I am biding my time dreaming of winter in the topics where I can connect with peace and calm and tea and flowers. Just the thought makes me sparkle and shine. Does this make me a bad girl? (hint)

❓❓❓ What does this all mean? I still am so clueless! ??

❓❓❓ What does this all mean? I still am so clueless!

I took it to mean that at least some of the Pherotine NR's have a tropical theme in the title. I know, I just got frustrated hunting for that easter egg on the forum. I'll just chill and be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by StacyK

As I patiently await with open arms for the new releases next week, I am biding my time dreaming of winter in the topics where I can connect with peace and calm and tea and flowers. Just the thought makes me sparkle and shine. Does this make me a bad girl? (hint)

................... just to name a few..............

Seajammarket you are some kind of genius to have figured this out because even with what I can tell are massively pointed hints I have no clue what is going on! I kind of like it though... it adds an extra dimension to the anticipation.

Only if your undercover lover thinks you're a pesky pixie. ;)

Seajammarket you are some kind of genius to have figured this out because even with what I can tell are massively pointed hints I have no clue what is going on! I kind of like it though... it adds an extra dimension to the anticipation.

Mara set out an Easter egg hunt for the names of the NRs. They are somewhere on the forum.

Look at it this way.. don't overthink it (like I did). Where would you look in the forum for, this months, NRs to be listed (other than on reviews of course)?

oh and my poetic contribution:

...as much as I'd like to get lost in the cuddle musk, my pesky pixie will have to learn patience. :heart:

Edited by StacyK

I can't find it

Oh you really need to look. You are going to freak out... I did. Look look & look.

OMG THANK YOU

ETA OMG!!!!

Lol! I keep seeing new ones! This is huge.

Mara set out an Easter egg hunt for the names of the NRs. They are somewhere on the forum.

Look at it this way.. don't overthink it (like I did). Where would you look in the forum for, this months, NRs to be listed (other than on reviews of course)?

oh and my poetic contribution:

...as much as I'd like to get lost in the cuddle musk, my pesky pixie will have to learn patience. :heart:

LOL, thanks for trying, Stacy, but at this point I have been in every nook and cranny of the forum and I am still clueless! At some point I clicked on something which totally changed the layout of the page so I'm quietly surrendering to my lack of internet savvy and waiting for updates the old-fashioned way.

Black Cat, Remember when you were a kid. That one Easter Egg that was upfront, practically, completely visible. But, you realized that you must of walked right past it 10 times. It's like that.

Edited by StacyK

I'm still clueless. I've done searches for everything. I give up.

Nope, you cant stop. I need to squee about something and I can't squee alone. You are going to Screech out loud when you see what little Golden Nugget is tucked in there. But don't squee too much out loud here. Lol

God, is it just me or does the last set of Valentines releases seem not so long ago? It really does not feel like a year. Did I go through a wormhole?

Now that I know the names, I can't wait to see the lables.

Oh my gosh, thank you, you guys! I learned something new about these forums today. I usually just check back here to New Releases, but I see that if I don't want to go through every month, there's another way to keep track of what's available. I missed the forest for the trees :embarrassed:

Pherotine is going to be amazing! :heart106:

I'm ashamed to say, even though I have been a member since 2008..I have never got into phermones. I know nothing about them. I have been reading up and I am excited to give them a try. I am curious to see how they affect my hubby. (Doesn't take a lot to get him fired up) This will be fun! I plan on ordering a sample this month,

Trust me, it was an actual year. :P

Yea, I guess it was. :lol: A lot happened in '16. I was looking at my Ivory Cat trials thinking how fast it all went by.

Come on ppl find those names... I need to squee!!

Mara listed the names of the Pherotine NR's.

They are somewhere on the forum.

Look at it this way.. don't overthink it (like I did). Where might you look in the forum for, this months, NRs to be listed?

You can't use the search engine and its on an established thread.

It's probably more obvious than you think. Happy hunting.

Edited by StacyK

Besides, even if you cannot find the list before Mara does the "big reveal", does it really matter? I am planning on getting samples of the entire Men's/Unisex Collection regardless of names or notes. The pheromone collections have become some of my favorites every year just for the scents with the pheromone component being the icing on the cake. I wish I had gotten a bottle or two more of a couple scents from last year's collection, but at the same time I am looking with alarm at my growing collection lol. :lol:

YES. WOMEN NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING.

Torn between the desire to say something or ... live ... :lol:

Yeah, good choice qg. I just find it irritating when I cant figure out something apparently simple, it makes me.feel like an idiot!

Stacy I did see your hint, but i have no.idea where you got it from. Unless its an edited post on an old thread and doing that doesnt show up as new content (¿), I really have no idea.

Can anyone confirm you can see whatever it is on an iphone and this isnt some pc specific thing?